“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#192 Jan 17, 2013
I believe that he was covering his 'olos with one hand and his muli with the other. He was trying to make a quick speech on Tulatala, but Tuna,Fata and the conflagration of warriors..were quickly closing in on him..he quickly tried to impress them with a farewell speech...as he darted bare-azzed for the ship that was already getting a headstart nearly leaving Talakaifaiki in the dust.. and their so called warriors narrowly escaping the wrath of the mighty and fearless Samoans....

Talakaifaiki called out angrily to his own escaping coward wimpy worms...
"Wait for me you freakin sons of bitchez!!" LOL!

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#193 Jan 17, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
samoanz were scattered like chickenz,untilll Tonganz arrived with law and order!!
hahaha yes,they started in Manua,then Savai'i,then the rest of your samoa'atoa lol which was Upolu,Manono,Apolima only lol.
..the only way a samoan chief could elevate his rank higher than another was to have Tongan or Fijian royalty blood lmao.
DREAM ON! hahahaha

ACTUALLY...TUIMANU'A, sacred descendants of TAGALOALAGI, and WE the Samoans... descendants and People of Tagaloa...People the Sun,the Sky,the Sea and the Land...SAMOA'ATOA..know the first Rulership and Sacred Kingdom is MANU'ATELE.

Your so called lines of early tongan kings are laughable. You know nothing of their history, not a bit of information about them...those are just added names in order to create a seemingly unbroken line of rulership, especially when you want to promote the concept of a tuitonga being ancient......and Samoa being under some horrendous fabricated 500,600,700,….1,000??? Can’t decide???Hehehe …fairytale tongan rule and empire over the whole of Samoa….and other islands of the Vasaloloa… LOL!

when in all actuality...the truth is, the fairytale of Aho'eitu and his brothers are parallel to the bibilcal Joseph and his brothers, intermingled with a bit of Greek mythology in the eating and spitting out and making him whole again, aside from weaving in a bit of fairytale like Jack and the Beanstalk …with hahahaha

I have also seen recently revision in your own tongan history changing to state that it was MOMOZ that invaded Samoa! HAHAHAHAHA!
Keep on changing your so called history!
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#194 Jan 17, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
I believe that he was covering his 'olos with one hand and his muli with the other. He was trying to make a quick speech on Tulatala, but Tuna,Fata and the conflagration of warriors..were quickly closing in on him..he quickly tried to impress them with a farewell speech...as he darted bare-azzed for the ship that was already getting a headstart nearly leaving Talakaifaiki in the dust.. and their so called warriors narrowly escaping the wrath of the mighty and fearless Samoans....

LMAO Now that is bloody HILARIOUS! Hahaha
stopit

Australia

#195 Jan 17, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
DREAM ON! hahahaha
ACTUALLY...TUIMANU'A, sacred descendants of TAGALOALAGI, and WE the Samoans... descendants and People of Tagaloa...People the Sun,the Sky,the Sea and the Land...SAMOA'ATOA..know the first Rulership and Sacred Kingdom is MANU'ATELE.
Your so called lines of early tongan kings are laughable. You know nothing of their history, not a bit of information about them...those are just added names in order to create a seemingly unbroken line of rulership, especially when you want to promote the concept of a tuitonga being ancient......and Samoa being under some horrendous fabricated 500,600,700,….1,000??? Can’t decide???Hehehe …fairytale tongan rule and empire over the whole of Samoa….and other islands of the Vasaloloa… LOL!
when in all actuality...the truth is, the fairytale of Aho'eitu and his brothers are parallel to the bibilcal Joseph and his brothers, intermingled with a bit of Greek mythology in the eating and spitting out and making him whole again, aside from weaving in a bit of fairytale like Jack and the Beanstalk …with hahahaha
I have also seen recently revision in your own tongan history changing to state that it was MOMOZ that invaded Samoa! HAHAHAHAHA!
Keep on changing your so called history!
..is this like how Tangaloa descended from the sky,cracked a rock in half and out came Adam and Eve??Did mankind start in samoa??LMAOOO HA HA HA biblical alright lol..and when you wanted taro,youse flew to heaven and asked Tangaloa for some kalo ha ha ha auuu thats why chicken is sacred in samoa coz your ancestorz had wingz ha ha wake up,samoa was colonized by Tonganz...they ascended from Tonga to samoa on boats,they didn't fly there lol...1st samoan books,no tuimanua mentioned fast forward to 1900's tuimanua empire pops up...now 2013 samoanz were fallen angels from heaven...
changing history and story-telling is a samoan tradition... whats next??? lmao lol.
stopit

Australia

#196 Jan 17, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
lmaooo ahahaaaa lol...Talakaifaiki got too comfortable didn't think these wimpy maggots were gonna ambush his crew... malie fananga suga haha

"wait for me you freakin sonz of bitchez"
hahaha too funny lol.
TONGANHORSEPRIDE

Oxenford, Australia

#197 Feb 9, 2013
tongans are way smarter physically and mentally.Dats why you have all these tongans rugby stars like JOnah lomu ,israel folau and heaps more known durrr
hallelujah

Wellington, New Zealand

#198 Feb 9, 2013
TONGANHORSEPRIDE wrote:
tongans are way smarter physically and mentally.Dats why you have all these tongans rugby stars like JOnah lomu ,israel folau and heaps more known durrr
hey fukwit lomu born auckland hes a kiwi
folau born nsw hes an aussie

youre not tonganhorsepride youre tonga horseshit

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#199 Feb 9, 2013
stopit...u need to stop it

Did mankind start in samoa?

as far as tongan history is concern....YES.

when you wanted taro,youse flew to heaven and asked Tangaloa

Tonga does not know were Tangaloa came from and assume he came from heaven.....YES it is a tongan story

thats why chicken is sacred in samoa

chicken is a delicacy of the time just as how tonga embrace the dog and horse for the first time...YES it is sacred.

samoa was colonized by Tonganz

Samoan rulers of Tonga occupied Samoa for at most about 80 years unless a grandfather TuiTaTui and his grandson Talaifeii lived over 200 years a piece.YES an exaggeration
But then you fail to recognized that the Tuikanokupolu Royal family who is ruling the tongan island are SAMOANS.for well over a 1200 and continuing years

.1st samoan books,no tuimanua mentioned fast forward to 1900's tuimanua empire pops up

THE ROYAL FAMILY claim their origin from the Tuimanua. your deprived of this knowledge is not a surprise since you are not a relative of the royal family or tuimanua.

Location hidden

#200 Feb 9, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
lmaooo ahahaaaa lol...Talakaifaiki got too comfortable didn't think these wimpy maggots were gonna ambush his crew... malie fananga suga haha
"wait for me you freakin sonz of bitchez"
hahaha too funny lol.
I think the royal family are too comfortable running their money making operation that any thought of an ambush or uprising from the commoners is considered ridiculous. long live the tuikanokupolu line
stopit

Australia

#201 Feb 9, 2013
@soia....se valea wit ya answer hahaha!!! I'll be back...bit buzzin at the mo... larfin....suga.... learn ya diff sa mythz.ok... lmao hahaha....

Your samoan rulerz came from Tonga .....
.....idiot!!!!... say my name soia!!!! You don't even know your own samoan history hahahaha lol.... malie hookworm lol....

you sound desperate!!!Yet i've given you a hint!!!!

shhhh.... dig harder... tuimanua is a product of Tonga!!!!!...

....even ya answerz is irrelevant to the questionz hahaha lol.

Location hidden

#202 Feb 9, 2013
stopit wrote:
@soia....se valea wit ya answer hahaha!!! I'll be back...bit buzzin at the mo... larfin....suga.... learn ya diff sa mythz.ok... lmao hahaha....
Your samoan rulerz came from Tonga .....
.....idiot!!!!... say my name soia!!!! You don't even know your own samoan history hahahaha lol.... malie hookworm lol....
you sound desperate!!!Yet i've given you a hint!!!!
shhhh.... dig harder... tuimanua is a product of Tonga!!!!!...
....even ya answerz is irrelevant to the questionz hahaha lol.
where did you get your info...please no more my father told me b.s. don't even claim the lapita designed shiet bowl. because those are products from two different group whom came through our shores the other group had no designs on their pottery called plain ware. Their influence are no where to be found. Samoan influence however is all over in tonga while tongan influence is minimal if it exist at all in our culture. You took our hook and attached a worm to it...the hookworm is all yours.
stopit

Australia

#203 Feb 9, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>where did you get your info...please no more my father told me b.s. don't even claim the lapita designed shiet bowl. because those are products from two different group whom came through our shores the other group had no designs on their pottery called plain ware. Their influence are no where to be found. Samoan influence however is all over in tonga while tongan influence is minimal if it exist at all in our culture. You took our hook and attached a worm to it...the hookworm is all yours.
se valea!!!Where did the palagi man get his info to write it into paper? and where did that person get their story from?.....IDIOT!!!
I don't give a sheeeit about Lapita ta'e theory... my ancestorz didn't pass down any lapita bowl sheeeit..wtf has lapita got to do with me?? Are you talking about the influence of Taualuga? etc.. youse were made to entertain lmao lol.. If you look at Tonga,samoa and fiji... we have adopted something from the other.....IDIOT!!!
Look...you either claim hookwormz? or rip that book up and wipe your mulilafa wit it!!
stopit

Australia

#204 Feb 9, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>I think the royal family are too comfortable running their money making operation that any thought of an ambush or uprising from the commoners is considered ridiculous. long live the tuikanokupolu line
shhh...none of your concern!!We rize natty rize when and if we want?!We still love having a Kingdom,you just want us to be Kingless like samoa aye lmao lol.

...daz right!!Long live the TUPOU dynasty!!

Location hidden

#205 Feb 9, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
se valea!!!Where did the palagi man get his info to write it into paper? and where did that person get their story from?.....IDIOT!!!
I don't give a sheeeit about Lapita ta'e theory... my ancestorz didn't pass down any lapita bowl sheeeit..wtf has lapita got to do with me?? Are you talking about the influence of Taualuga? etc.. youse were made to entertain lmao lol.. If you look at Tonga,samoa and fiji... we have adopted something from the other.....IDIOT!!!
Look...you either claim hookwormz? or rip that book up and wipe your mulilafa wit it!!
the palagi man got it from the people themselves...for tongas case it was from the royal family. can you name a tongan tradition adopted by the samoans????clueless. not only the taualuga but the political organization. your chiefly matai system is SAMOAN.YOU DID NOT HAVE A TUITONGA UNTIL TAGALOA'S SON MADE ONE.

Location hidden

#206 Feb 9, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
shhh...none of your concern!!We rize natty rize when and if we want?!We still love having a Kingdom,you just want us to be Kingless like samoa aye lmao lol.
...daz right!!Long live the TUPOU dynasty!!
YES you LOVE the SAMOAN KING...who ruled over your kingdom for ...i lost count already.
stopit

Australia

#207 Feb 9, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>the palagi man got it from the people themselves...for tongas case it was from the royal family. can you name a tongan tradition adopted by the samoans????clueless. not only the taualuga but the political organization. your chiefly matai system is SAMOAN.YOU DID NOT HAVE A TUITONGA UNTIL TAGALOA'S SON MADE ONE.
yeah,got it from people like me!!Who do you think taught the royalz...like Salote as she was growing up?!If you are claiming something from Tonga...just spit it out,and elaborate how it came to be?!Fafa,Tu'itonga has alwayz been there since the beginning... Give me a list of all your tuimanua,and i'll point out one that married a Tu'itonga...and thatz before Ahoeitu.. and you people say that there was no Tu'itonga during the time of tuimanua hahaha lol.
stopit

Australia

#208 Feb 9, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>YES you LOVE the SAMOAN KING...who ruled over your kingdom for ...i lost count already.
Your samoan king is TUILA'EPA lmao haha
... if thatz the case with your mind??Does that mean,i can claim back my ancestorz landz in samoa when they left to Tonga and never went back?!.. you got me thinking now...hihihihi hmmm ..

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#209 Feb 10, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>the palagi man got it from the people themselves...for tongas case it was from the royal family. can you name a tongan tradition adopted by the samoans????clueless. not only the taualuga but the political organization. your chiefly matai system is SAMOAN.YOU DID NOT HAVE A TUITONGA UNTIL TAGALOA'S SON MADE ONE.
the ie koga is held in high esteem for gifts during hostings for pleasentries in samoa.. Named after royal Tongan traditions.. In Tonga our warrior dance is from Uvea, our dances are from samoa taoulunga, maululu.. Sika and soke from Fiji, mako and kailao frm Uvea and fortuna.. This indicates a people that traveled,traded and fought around the pacific! Do u see samoa with diverse dances? Even captain cook wrote about witnessing TuiTongas inaji festival where many foregners came to offer thier first fruits to the king! Its written!

Location hidden

#210 Feb 10, 2013
yeah,got it from people like me!!Who do you think taught the royal...now that is really spooky. got nothing to say but gibberish remarks .

!If you are claiming something from Tonga...just spit it out,and elaborate how it came to be
The Royal Tuikanokupolu family are Samoan bred. They are from the Ama tribe of Safata Savaii. Amas Daughter married the Tuikahalakaua and his offspring married Samoans only.

Tu'itonga has alwayz been there since the beginning..

According to Tonga history. The TuiTongas beginning was in 950AD. there were many Tuimanua before the first TuiTonga.

can claim back my ancestorz landz in samoa when they left to Tonga and never went back?
are you claiming to be from the Ama Family... my recollection is the Ama family were defeated in war. The Malietoa family took over as his prize all the land as his possessions and distribute it to his loyal followers. i could be mistaken but this large group left in defeat
stopit

Australia

#211 Feb 10, 2013
@soia

"now that is really spooky. got nothing to say but gibberish remarks"

* Your answer sayz it all!!!

"The Royal Tuikanokupolu family are Samoan bred. They are from the Ama tribe of Safata Savaii. Amas Daughter married the Tuikahalakaua and his offspring married Samoans only"

*samoan mom,Tongan dad...Wroong again,they from Ama clan in Safata-Upolu!!
Wrong again,offspring didn't just marry
samoanz!!

"According to Tonga history. The TuiTongas beginning was in 950AD. there were many Tuimanua before the first TuiTonga"

*I told you i have a tuimanua on my list that married a Tu'itonga before Ahoeituz time!!Where's your many tuimanua list?!

"are you claiming to be from the Ama Family... my recollection is the Ama family were defeated in war. The Malietoa family took over as his prize all the land as his possessions and distribute it to his loyal followers. i could be mistaken but this large group left in defeat "

*You have no idea,and no,i'm not claiming to be from Ama clan,even though i'am linked to them..how the hell a simple question endz up with Ama clan?? lol... i have recent connectionz also,hahaha you think i'm clinging to connectionz during Amaz time lmao lol... which is what? somewhere over 400 yearz ago? hahaha..
say my name...now do as your name sayz lol.. if your just thinking out loud?Then say so hihihi lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 14 hr Avamoore 1
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 16 hr Avamoore 629
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 20 hr Proud 6,079
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 23 hr Stephen 1,804
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Mon njiuuutcxds 841
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Sep 21 jestr 31
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sep 20 Avamoore 717
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••