“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#63 Oct 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Besides the Mormon Church. The Tongan Methodist Church and many other Tongan faiths own land all over Salt Lake city, renting to the Latinos, Palangiz, and other minorities. Tongans got it on lock over there. So yea, doing big things. LOL
AS for Samoans there, No land just like back in their motherland. LOL hahaha
You are trying way too hard PK. lol
Good to know that according to your input, if it weren't for these churches y'all be just a bunch of scuttle butts unable to fend for yourselves...in owning some piece of real estate.... on your own. Yup hang onto the coattails of the flowing robes of the Church. LOL!
samco ghost

Europe

#64 Oct 19, 2012
best a le kalo li fuamiki!!! samoan all da way....

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#65 Oct 19, 2012
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying way too hard PK. lol
Good to know that according to your input, if it weren't for these churches y'all be just a bunch of scuttle butts unable to fend for yourselves...in owning some piece of real estate.... on your own. Yup hang onto the coattails of the flowing robes of the Church. LOL!
oh yea, forgot to mention the majority of Tongans own their own homes there... LOL

Location hidden

#66 Oct 19, 2012
samco ghost wrote:
best a le kalo li fuamiki!!! samoan all da way....
Are you Amerika Samoan all day? Or Western Samoan? LOL hahaha

“MASINA”

Location hidden

#67 Oct 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>oh yea, forgot to mention the majority of Tongans own their own homes there... LOL
That's good. But considering your track record of fabricating and adding onto, and hyping up all that you write about.
That is either wishful thinking, or pure fabrication on your part... or just BOTH. LOL.
And what is back at your so called tongan motherland? You surely dont own any land outright. It still belongs to the monarchy, the king and the nobles and so forth. The land tenure system is still under the governance and laws of the Kingdom.

For the Commoners..Men, at the attainment particular age is allotted a particular acreage for agricultural and living purposes, and still in serving the nobles and the monarchy. The oldest son has dibs, and as far as the younger siblings(males) will have to wait their turn lol, females....women, sisters do not own land, and are in all actuality at the mercy of their brothers if they are to be considered at all to be considered or live in some sliver of that so called land. Otherwise, women live or move to their husbands family/land. LOL.

Location hidden

#68 Oct 19, 2012
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good. But considering your track record of fabricating and adding onto, and hyping up all that you write about.
That is either wishful thinking, or pure fabrication on your part... or just BOTH. LOL.
And what is back at your so called tongan motherland? You surely dont own any land outright. It still belongs to the monarchy, the king and the nobles and so forth. The land tenure system is still under the governance and laws of the Kingdom.
For the Commoners..Men, at the attainment particular age is allotted a particular acreage for agricultural and living purposes, and still in serving the nobles and the monarchy. The oldest son has dibs, and as far as the younger siblings(males) will have to wait their turn lol, females....women, sisters do not own land, and are in all actuality at the mercy of their brothers if they are to be considered at all to be considered or live in some sliver of that so called land. Otherwise, women live or move to their husbands family/land. LOL.
well, I was only stating how hard working Tongans are, and they reap the benefits. Would you like to reap my benefit?
FAUFAUTUA

Waianae, HI

#69 Oct 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>well, I was only stating how hard working Tongans are, and they reap the benefits. Would you like to reap my benefit?
.......And YET AGAIN, your gutu is "pipi's" againnnnnn!!!!Hahahahahahahaha ha.....No learn!!!!!

Location hidden

#70 Oct 19, 2012
FAUFAUTUA wrote:
<quoted text>
.......And YET AGAIN, your gutu is "pipi's" againnnnnn!!!!Hahahahahahahaha ha.....No learn!!!!!
so you resort to name calling. Very mature of you, old UCE... LOL
FAUFAUTUA

Waianae, HI

#71 Oct 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so you resort to name calling. Very mature of you, old UCE... LOL
Damnnnn! yet again ur camping out on these forums!!!WTF!!!!Worrying of what people are writing about you? Lol! You just posted about 3 am ur time and ur back on it again!!!! So who's the porch monkey not working? Bahahahahahahahaha......listen Dude, are you saying youre the only one allowed to namecall and not others? cause if if are, "SUE ME!!!!!! Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha....chump!

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#72 Oct 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Besides the Mormon Church. The Tongan Methodist Church and many other Tongan faiths own land all over Salt Lake city, renting to the Latinos, Palangiz, and other minorities. Tongans got it on lock over there. So yea, doing big things. LOL
AS for Samoans there, No land just like back in their motherland. LOL hahaha
LMAO Just as I thought, DENIAL. Ahahahaha...

Location hidden

#73 Oct 19, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Just as I thought, DENIAL. Ahahahaha...
I don't know where denial fits into this equation, when I'm only stating facts of the higher living standards Tongans are achieving compared to the bigger populations of Samoans... Oh, they are mostly in California in the projects. California is such a great advocate for immigrants and unemployed folks. Malo... LOL

“MASINA”

Location hidden

#74 Oct 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>well, I was only stating how hard working Tongans are, and they reap the benefits. Would you like to reap my benefit?
lol you are such a monkey's arse PK.... hehehe
Samoans are just as hardworking and even more resilient.
WHAT Benefit??? lol I fend for myself quite well...thank you very much! hehehe
Your benefits are just "loose change", you can keep it. You need it more than I do. LMAO!

“MASINA”

Location hidden

#75 Oct 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
Come to think of it dear, I wouldn't reap your benefit, I'd RIP it. hehehe
Leech

Australia

#76 Oct 20, 2012
I L Y wrote:
Who would be stronger in strength. A healthy Tongan man or a healthy Samoan man?
Strength lmao All that blubber from too much fast food doesn't hide muscle, it just hides a weak will and lack of self discipline. I've never met a Samoan or Tongan who wasn't short, squat and fat, except for young to mid teens and they're just skinny.
pu penty

Australia

#77 Oct 20, 2012
'its not the jeans'...lol...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#78 Oct 20, 2012
I L Y wrote:
Who would be stronger in strength. A healthy Tongan man or a healthy Samoan man?
A healthy Kiribati woman

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#79 Oct 20, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
A healthy Kiribati woman
I've once strangle someone's head in a thigh strangle hold.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#80 Oct 20, 2012
anyone care for a demonstration...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#81 Oct 20, 2012
soia wrote:
<quoted text>I've once strangle someone's head in a thigh strangle hold.
I've always had a feeling you were a Kiribati woman!

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#82 Oct 20, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know where denial fits into this equation, when I'm only stating facts of the higher living standards Tongans are achieving compared to the bigger populations of Samoans... Oh, they are mostly in California in the projects. California is such a great advocate for immigrants and unemployed folks. Malo... LOL
That PEANUT above your comment says it all LMAO...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 2 hr Tua Tua isa foa 840
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 5 hr Lou 714
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend 17 hr jestr 2
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 21 hr Proud 1,802
Calling out Samoan speakers Thu Mr T 7
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Sep 16 Manusopo44 378
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) Sep 16 flex2of4 5
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE