wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#171 Jan 16, 2013
Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>the creativity of the Tongans shows in your face ,when the Tongans discovered simoya ,their were a pilipino, asian lookin people livin in simoya,so Tu'i Tonga n his tautahi conquered n occupied saimoya,n this is how smart Tongans r ,they engineered,n scientifically,ran a breedin program,that produced Tongan lookin people in simoya ,n u all is the product of that breedin program that produced warriors like tuna n fata n ama n aana,n the malietoa have Tongan ancestry,now with u monkees runnin around with Tongan blood in your veins,i must say that it is pretty smart,to turn a whole feature of an asian race to a Tongan lookin race of simoyans ,if it wasn't fo us u still be slant eyed lookin asians ,but i do still see the asian blood residue in some of your faces
This Ofcourse is the Tui tonga of Samoan decent? Lol

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#172 Jan 16, 2013
Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>the creativity of the Tongans shows in your face ,when the Tongans discovered simoya ,their were a pilipino, asian lookin people livin in simoya,so Tu'i Tonga n his tautahi conquered n occupied saimoya,n this is how smart Tongans r ,they engineered,n scientifically,ran a breedin program,that produced Tongan lookin people in simoya ,n u all is the product of that breedin program that produced warriors like tuna n fata n ama n aana,n the malietoa have Tongan ancestry,now with u monkees runnin around with Tongan blood in your veins,i must say that it is pretty smart,to turn a whole feature of an asian race to a Tongan lookin race of simoyans ,if it wasn't fo us u still be slant eyed lookin asians ,but i do still see the asian blood residue in some of your faces
LOL! Keep on wishing it were true Uiha. No matter how much you spin those lies...it won't make it true.
hahahaha....you solosolo your mui on the grass like a sick dog on the EUROCENTRIC introduction...invention, a gross assertion westernized conceptualization and fabrication of a so called "Tongan Empire,"......"Saaay yy WHAT??"

Where is that so called empire??? NADA! Because it NEVER EXISTED!
Uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#173 Jan 16, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Keep on wishing it were true Uiha. No matter how much you spin those lies...it won't make it true.
hahahaha....you solosolo your mui on the grass like a sick dog on the EUROCENTRIC introduction...invention, a gross assertion westernized conceptualization and fabrication of a so called "Tongan Empire,"......"Saaay yy WHAT??"
i keep tellin u numnuts ,it is common practice for a conquering people to spew they superior sperm everywhere they conquere,u mean to tell me u nigguhs deny our occupation of simoland fo 585 years when poly n soia n crazy tempest all agree that we occupied simoland but they won't agree it was 585 years they say it was 300 years,but it was actually 585 years of slavery,it is written in the history books

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#175 Jan 16, 2013
Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>i keep tellin u numnuts ,it is common practice for a conquering people to spew they superior sperm everywhere they conquere,u mean to tell me u nigguhs deny our occupation of simoland fo 585 years when poly n soia n crazy tempest all agree that we occupied simoland but they won't agree it was 585 years they say it was 300 years,but it was actually 585 years of slavery,it is written in the history books
So how is it you spew on us and we OBVIOUSLY are more attractive than you...yet you spew on your own, too...and you all still look...like...sh*t?

You have stronger hooves, but that`s about it. Oh, you have a really strong nose, too. Toodles.
stopit

Australia

#176 Jan 16, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
....like tuimanua empire lmao lol ..exactly,there was no tuimanua empire..good girl!!You're starting to accept reality!!
stopit

Australia

#177 Jan 16, 2013
iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is it you spew on us and we OBVIOUSLY are more attractive than you...yet you spew on your own, too...and you all still look...like...sh*t?
You have stronger hooves, but that`s about it. Oh, you have a really strong nose, too. Toodles.
your palagi descendants are attractive,the rest still look shite hehehe population wize,samoa would have more shite lookin people lmao lol..
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#178 Jan 17, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
your palagi descendants are attractive,the rest still look shite hehehe population wize,samoa would have more shite lookin people lmao lol..
says the gorilla looking commoner..lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#179 Jan 17, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
your palagi descendants are attractive,the rest still look okay hehehe population wize,tonga would have more shite lookin people lmao lol..
So you admit that your kind still look like sh*t, too? Thanks, Porky. Send uiha the memo.

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#180 Jan 17, 2013
Hahaha too funny in here

“MASINA”

Location hidden

#181 Jan 17, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
....like tuimanua empire lmao lol ..exactly,there was no tuimanua empire..good girl!!You're starting to accept reality!!
TUIMANU'A had authority,dominion and social connections and influence, rulership...PULE...over your whole bunch of pathetic 'ules hahahaha
WANNABES like yourself will jump on the bandwagon of westernized thought..regarding a EUROCENTRIC introduced model and conceptualization of empires and civilizations.... TOO FUNNY!
Uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#182 Jan 17, 2013
iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>
u sound like a very jealous simoyan,jealous about our monarchial heritage n our paramount empire n our fierce n warlike warriors n oh yes our independant,n our flag fly majesticly over our only monarchial in the south pacific,n the only strong hoofs r the one that tread on u all nigguhs fo 585 years of slavery

“MASINA”

Location hidden

#183 Jan 17, 2013
Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>i keep tellin u numnuts ,it is common practice for a conquering people to spew they superior sperm everywhere they conquere,u mean to tell me u nigguhs deny our occupation of simoland fo 585 years when poly n soia n crazy tempest all agree that we occupied simoland but they won't agree it was 585 years they say it was 300 years,but it was actually 585 years of slavery,it is written in the history books
OH.. POKIPALA PUHLEEZ! More sperm fairytales from the fairy...poofter of poofters! The truth of the matter is that your so called ancestors were busy conquering and spewing your common sperm in each other's gay mui,when you got bored of your common practice of conquering the dog,pig and horsey's mui.
Uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#184 Jan 17, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
TUIMANU'A had authority,dominion and social connections and influence, rulership...PULE...over your whole bunch of pathetic 'ules hahahaha
WANNABES like yourself will jump on the bandwagon of westernized thought..regarding a EUROCENTRIC introduced model and conceptualization of empires and civilizations.... TOO FUNNY!
tui manure was an oral litrature made up by the manua n simoyan people ,thats all n thats it,eurocentric this n conceptualization that,they made him a hero with a fishhook that fished land out of the sea,now if u believe that ,then your concept is mentally disturped,tui manure was told to hide your cowardice history of oppression n slavery
stopit

Australia

#185 Jan 17, 2013
iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit that your kind look very manaia! Thanks..Send my alofa to my Tongan aiga.
you the sheman..at least your not biased!!!
stopit

Australia

#186 Jan 17, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
TU'ITONGA had authority,dominion and social connections and influence, rulership...PULE...over our samoa'atoa, whole bunch of pathetic fafa ules hahahaha
WANNABES like myself will jump on the bandwagon of westernized thought..regarding a EUROCENTRIC introduced model and conceptualization of empires and civilizations.... TOO FUNNY!Wake up samoa..we need to take it on the chin so we can move on!!Why worry people,we did come from TONGA after all...
...malo,tai lava suga...ta'ahine poto koe lol

“MASINA”

Location hidden

#187 Jan 17, 2013
Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>tui manure was an oral litrature made up by the manua n simoyan people ,thats all n thats it,eurocentric this n conceptualization that,they made him a hero with a fishhook that fished land out of the sea,now if u believe that ,then your concept is mentally disturped,tui manure was told to hide your cowardice history of oppression n slavery
Oh come off it Uiha...you jealous bitch. lol
SAMOANS aren't cowards. I beg to differ nikka...hehehe
It was actually the Samoans that FIRST mentioned and brought up the subject of kicking Talakaifa'iki mulimimiki hehehe out of Samoa.

We had nothing to hide. It is the EMBARASSED Tongans that denied ever having a war with Samoa, or having a Tuitoga defeated, chased out of Samoa with his tail between his legs. lol

Tongans so called tribal chiefs..wanted to bring up elevate their low or no rank... to be like that of TAGALOA..TUIMANU'A and SAMOA...so there was this need to raise their rankless lineage and society to parallel and elevate it to Heaven's door...Manu'a ma Samoa'atoa! hahaha
stopit

Australia

#188 Jan 17, 2013
Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>tui manure was an oral litrature made up by the manua n simoyan people ,thats all n thats it,eurocentric this n conceptualization that,they made him a hero with a fishhook that fished land out of the sea,now if u believe that ,then your concept is mentally disturped,tui manure was told to hide your cowardice history of oppression n slavery
THE END!!! lmao hehehe
stopit

Australia

#189 Jan 17, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a gorilla looking Komo..lol
malo komo lol.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#190 Jan 17, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come off it Uiha...you jealous bitch. lol
It was actually the Samoans that FIRST mentioned and brought up the subject of kicking Talakaifa'iki mulimimiki hehehe out of Samoa.

We had nothing to hide. It is the EMBARASSED Tongans that denied ever having a war with Samoa, or having a Tuitoga defeated, chased out of Samoa with his tail between his legs. lol

Tongans so called tribal chiefs..wanted to bring up elevate their low or no rank... to be like that of TAGALOA..TUIMANU'A and SAMOA...so there was this need to raise their rankless lineage and society to parallel and elevate it to Heaven's door...Manu'a ma Samoa'atoa! hahaha
Lol @ mulimimiki, don't forget the underwear masaesae or did he go commando styles hahaha
stopit

Australia

#191 Jan 17, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come off it Uiha...you jealous bitch. lol
samoanz were scattered like chickenz,untilll Tonganz arrived with law and order!!
hahaha yes,they started in Manua,then Savai'i,then the rest of your samoa'atoa lol which was Upolu,Manono,Apolima only lol.

..the only way a samoan chief could elevate his rank higher than another was to have Tongan or Fijian royalty blood lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america 9 hr KiwiTonga 6
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 16 hr jestr 1,839
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Wed Samoa 686
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) Tue tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Tue Proud 6,087
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) Tue mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Tue Mabal79 4,419

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE