Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

soia wrote:
During the Tui Manu'a Empire the Fale Faka Manuka which means Manu'a Houses were built in Tonga during the 9th & 10th Century before Tui Tonga existed meaning Samoans from Manu'a were in Tonga for a very long time.
Tongan History (Original Tonga Creation Story by Tongan Royal Family)
read it clear and understand these are not my words.
for a very long time in Tonga. people were scattered all over with no set political organization. Manua came in and ruled for a very long time. It was Ahoeitu the son of a Tagaloa Tuimanua who established and broke away from Samoa a new Kingdom for tonga....se kreffen makuai faamalalama gaka lou sieki.
how can that be possible when simoya was occupied and enslaved by Tongans in the year 950 AD,u monkees sayin now that tui manure's empire ran concurrent with the Tongan empire ,because the Togan empire flourished between 800AD n 1600AD,u more twisted than wannabe toa,dum numnut

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

depends on who is more pissed off at the time
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

iRawk wrote:
depends on who is more pissed off at the time
we r going by facts Tongan empire written in the history books n tui manure's empire never existed,never heard of it,until u monkees lookin for a hero to match our Tu'i Tonga,sorry no one believes in tui manure

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>we r going by facts Tongan empire written in the history books n tui manure's empire never existed,never heard of it,until u monkees lookin for a hero to match our Tu'i Tonga,sorry no one believes in tui manure
I don`t care about your facts or your history or whatever it is you keep going apesh*t over and over about. The initial question was who would be stronger in strength. I`m not into all that bickering over bullsh*t that nobody personally owns or which burnt fat ass is better than the other burnt fat ass. I answered the damn question, if you don`t like my answer oh well. I don`t know why you insist on calling people monkeys when your kind look like mongoloid walruses...minus the teeth, of course. Goodnight.
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t care about your facts or your history or whatever it is you keep going apesh*t over and over about. The initial question was who would be stronger in strength. I`m not into all that bickering over bullsh*t that nobody personally owns or which burnt fat ass is better than the other burnt fat ass. I answered the damn question, if you don`t like my answer oh well. I don`t know why you insist on calling people monkeys when your kind look like mongoloid walruses...minus the teeth, of course. Goodnight.
well if u insist i will tell u the paramount truth to this very simple question,it is very elementary really,it took only a handfull of Tongans to conquere n occupy simoya for 585 years ,need i say anymore ,glad to solve the very simple question,now the other question on who is smarter ,i tell ya the truth right now ,Tongans use toilet paper n simoyans use rocks,now u tell me who is smarter
King

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>well if u insist i will tell u the paramount truth to this very simple question,it is very elementary really,it took only a handfull of Tongans to conquere n occupy simoya for 585 years ,need i say anymore ,glad to solve the very simple question,now the other question on who is smarter ,i tell ya the truth right now ,Tongans use toilet paper n simoyans use rocks,now u tell me who is smarter
Soundz like u r a commoner been to the Palace in Nukualofa and got a human hand to wipe your ass.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>how can that be possible when simoya was occupied and enslaved by Tongans in the year 950 AD,u monkees sayin now that tui manure's empire ran concurrent with the Tongan empire ,because the Togan empire flourished between 800AD n 1600AD,u more twisted than wannabe toa,dum numnut
hahaha wow Uiha's it is amazing at how your dates keep on changing...to fit all the gibberish!! hehehe

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>well if u insist i will tell u the paramount truth to this very simple question,it is very elementary really,it took only a handfull of Tongans to conquere n occupy simoya for 585 years ,need i say anymore ,glad to solve the very simple question,now the other question on who is smarter ,i tell ya the truth right now ,Tongans use toilet paper n simoyans use rocks,now u tell me who is smarter
You`re such a prickly little guy. The truth is, you`re obsessed with something that you, yourself, have no control over. If your history gets changed, you can do nothing about it but sulk...if it doesn`t change, then you`ll still be a nothing cus you`ll be the same person with an inflated ego over something that doesn`t mean crap to anyone but yourself. Oh please, to this day you`ve never used toilet paper. You wipe with your mom`s chest hair.
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>You`re such a prickly little guy. The truth is, you`re obsessed with something that you, yourself, have no control over. If your history gets changed, you can do nothing about it but sulk...if it doesn`t change, then you`ll still be a nothing cus you`ll be the same person with an inflated ego over something that doesn`t mean crap to anyone but yourself. Oh please, to this day you`ve never used toilet paper. You wipe with your mom`s chest hair.
Wow

That was great
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>
You`re such a prickly little guy. The truth is, you`re obsessed with something that you, yourself, have no control over. If your history gets changed, you can do nothing about it but sulk...if it doesn`t change, then you`ll still be a nothing cus you`ll be the same person with an inflated ego over something that doesn`t mean crap to anyone but yourself. Oh please, to this day you`ve never used toilet paper. You wipe with your mom`s chest hair.
i answered your question n now u ain't makin no sense,if u read carefully what u posted u sound like a desperate typical subservient looser just like your cowardly ancestors that was under the Tongan yoke fo 585 years

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>i answered your question n now u ain't makin no sense,if u read carefully what u posted u sound like a desperate typical subservient looser just like your cowardly ancestors that was under the Tongan yoke fo 585 years
I didn`t ASK you any questions. I ANSWERED the INITIAL question and YOU came in on some bum sh*t sounding ALL KINDS OF MENTAL. I make perfect sense, you on the other hand barely seem literate. Get some new material, already. That 500 year crap is as old as your mix matched make-it-yourself slippers. For you to live that far back in the past, your present must be sh*t. Sorry, not sorry.
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn`t ASK you any questions. I ANSWERED the INITIAL question and YOU came in on some bum sh*t sounding ALL KINDS OF MENTAL. I make perfect sense, you on the other hand barely seem literate. Get some new material, already. That 500 year crap is as old as your mix matched make-it-yourself slippers. For you to live that far back in the past, your present must be sh*t. Sorry, not sorry.
it was 585 years of enslavement n occupation,n the question is who is stronger,n i answered n u u it is true we stronger just by the fact that we ruled u nigguhs fo 585 years,now if u put 5 tongans up against 5 simoyans ,the simoyans would run away,i seen it happen many times where 2 Tongans beat up 5 simos,its because we got more heart n no fear of u simos

“MASINA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>it was 585 years of enslavement n occupation,n the question is who is stronger,n i answered n u u it is true we stronger just by the fact that we ruled u nigguhs fo 585 years,now if u put 5 tongans up against 5 simoyans ,the simoyans would run away,i seen it happen many times where 2 Tongans beat up 5 simos,its because we got more heart n no fear of u simos
Tsk...tsk...tsk
I feel sorry for you bud. WELL...just a little bit. Somehow, more and more you are just showing how you...YOURSELF...are ENSLAVED by your own insecurities... about your own IDENTITY as a so called Tongan.
You feel such a need to try and force feed everyone else with and about your own personal beliefs and biases.
Just like a frustrated and ill mannered child...you start to talk violence like, when no one gives a damn. Violence is not a mark of being top, being bad ass and all....it just shows that you have no control of yourself.
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk...tsk...tsk
I feel sorry for you bud. WELL...just a little bit. Somehow, more and more you are just showing how you...YOURSELF...are ENSLAVED by your own insecurities... about your own IDENTITY as a so called Tongan.
You feel such a need to try and force feed everyone else with and about your own personal beliefs and biases.
Just like a frustrated and ill mannered child...you start to talk violence like, when no one gives a damn. Violence is not a mark of being top, being bad ass and all....it just shows that you have no control of yourself.
ok then u tell me who is stronger n don't lie,remember 585 years of Tongan rule

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>ok then u tell me who is stronger n don't lie,remember 585 years of Tongan rule
Tongan are stronger, cause they can kill and eat a dog and a horse with ease. loll heard they kill this animals by poking 'em in the arse with the tongans powerful middle finger. lmaof

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>it was 585 years of enslavement n occupation,n the question is who is stronger,n i answered n u u it is true we stronger just by the fact that we ruled u nigguhs fo 585 years,now if u put 5 tongans up against 5 simoyans ,the simoyans would run away,i seen it happen many times where 2 Tongans beat up 5 simos,its because we got more heart n no fear of u simos
Dude, have someone translate if you have to. I NEVER ASKED YOU ANY QUESTIONS. There is nothing that you think you know that I would want to know. Obviously, you`re butthurt over the real truth behind your fake little story cus you keep rambling on about sh*t that happened way before your time. Are you trying to convince us or convince yourself?(there, that`s actually a question for you.)

I don`t care about your fantasies of seeing men touch men in an aggressive manner 585 years ago. You`re sad and pathetic. What`s important is you personally don`t rule a damn thing TODAY. You are a nobody priding yourself on twisted stories as if it`ll change your miserable existence. Get a grip or get therapy. Maybe you can pawn your silver plated teeth to pay for it.

“MASINA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>ok then u tell me who is stronger n don't lie,remember 585 years of Tongan rule
Oh my goodness! Why is it that I am not surprised at your infantile reaction???
You are just like a spoiled little brat, screaming and rolling on the floor, stomping your feet and doodooing in your pamper....,until someone agrees with you..lol

..."ok then y tell me who is stronger n dont lie.." what a tangivale hehehe

Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness! Why is it that I am not surprised at your infantile reaction???
You are just like a spoiled little brat, screaming and rolling on the floor, stomping your feet and doodooing in your pamper....,until someone agrees with you..lol
..."ok then y tell me who is stronger n dont lie.." what a tangivale hehehe
u all in the wrong page fools,this topix here is about the question "who is stronger,Tongans or simos,n i answered the question n u monkees act like u all don kno where u r,duuuuuhhhhh,u all incombobulated,now is u or is u not going to answer the dang question or u all going to play dumnumnut,cause u all kno that Tongans r stronger n simos r fatter n that is a fact
sole

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>u all in the wrong page fools,this topix here is about the question "who is stronger,Tongans or simos,n i answered the question n u monkees act like u all don kno where u r,duuuuuhhhhh,u all incombobulated,now is u or is u not going to answer the dang question or u all going to play dumnumnut,cause u all kno that Tongans r stronger n simos r fatter n that is a fact
Uhia,
You sound like a horse trying to lay an egg...lol
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

sole wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhia,
You sound like a horse trying to lay an egg...lol
we debatin why Tongans r stronger than simos n u talkin about a horse layin eggs ,this forum is full of idiots,cowards n loosers,jussa like your cowardly ancestors that was enslaved fo 585 years,by the Tongans that is why we is stronger,what is it u don understand

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••