What can we do to help out Billys poor Families living in Suva squatters?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pulu

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 20, 2014
http://youtu.be/nkTJ220Bb-Q

What can we do to help out Billy's starving Families in the fijian projects? Im thinking of donating some soap cloths.. oh yeah and some metal combs to help poor billy straighten his afro into a weave. Everyone please help in making a donation. It'll really make a difference for Billy and his poor families!:( The struggle is Real...Lol
jestr

Tonga

#2 Jun 20, 2014
Pulu wrote:
What can we do to help out Billy's starving Families in the fijian projects? Im thinking of donating some soap cloths.. oh yeah and some metal combs to help poor billy straighten his afro into a weave. Everyone please help in making a donation. It'll really make a difference for Billy and his poor families!:( The struggle is Real...Lol
That's not a very nice joke man, poverty there is a real thing
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#3 Jun 20, 2014
Pulu wrote:
Them squats are fakers from the other big island most don't work in suva the work in nasunie it's a bigger area a city them suva most of the land a free hold they stay there cause they work in the big factory them apes got land in their own provice lol education is free and over 50 get free transport that land they living after 5 years they can applie for land tittle pahaha did you know Tongan from tonga live there as well most have land now those are workers in the city cause not cheap living in the city when there free land to build some house.
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4 Jun 20, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Tongan also live there over 15 thousand and free education and after 5 years the applie for land tittle pahaha , you have suva then you have nasunie biggest city then suva it's where jobs are.
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#5 Jun 20, 2014
Pulu wrote:
mate nasinu is the has over taken suva it's the
Largest city town in Fiji them people are the workers of this new big city mostly made up of Tongan and fijian from others parts of fiji plus indians. Their nearly a 100 thousand plus lol
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#6 Jun 20, 2014
Pulu wrote:
lamo you fail this guy's are the labour force of their city. You can find samoan and Chinese fijian living in lautoka city and lami town. go to nasinu you find Tongan there 15 thousand plus the government don't give a toss lol they overstay by marring fijian there lol once have kids they built up nasinu it's the biggest city town in Fiji do your research idiot their not squaters their workers the government is trying to build more house that's how fiji gdp went up cause of this Tongan and fijian of all over fiji it's going to bigger then suva lol.
fiji beer is made there and fmf things and crabs farming. Tongan start moving in and overstaying sponsored then have a kid boom fijian citzen lol.
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#7 Jun 20, 2014
Pulu wrote:
you smoking crack this apes are not landless their to lazy to farm their land the pack up move in and work with nasinu.
jestr

Tonga

#8 Jun 20, 2014
Billy the kid wrote:
<quoted text>
you smoking crack this apes are not landless their to lazy to farm their land the pack up move in and work with nasinu.
Silly billy, u been staying in 1st world country too long. Respect goes out to the people living in poverty, may God watch over them
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#9 Jun 20, 2014
Pulu wrote:
I'm lucky yes but fiji is a country run by nobles and tui like tonga they kick some fijian out I fall under the middle class of fijian system of the 80 percent this 20 something percent don't this free hold land they after 5 years can get tittle and a street name there a street there now made up of Tongan and fijian called nukulau street named after the Tongan capital pahaha hah.
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#10 Jun 20, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
the squater look better then the ones in tonga lol can't blame Tongan moving to fiji it's 5 star squaters of the Pacific lol free education and no rent a hahahahaha home to the biggest pacific island group Tongan and etc.
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#11 Jun 20, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly billy, u been staying in 1st world country too long. Respect goes out to the people living in poverty, may God watch over them
my brother from another mother married a Tongan women from tonga she was a over stayer lol in Fiji now with 3 kids all boys the lived in 2005 now the have a land tittle and their house looks like them gated houses in Fiji lol and free education what a bonus pahahah now my aunty paid 4000 for her duel nation ship pahahah after this September after the election all doors are open to NZ and oz.
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#12 Jun 20, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going home soon i need to join the boom and send more money. Your new king is not a dumb his connect tonga Internet to fiji now suva has a airport international maybe we might see the pokie Pulu fly in Fiji to Apia ahahaha
Pulu

Seattle, WA

#13 Jun 20, 2014
Damn Billy you know your "home"' pretty well lmao hahaa! I figured you write a novel... I ain't even gonna try to reply to all your posts that you could of just put in one! LOL stupid clown! I'm already sending 2 care packages to your broke family, you should be thanking me! Hihihihihi
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#14 Jun 20, 2014
Pulu wrote:
Damn Billy you know your "home"' pretty well lmao hahaa! I figured you write a novel... I ain't even gonna try to reply to all your posts that you could of just put in one! LOL stupid clown! I'm already sending 2 care packages to your broke family, you should be thanking me! Hihihihihi
For you samoan ackland is your city in Fiji it's suva bro jobs and education and lautoka city this 3 big islands are rural as fk. My family is is alright like 80 percent. Send it to little Apia street idoit in lami town pahahah I'm from levuka I have my own city town. Go look it up levuka youtube the capital is onelau of the lomaviti Kingdom
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#15 Jun 20, 2014
Pulu wrote:
Go to lami town I neck named it little Apia ahahaha.
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#16 Jun 20, 2014
Pulu wrote:
little Apia aka lami town in Fiji is your twin city in big Apia ahahaha but bigger buses lamoo. Go hang out in little Apia Pulu lamo they don't have fifa there like in big Apia ahahaha.
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#17 Jun 20, 2014
Lamki clan created lami town aka little Apia with Chinese ahahaha
Pulu

Seattle, WA

#18 Jun 20, 2014
Billy the kid wrote:
<quoted text>
For you samoan ackland is your city in Fiji it's suva bro jobs and education and lautoka city this 3 big islands are rural as fk. My family is is alright like 80 percent. Send it to little Apia street idoit in lami town pahahah I'm from levuka I have my own city town. Go look it up levuka youtube the capital is onelau of the lomaviti Kingdom
Zzzz yeah yeah ape, Video shows Indians and Fijians living in the shutters lmao hahaa Don't be ashamed of your ppl! Hihihihi
Pulu

Seattle, WA

#19 Jun 20, 2014
Billy the kid wrote:
Lamki clan created lami town aka little Apia with Chinese ahahaha
Funny how you make fun of Chinese when your best friend Ange is Chinese lol You yourself look like a fat short weak mixed Chinese fiti ape! Hihihihi Yes I know who you are Billy pingpolo aka Joseph. Hihihihihi

https://m.facebook.com/reppinhalfcastes/posts...

Was this your story you shared Rockotuwei or perhaps I should say ROCKOBULLTUI? Lmao hahaa
Billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#20 Jun 21, 2014
Pulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you make fun of Chinese when your best friend Ange is Chinese lol You yourself look like a fat short weak mixed Chinese fiti ape! Hihihihi Yes I know who you are Billy pingpolo aka Joseph. Hihihihihi
https://m.facebook.com/reppinhalfcastes/posts...
Was this your story you shared Rockotuwei or perhaps I should say ROCKOBULLTUI? Lmao hahaa
dam that was a long time ago me and kava and the boys used to battle toa and his apes lol me ching ching fk that homiee them ching ching in Fiji this days are new ching ching you confuse pokie I'm a tongafisi always will be you know that fool I'm 61 to big for chingy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 5 hr jestr 1,841
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america Thu KiwiTonga 6
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Nov 26 Samoa 686
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) Nov 25 tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Nov 25 Proud 6,087
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) Nov 25 mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Nov 25 Mabal79 4,419

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE