Why hasn't a Samoan been given the Golden Boot Award or named best union player?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Your Slave Master

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

You think they would by now by the way they go about themselfs lol
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

The International Player of the year is not too bad. Jarryd Hayne (Fiji) won it in 2009 and Sonny Bill 2013. To win such a prestigious award is a testament to these sons of the Pacific for putting our region on the international map.
kahahahaha

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Thats not the golden boot. Nothing more prestigous than the golden boot. Jarryd hayne is australian. Sonny is born and raised NZ. Not some jump ship when you make it big like half the Samoan league team lol
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

kahahahaha wrote:
Thats not the golden boot. Nothing more prestigous than the golden boot. Jarryd hayne is australian. Sonny is born and raised NZ. Not some jump ship when you make it big like half the Samoan league team lol
If that's the case then all the players that won the golden boot were born and raised in Australia. They are Australian by your logic. Stop nitpicking because I can say the same thing about your team.

An International award is more prestigious than an Australia award by a long shot.
Just Saying

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case then all the players that won the golden boot were born and raised in Australia. They are Australian by your logic. Stop nitpicking because I can say the same thing about your team.
An International award is more prestigious than an Australia award by a long shot.
The international award is a joke award that was created 3 years ago. The golden boot was created decades ago. Thus making it more prestigious.
Also the winners of the Golden Boot have been born and raised in NZ you idiot and some born and raised in europe too. Obviously like the international award, you are new to all this.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>The international award is a joke award that was created 3 years ago. The golden boot was created decades ago. Thus making it more prestigious.
Also the winners of the Golden Boot have been born and raised in NZ you idiot and some born and raised in europe too. Obviously like the international award, you are new to all this.
Calm down psycho....lol. So what if the International Award was created today and the Golden Boot yesterday. It's still a prestigious
award.

My apologies for my mistake. I was thinking about the Dally M Medal instead of the Golden boot. There are you happy now?...
A T Helete

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down psycho....lol. So what if the International Award was created today and the Golden Boot yesterday. It's still a prestigious
award.
My apologies for my mistake. I was thinking about the Dally M Medal instead of the Golden boot. There are you happy now?...
INTERNATIONAL MY ASS!Three countries that are any good play the game.
Polynesians suck at real sport because they have no discipline or dedication,there be proud of that!

Since: Feb 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

A T Helete wrote:
<quoted text>
Polynesians suck at real sport because they have no discipline or dedication,there be proud of that!
Oh blow me with your racial theory. If Polys did really suck as you said, then what credentials do you hold that can put Jonah Lomu's or SBW's achievements to shame?? I'll wait :)
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

A T Helete wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why all the major countries in rugby and league are starting to recruit polynesian players in their International teams right?.

What do you mean suck at real sport?. I didnt know that being a hater and attention seeker is considered a real sport. In that case you can keep that prestigious award because you certainly earned it.

Proud polynesian right here baby....:)

Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh blow me with your racial theory. If Polys did really suck as you said, then what credentials do you hold that can put Jonah Lomu's or SBW's achievements to shame?? I'll wait :)
Creasey, how come u don't sound this on t Tongan forum, u actually made sense. lol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, forgot t word like.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why all the major countries in rugby and league are starting to recruit polynesian players in their International teams right?.
What do you mean suck at real sport?. I didnt know that being a hater and attention seeker is considered a real sport. In that case you can keep that prestigious award because you certainly earned it.
Proud polynesian right here baby....:)
Proud forgive me, u r a bad arz, u rock, l just have never heard u respond to folks, very cool, nice hiding for t idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 2 hr jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) 16 hr Van Iakopo 25
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 16 hr Proud 1,771
Original Polynesian language 22 hr forbidthebottomline 155
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Mon Proud 6,064
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... Mon fikibutu 36
samoan rugby players are useless Sat nbhgsa 12
•••
•••