|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
Samoans are strongest at eating azzcrack! lmao hahaha
dude why you talking about yourself aye hahaha shameful stop with the sad comments about samoans
Poly KING

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

bob and henry wrote:
<quoted text>
dude why you talking about yourself aye hahaha shameful stop with the sad comments about samoans
it's only fun n games.. don't be like the rest of your ape SaHOMOz and get all riled up so easy.. LOL
Sasa

Burnley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>it's only fun n games.. don't be like the rest of your ape SaHOMOz and get all riled up so easy.. LOL
poly if I get you the help you need to get rid of those black sweaty stains around you and your mums neck, will you be good monkey lol
Poly KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> poly if I get you the help you need to get rid of those black sweaty stains around you and your mums neck, will you be good monkey lol
If I get an extra raisin, will you promise to quit doing the keyboard Siva? it's quite annoying. lmao
Sasa

Moorabbin, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Only if you promise to bandage that leak from your neck , hey can you remove your raisin haha
Poly KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Sasa wrote:
Only if you promise to bandage that leak from your neck , hey can you remove your raisin haha
here, take this raisin and eat it... don't ever say, I never gave your ga'o azz anything in your life! ok?? lmao hahahaha
Sasa

Moorabbin, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>here, take this raisin and eat it... don't ever say, I never gave your ga'o azz anything in your life! ok?? lmao hahahaha
I don't want to upset you manly mum she owns your dot I don't wanna take it away from her she loves you haha
Poly KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> I don't want to upset you manly mum she owns your dot I don't wanna take it away from her she loves you haha
so you don't want the raisin to fill in your second belly button pouch? LOL
Sasa

Moorabbin, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so you don't want the raisin to fill in your second belly button pouch? LOL
get those tweezers out and start getting you dot out for your mum lol hey didn't pingpong have your tweezers last haha don't worry you Tongans have real fat arses that compensates or you dot raisin poki hahaha
Poly KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> get those tweezers out and start getting you dot out for your mum lol hey didn't pingpong have your tweezers last haha don't worry you Tongans have real fat arses that compensates or you dot raisin poki hahaha
tickle tickle is what you say when you're jerking off!! LOL
lina hansen

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

us samoans are fat dont know how to spell or wipe r ass
lina hansen

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

im samoan i hate samoans even know im samoan there gay hella ugle fat and dume i wish were like tham smart sexy togans so i tell every onr im tongan
poly king

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

where i yea im come from is samoa im hella fat i dont wipe my ass with toilet paper i use leafs and rocks im so poor i maka my mama wipe my ass some times

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

^^^ LOSER!!! Theres a lot of Samoans in Utah yet you can't insult them in real life. Why?? Because cowards won't face their enemies. Polo King will know what I'm talking about ahahaha...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
^^^ LOSER!!! Theres a lot of Samoans in Utah yet you can't insult them in real life. Why?? Because cowards won't face their enemies. Polo King will know what I'm talking about ahahaha...
Utah, is a middle to upper class state. So there's not many Samoans there. Not enough projects in Utah to accommodate these needy Samoans... But there's heaps of Tongans there. They fit in, can afford the American dream there, and are proud of it.

If there's any Samoans there, it would be because they either married a Tongan to get the lifestyle, are a strong Mormon that barely made it in life, or plain lucky! LOL

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Utah, is a middle to upper class state. So there's not many Samoans there. Not enough projects in Utah to accommodate these needy Samoans... But there's heaps of Tongans there. They fit in, can afford the American dream there, and are proud of it.
If there's any Samoans there, it would be because they either married a Tongan to get the lifestyle, are a strong Mormon that barely made it in life, or plain lucky! LOL
LOL How did I know before even writing that comment that you were going to add in your 20 cents?? Psychic power?? LOL...

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-05-26/news/m...
"An estimated 75% of the local Tongan community works in unskilled, manual labor."

"Thousands of Pacific Islanders, trading their tropical paradise for a chance at the American dream in Utah, have found only disillusionment in the land of opportunity. They have found poor jobs, fractured families, youth gangs and an education system unequipped to bridge cultural and language barriers.'We didn't foresee what was lying ahead of us. We just came quickly, rushing to come to the United States,' says Sione Fakahua, pastor of the First Tongan Methodist Church."

So this was the 'American Dream' you were talking about Polo?? EPIC FAIL!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Why does this question keep being asked on both forums?
i wonder if this is another ploy but some lowlife cracker to cause conflicts.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL How did I know before even writing that comment that you were going to add in your 20 cents?? Psychic power?? LOL...
http://articles.latimes.com/1991-05-26/news/m...
"An estimated 75% of the local Tongan community works in unskilled, manual labor."
"Thousands of Pacific Islanders, trading their tropical paradise for a chance at the American dream in Utah, have found only disillusionment in the land of opportunity. They have found poor jobs, fractured families, youth gangs and an education system unequipped to bridge cultural and language barriers.'We didn't foresee what was lying ahead of us. We just came quickly, rushing to come to the United States,' says Sione Fakahua, pastor of the First Tongan Methodist Church."
So this was the 'American Dream' you were talking about Polo?? EPIC FAIL!!!
Besides the Mormon Church. The Tongan Methodist Church and many other Tongan faiths own land all over Salt Lake city, renting to the Latinos, Palangiz, and other minorities. Tongans got it on lock over there. So yea, doing big things. LOL

AS for Samoans there, No land just like back in their motherland. LOL hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 9 min Mr T 38
why cant american samoa be independent? (Dec '13) 1 hr jestr 494
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 2 hr jestr 21
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 13 hr gloflexx 1,778
Evaevaga ilalo ole Kuava (Sep '07) 14 hr Keige Faipopo 240
Savaia Lefaga 15 hr Nessili 1
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 22 hr jestr 18
•••
•••