|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always had a feeling you were a Kiribati woman!
a farmer volunteering....I don't know...a good clorox cleaning will do.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

soia wrote:
<quoted text>a farmer volunteering....I don't know...a good clorox cleaning will do.
Haha... good come back, congratulations! One day I want to be as mature as you!

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha... good come back, congratulations! One day I want to be as mature as you!
your filthy charcoal black a** will never pass stage one.....yezzir

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

soia wrote:
<quoted text>your filthy charcoal black a** will never pass stage one.....yezzir
Clearly, since your level of maturity is at its peak!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, since your level of maturity is at its peak!
wow... grandpa... you forgot to wash the grease off your double chin....buhahahaha....oops did the age level rise yet.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

NAFANUA is stronger...LOL

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

soia wrote:
<quoted text>wow... grandpa... you forgot to wash the grease off your double chin....buhahahaha....oops did the age level rise yet.
I'm 21...let me guess, your in your late 40s? Yeh don't worry, grandpa will arrive shortly grandma, he's just gone out for a quicky!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Deez nutts are stronger

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 21...let me guess, your in your late 40s? Yeh don't worry, grandpa will arrive shortly grandma, he's just gone out for a quicky!
wow did someone finally fall off the mature line and become a "I know what you are but what am I?".....dont let your playmate out too long...
dbjd

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

stupid question
Palagi

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Samoan by far. Tongan are stronger than Hawaiians.....or shall i say philipinos.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

dbjd wrote:
stupid question
i know should never ask samoans r the strongest
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I L Y wrote:
Who would be stronger in strength. A healthy Tongan man or a healthy Samoan man?
Such a ridiculous thread! If your eager why dont you gather 100 men from each race and put them on a challenging boot camp....something like a military obstacle course...but than that still would not speak for both nations

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a ridiculous thread! If your eager why dont you gather 100 men from each race and put them on a challenging boot camp....something like a military obstacle course...but than that still would not speak for both nations
Fijians would win that one haha

This question is natural when your a young pacific island boy. We grow up listening to how strong and mighty we are in war...our people, our history! In our eyes, no tribe on this planet is stronger than us. But when people with this kind of mentality meet, this is the attitude that is usually displayed.. Example, I come from a tribe that defeated invading Tongans in Taveuni, we drew a line from the reef to the mountains that made all the northern fijian kings, tongans and europeans to sail around at sea instead of crossing on land.
We were told that no man is a warrior unless they carry our blood. We looked down on everyone, both polynesians and melanesians, and everyone who knew us made homage to our king on a yearly basis. It was said that the foundation of his abode was a mountain of Tabua (prized ivory). This kind of mentality is prevailent among pacificas! We just have to be understanding...
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
i look down on Samoan because my fijian tribe was known to enslave Samoan so you cant blame me for my ego ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
i look down on Samoan because my fijian tribe was known to enslave Samoan so you cant blame me for my ego ways.
look up look down.... who gives a f*ck at what you look at. Just don't look at my shit you pervert.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

toga's too fat and lazy, always boasting how tough they r , history shows that it was the toga apes who started all these jumping and bashing of others in their big groups and when the tide turned and they gotta taste of their own medicine they cry foul play lol....., as for these burntaz fiti's they r the no 1 arse licking nation , they talk about warriors this , that yet the hindi's steal their land from them with such ease and make these apes work the sugarcane fields .......and even without lunchbreaks lol....weak apes
hardly

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Tongan wrote:
<quoted text>
So my Mamas a Tongan. So thanx for that.
...and your daddy's SAMOAN, so fanks for coming!

ps: wot a silly qtn? no such thing as a super tengan only Super Samoans. alu moe laia.
uiha

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Sasa wrote:
toga's too fat and lazy, always boasting how tough they r , history shows that it was the toga apes who started all these jumping and bashing of others in their big groups and when the tide turned and they gotta taste of their own medicine they cry foul play lol....., as for these burntaz fiti's they r the no 1 arse licking nation , they talk about warriors this , that yet the hindi's steal their land from them with such ease and make these apes work the sugarcane fields .......and even without lunchbreaks lol....weak apes
the only weak nigguhs in here is simoyans because they run by a foreign power n a foreign flag flyin over they capitol,weak very very weak on the other hand the mighty Tongans answer to no one,Tongans baaaaaad matafakas

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>the only weak nigguhs in here is simoyans because they run by a foreign power n a foreign flag flyin over they capitol,weak very very weak on the other hand the mighty Tongans answer to no one,Tongans baaaaaad matafakas
the commoners are zoo proud of their Royal Samoan King.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of216
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 2 hr tongangodz 71
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 3 hr Chicken 1,766
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 16 hr Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••