New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Samoans, Mentally & physically. Only the Tongans with Samoan blood could really challenge a Samoan.

Thank you :)
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
Samoans, Mentally & physically. Only the Tongans with Samoan blood could really challenge a Samoan.
Thank you :)
we had a simo girlfriend that we shared n tatooed a W on each of her butcheek n when u spread her butcheek yep u quesed it ,it said WOW, when i look at your nicname i remembered my first tatoo job on a female,anyway what u sayin is wishful thinkin ,u all cowards cause we ruled u nigguhs fo 585 years that means we smarter n tougher

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>we had a simo girlfriend that we shared n tatooed a W on each of her butcheek n when u spread her butcheek yep u quesed it ,it said WOW, when i look at your nicname i remembered my first tatoo job on a female,anyway what u sayin is wishful thinkin ,u all cowards cause we ruled u nigguhs fo 585 years that means we smarter n tougher
And then you woke up...slapped a few flies off your face, realized nobody liked you and cried yourself back to sleep.
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>we had a simo girlfriend that we shared n tatooed a W on each of her butcheek n when u spread her butcheek yep u quesed it ,it said WOW, when i look at your nicname i remembered my first tatoo job on a female,anyway what u sayin is wishful thinkin ,u all cowards cause we ruled u nigguhs fo 585 years that means we smarter n tougher
Wow

You are a great example of why Samoans are mentally stronger. Your vocabulary is so poor. Lol

Are you any good at tattooing?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
You are a great example of why Samoans are mentally stronger. Your vocabulary is so poor. Lol
Are you any good at tattooing?
I doubt it...he probably spells things wrong or he draws crooked cus one of his eyes are probably higher than the other.
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it...he probably spells things wrong or he draws crooked cus one of his eyes are probably higher than the other.
Lol yes his grammar is so bad.

What made me laugh about his tattoo story, was that if he turns that females bum cheeks around it actually says her name "MOM" lol. Incest is ever so popular amongst these commoners.
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yes his grammar is so bad.
What made me laugh about his tattoo story, was that if he turns that females bum cheeks around it actually says her name "MOM" lol. Incest is ever so popular amongst these commoners.
don't strayfrom the truth ,just by us ruling n enslavin u nigguhs fo 585 years means we stronger n smarter,come on man u monkees mentally go for the rock instead of the toilet paper instead,thus we r more intelligent then u numnut cowards hehehehehehehehe

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>how can that be possible when simoya was occupied and enslaved by Tongans in the year 950 AD,u monkees sayin now that tui manure's empire ran concurrent with the Tongan empire ,because the Togan empire flourished between 800AD n 1600AD,u more twisted than wannabe toa,dum numnut
you forgot to read the part which says

Tongan History (Original Tonga Creation Story by Tongan Royal Family)
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

soia wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot to read the part which says
Tongan History (Original Tonga Creation Story by Tongan Royal Family)
u already know Touh'ia is a direct descendand of Tu'i Ta Ufa (ufa killer)and his lineage who ruled supreme in upolu during the Tongan occupation of simoya fo 585 years who is the progenitor of Tohui'a,most of upoluans is Tongan ancestry,thats where TAUFAAHAU (named after his Great ancestor Tu'i Ta Ufa(ufa killer)went to bring the true God to the descendants of Tu'i Ta ufa(ufa killer),TAUFAAHAU went as a missionary

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Add cat to the menu...Tongans hands down...lmaof
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>don't strayfrom the truth ,just by us ruling n enslavin u nigguhs fo 585 years means we stronger n smarter,come on man u monkees mentally go for the rock instead of the toilet paper instead,thus we r more intelligent then u numnut cowards hehehehehehehehe
lol.. there goes the amazing grammar on display again... must be hard for the horseys to continuously mention rocks like we are suppose to be offended by their made up fairy tales...try again brown fingers..lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

manoa wrote:
Add cat to the menu...Tongans hands down...lmaof
Do the tongans there in Am. Samoa eat cats? YUCK... at least they took care of the street dogs..lol
Anetone Simanu

Nelson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Wow didn't know you measured strength thru nationality lol. Maybe the skinny wimpy tongan is stronger than the little weak Samoan guy.
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. there goes the amazing grammar on display again... must be hard for the horseys to continuously mention rocks like we are suppose to be offended by their made up fairy tales...try again brown fingers..lol
it is not meant to offend it is to determine who is smarter,we use toilet paper n u monkees use rocks now how dumb can that be hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Anetone Simanu wrote:
Wow didn't know you measured strength thru nationality lol. Maybe the skinny wimpy tongan is stronger than the little weak Samoan guy.
No such thing as a skinny tongan...stfu lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>it is not meant to offend it is to determine who is smarter,we use toilet paper n u monkees use rocks now how dumb can that be hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
im sure Samoa introduced toilet paper to our former colony/slaves... before that we used you commoners to wipe..lol malie brown fingers

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the tongans there in Am. Samoa eat cats? YUCK... at least they took care of the street dogs..lol
yes...they do, they said it taste like chicken. Its best to kill than eat it, instead of killing it for the sake of killing.
neo

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>it is not meant to offend it is to determine who is smarter,we use toilet paper n u monkees use rocks now how dumb can that be hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
So Tongans are smarter and the best thing you guys could come up with is rocks? Now thats what I call creative commoners. LOL

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

^also, its the Tongans from Tonga that eats dog and cat in Am Samoa. The local born do not eat it. Am. Samoa do not have horse...its all gone. So I think Tongans, from Tonga, are the strongest. lol true
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

neo wrote:
<quoted text>
So Tongans are smarter and the best thing you guys could come up with is rocks? Now thats what I call creative commoners. LOL
the creativity of the Tongans shows in your face ,when the Tongans discovered simoya ,their were a pilipino, asian lookin people livin in simoya,so Tu'i Tonga n his tautahi conquered n occupied saimoya,n this is how smart Tongans r ,they engineered,n scientifically,ran a breedin program,that produced Tongan lookin people in simoya ,n u all is the product of that breedin program that produced warriors like tuna n fata n ama n aana,n the malietoa have Tongan ancestry,now with u monkees runnin around with Tongan blood in your veins,i must say that it is pretty smart,to turn a whole feature of an asian race to a Tongan lookin race of simoyans ,if it wasn't fo us u still be slant eyed lookin asians ,but i do still see the asian blood residue in some of your faces

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of216
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 14 hr Proud 5,954
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 16 hr ROOSTERS_2014 26
Tonga vs. Samoa - Fine Mats 16 hr ROOSTERS_2014 3
Any Samoan Good Jokes (May '13) 23 hr felafatulongalofa 65
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Tue felafatulongalofa 53
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Tue cocos eh 15
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Mon Afamasaga 15
•••
•••
•••
•••