First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#212 Feb 11, 2013
Soia,

lol im afraid you have no idea what your talking about.. The name kanokupolu means flesh of upolu given to Ngata by his father the king of Tonga Tui Haatakalaua.. This is where the bloodline comes from NOT from samoa lol touiha the samoan mother of of Ngata is daughter of Ama high chief of sofata upolu who has direct bloodline to Tuitonga of old who lived in samoa, so traditionaly by protocol the royals are keeping the title in the family.. TuiTonga of old eventually moved to samoa as assasinations from fiji ,uvea and more so from rival tongans were common, whereby the Hatakalaua dynsty was set up to run TuiTongas affairs in Tonga while he lived in samoa, sofata upolu.. TuiTonga became Tongas spiritual leader and Haatakalaua takn care of business..Overtime tuitonga became more samoan then tongan.. Ama of sofata is one of tuitongas blood relatives so it ties together the marriage of Hatakalaua and touiha of sofata to keep TuiHatakalauas rivals away from the title that rules all of Tonga! You know very little so keep your mouth shut its a joke

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#213 Feb 12, 2013
Killerz of Tonga wrote:
Soia,
lol im afraid you have no idea what your talking about.. The name kanokupolu means flesh of upolu given to Ngata by his father the king of Tonga Tui Haatakalaua.. This is where the bloodline comes from NOT from samoa lol touiha the samoan mother of of Ngata is daughter of Ama high chief of sofata upolu who has direct bloodline to Tuitonga of old who lived in samoa, so traditionaly by protocol the royals are keeping the title in the family.. TuiTonga of old eventually moved to samoa as assasinations from fiji ,uvea and more so from rival tongans were common, whereby the Hatakalaua dynsty was set up to run TuiTongas affairs in Tonga while he lived in samoa, sofata upolu.. TuiTonga became Tongas spiritual leader and Haatakalaua takn care of business..Overtime tuitonga became more samoan then tongan.. Ama of sofata is one of tuitongas blood relatives so it ties together the marriage of Hatakalaua and touiha of sofata to keep TuiHatakalauas rivals away from the title that rules all of Tonga! You know very little so keep your mouth shut its a joke
very true. Tu'ikanokupolu is an honorary title of his maternal links to Samoa and nothing more... a product of a Samoan "baby momma" issue which resulted in this half-caste becoming Tu'i Tonga. Has nothing to do with anything Faa Samoa. Needless to say, Tu'i Tonga and faka-Tonga practices were still in full swing w/out any Samoan influences. Only Samoan thing about this dynasty, is the egg was Samoan injected by Royal Tongan Sperm. Malo. LOL
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#214 Feb 12, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>very true. Tu'ikanokupolu is an honorary title of his maternal links to Samoa and nothing more... a product of a Samoan "baby momma" issue which resulted in this half-caste becoming Tu'i Tonga. Has nothing to do with anything Faa Samoa. Needless to say, Tu'i Tonga and faka-Tonga practices were still in full swing w/out any Samoan influences. Only Samoan thing about this dynasty, is the egg was Samoan injected by Royal Tongan Sperm. Malo. LOL
all speculation without any real hard evidence ......just like you claim to have a normal size poki hahaha.....all lies lies lies , why ? lol

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#215 Feb 13, 2013
I told you i have a tuimanua on my list that married a Tu'itonga before Ahoeituz time!!Where's your many tuimanua list?!

sorry Tuimanua never married a TuiTonga...are you gay? or was this a TuiTonga Fafine...lol

do you want me to start from the Tagaloa line?
which one do you want...Tagaloa UI...Tagaloa Tae o Tagaloa, Tagaloa Faaeanu'u, Tagaloa Mana, Tagaloa Lagi...

or do you want the TuiManua line? TuiManua Elisara, TuiManua Lalamua, TuiManua Taofi, TuiManua Tauveve, TuiManua Tuiomanufili, TuiManua Moaatoa, TuiManua Fitiaumua...make your pick, which one do you want as a link to your tongan clan...lol
stopit

Australia

#216 Feb 13, 2013
@soia.....

*hahaha se suga..you still don't give up after you said that Ama clan came from Savai'i hihihi lol.

"sorry Tuimanua never married a TuiTonga...are you gay? or was this a TuiTonga Fafine...lol"

*haha lol either way?Itz still Tu'itoga...before Asoaitu'z time...see my point? lol.

"do you want me to start from the Tagaloa line?
which one do you want...Tagaloa UI...Tagaloa Tae o Tagaloa, Tagaloa Faaeanu'u, Tagaloa Mana, Tagaloa Lagi...
or do you want the TuiManua line? TuiManua Elisara, TuiManua Lalamua, TuiManua Taofi, TuiManua Tauveve, TuiManua Tuiomanufili, TuiManua Moaatoa, TuiManua Fitiaumua...make your pick, which one do you want as a link to your tongan clan...lol"

*Don't matter which way you start?Tagaloa,tuimanua?However you want it?But Tuitoga was there!! A Tuitoga married one of the clanz during faaeanu'u'z time and also during Talia'z time... which i believe is your Aliatama!!! My point is?Tuitoga was always around,but you people thinkz hez new?! hehehe... I don't need to use my Gafaz to try and justify my point...as long as you know itz not a oneway street...uailoa.lol hehehe...

p.s.. i also have a version in my gafa where Moa had a kittykat fight with Tagaloalagi....... You do know that Moa was before all the titlez you've mentioned above aye?! hihihi
lmao... you heard that story before?

Imma say it again...the progenitor of Tuitoga and Tuimanua were 2x brotherz who were sonz of Tangaloa the 1st....meaning:before any other Tagaloa that came after... as for the two brotherz?Thatz my gafa....get your own!!! hahahaha lmao.

....ia fa cuzz hihihi lol.
Imma mahino person

Sydney, Australia

#218 Mar 9, 2013
Come on guyz, show some respect, Im TONGAN and proud to be one, for those people who are saying bad things to my country and also to samoa, NOT COOL, doesnt matter whose stronger and whose not, its about ABILITY AND BELIEVEING IN YOURSELVES, you guyz need to show some LOVE AND RESPECT TO YOUR ENEMIES know matter who they are.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#219 Mar 15, 2013
stopit wrote:
@soia.....
*hahaha se suga..you still don't give up after you said that Ama clan came from Savai'i hihihi lol.
"sorry Tuimanua never married a TuiTonga...are you gay? or was this a TuiTonga Fafine...lol"
*haha lol either way?Itz still Tu'itoga...before Asoaitu'z time...see my point? lol.
"do you want me to start from the Tagaloa line?
or do you want the TuiManua line? TuiManua Elisara, TuiManua Lalamua, TuiManua Taofi, TuiManua Tauveve, TuiManua Tuiomanufili, TuiManua Moaatoa, TuiManua Fitiaumua...make your pick, which one do you want as a link to your tongan clan...lol"
*Don't matter which way you start?Tagaloa,tuimanua?However you want it?But Tuitoga was there!! A Tuitoga married one of the clanz during faaeanu'u'z time and also during Talia'z time... which i believe is your Aliatama!!! My point is?Tuitoga was always around,but you people thinkz hez new?! hehehe... I don't need to use my Gafaz to try and justify my point...as long as you know itz not a oneway street...uailoa.lol hehehe...
p.s.. i also have a version in my gafa where Moa had a kittykat fight with Tagaloalagi....... You do know that Moa was before all the titlez you've mentioned above aye?! hihihi
lmao... you heard that story before?
Imma say it again...the progenitor of Tuitoga and Tuimanua were 2x brotherz who were sonz of Tangaloa the 1st....meaning:before any other Tagaloa that came after... as for the two brotherz?Thatz my gafa....get your own!!! hahahaha lmao.
....ia fa cuzz hihihi lol.
Tuitoga married one of the clanz during faaeanu'u'z time and also during Talia'z time... which i believe is your Aliatama!!!
Alia tamas dad was a tagaloa who peegee a woman from Ta'u. so wrong on your claim....talia? is that the cook islands geneology you are trying to claim?
FOBHUNTER

Auckland, New Zealand

#220 Mar 15, 2013
I L Y wrote:
Who would be stronger in strength. A healthy Tongan man or a healthy Samoan man?
the question does not make sense !!! its the same as saying something like how long is a piece of string?or what colour is red?
get an education you dickwit then you might start asking real questions

and another thing ,why do idiots like you think its even important to discuss who is strong ,who is tough and crap like that when you usually are the ones I have found who exhibit the least self drive/determination/discipline in teams(sports or work) when the chips are down and try to leave the real hard yards to others.
stopit

Australia

#221 Mar 18, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuitoga married one of the clanz during faaeanu'u'z time and also during Talia'z time... which i believe is your Aliatama!!!
Alia tamas dad was a tagaloa who peegee a woman from Ta'u. so wrong on your claim....talia? is that the cook islands geneology you are trying to claim?
hey valea lol...you still desperately tryna carry on something you have no idea about??? Read my post again...stupid,if you don't know?Then shut it...Your Alia is written as Talia(tuimanua)on my gafa..idiot!Read my post again...i have names which is why i'm stating even during Aliaz time,a Tu'itonga married a chick from tuimanua clan...daz all you need to know,before you steal my gafa hihihi df you on about raro genealogy?? Are you half fafa and raro or you related to "increasethepi"??
Concentrate on your fa'alavelavez,quit talking bout shite you don't know...just like you said Ama and his tribe came from savai'i har har har lol.... se puti'o hehehe..

p.s. your off topic now,my point was?That Tu'itoga has always been there...and before Ahoeituz time... see,you samoanz don't even know the story between MOA and TAGALOALAGI!!! ahahaaaa i know my samoan aiga knows about it,why not the rest of samoa??? and your one of them!!!
smfh...say my name,and do it.lol.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#222 Mar 20, 2013
As I've said before... No proof of anything Tu'i in Samoa let alone Tu'i Manu'a. The "Tu'i" concept is a practice that was only held by Tongans, later imported to Fijians. There is no such thing as "Tu'i" in Samoa... Tu'i is not in the Samoan vocabulary but do use it as reference to the Tongan tongue...

So yea, No Tu'i Manu'a and No malosi in Samoa... Only Fafa kefeufasoleaikae... LOL hahaha
jake

Sydney, Australia

#223 Aug 28, 2013
well in sports id say samoa has more successful athletes like boxing, footy, soccer, weight lifting etc therefore stronger in sports if that's the type of strength yous mean .. strength in pain also goes to samoa that pe'a shit is soo lethal it should be illegal.
all up samoa has more successful athletes than tonga don't get me wrong tonga is up there in strength but imma give this one to samoa
Samoa n Tongan n Fijian

Osoyoos, Canada

#224 Nov 13, 2013
all samoan are trying hard to cover there same ,,it was prove that Tongan rules over them ,,,why you should except it ,,,,,what is wrong with that ,,Tongan are known in the pacific for the rule of the Tui Tonga ,,theres no tui manua ,,,no prove nothings its kai maua or mau
fukdatongans

Deception Bay, Australia

#225 Nov 14, 2013
Samoa n Tongan n Fijian wrote:
all samoan are trying hard to cover there same ,,it was prove that Tongan rules over them ,,,why you should except it ,,,,,what is wrong with that ,,Tongan are known in the pacific for the rule of the Tui Tonga ,,theres no tui manua ,,,no prove nothings its kai maua or mau
hahahaha no its tui YOUR MUM

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#226 Nov 14, 2013
Samoa n Tongan n Fijian wrote:
lol dumb fob, learn english if you live in canada
tongan

New York, NY

#227 Dec 29, 2013
Tongan people beat their kids to show them pain. Started smacking them when they are walking, beat them with a stick when they can run, and let them have a fight with the neighbors children to show what we have taught them.
Samoan Power House

Verulam, South Africa

#228 Feb 19, 2014
Hello look here son I'm fucking Samoa I play rugby look at tuilangi brothers in rugby you Tongan fools we demolished tonga in rugby everytime and I'm talking in scrum time and power in the backline and spiritual you really know shit watch samoas Hakka compared to Tongans we are the true warriors and what Tongan is more powerful the alesana tuilangi yeah that's right none don't play here boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 1 hr Qwerp 1,819
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 3 hr Samoan Boi 863
Samoan Radio in Melbourne (Jul '06) 3 hr Tee 31
what is your view on life 10 hr hmmmm 10
Samoa prime minister hits back at rebel players 18 hr Benz2000 8
Manu Supporter Speaks His Mind (*WARNING: Vulga... 18 hr Benz2000 11
what is it this time manu samoa? Fri LDS_Samoa 2

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE