My fijian life story

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Tuipinnpong

Seattle, WA

#1 Dec 6, 2012
My naimes Tuipinnpong but alot call me Uncle Tuipingpong!

&sn s=em

i just fought id share a lil of my childfood wif u guys so u wil knows me better and why i think mm white.. Plz dont laff or u hurt mi feelings..Praise the white man!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lotyrjEphW1...

This is who i am today.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#2 Dec 6, 2012
lOL..This ping pong and kava farmer having fun..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RoVKle4RyYs/TOVp0eV...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 6, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
lOL..This ping pong and kava farmer having fun..
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RoVKle4RyYs/TOVp0eV...
Hahaaa look at their uncles n brothers in back, theyre all waiting in line for some kava and pingpong meat LMAO
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Tuipinnpong wrote:
My naimes Tuipinnpong but alot call me Uncle Tuipingpong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j26Kioq9gLAXX&sns=em
i just fought id share a lil of my childfood wif u guys so u wil knows me better and why i think mm white.. Plz dont laff or u hurt mi feelings..Praise the white man!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lotyrjEphW1...
This is who i am today.
omg thats fking Awsome i love BoonDocks fk Samoan negrroooo.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Tuipinnpong wrote:
My naimes Tuipinnpong but alot call me Uncle Tuipingpong!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j26Kioq9gLAXX&sns=em

i just fought id share a lil of my childfood wif u guys so u wil knows me better and why i think mm white.. Plz dont laff or u hurt mi feelings..Praise the white man!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lotyrjEphW1...

This is who i am today.
Isn't the Fijian term for uncle "momo"? Lol.. Nah straight up, I saw it one of the other threads. Can you let me know? Thanks momo
raider4life

Hauula, HI

#7 Dec 6, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
lOL..This ping pong and kava farmer having fun..
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RoVKle4RyYs/TOVp0eV...
you not right man ahahaha lmao

“not tongan -___-”

Since: Dec 12

Australia

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Tuipinnpong wrote:
My naimes Tuipinnpong but alot call me Uncle Tuipingpong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j26Kioq9gLAXX&sns=em
i just fought id share a lil of my childfood wif u guys so u wil knows me better and why i think mm white.. Plz dont laff or u hurt mi feelings..Praise the white man!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lotyrjEphW1...
This is who i am today.
Th made me laugh
So hard lol

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the Fijian term for uncle "momo"? Lol.. Nah straight up, I saw it one of the other threads. Can you let me know? Thanks momo
Kitkat...
I think when it comes to tuidingpong, the term would be "komo."
lol hehe
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#11 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
omg thats fking Awsome i love BoonDocks fk Samoan negrroooo.
So i just found out you apes are really from Tanzania in Africa...lol I learned more from real Fijians in the Fijian forum then from a wannabe polynesian tongan lapdog like you....Malie Tanzania...lol
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#12 Dec 7, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
So i just found out you apes are really from Tanzania in Africa...lol I learned more from real Fijians in the Fijian forum then from a wannabe polynesian tongan lapdog like you....Malie Tanzania...lol
loving it uce good you know where we from im proud to learn some real fijian history.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#13 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
loving it uce good you know where we from im proud to learn some real fijian history.
lol...why you never told me my Tanzanian friend?..
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#14 Dec 7, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...why you never told me my Tanzanian friend?..
why should i tell you pokie you have a fking computer you slave monkey lamooo go look your dam self even thou i am the daddy but it aint my faking job to help or spoon feed your fat @ss.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#15 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
why should i tell you pokie you have a fking computer you slave monkey lamooo go look your dam self even thou i am the daddy but it aint my faking job to help or spoon feed your fat @ss.
lol.. can you tell me more about your country Tanzania, what is the population and why did you leave Tanzania for Fiji?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
why should i tell you pokie you have a fking computer you slave monkey lamooo go look your dam self even thou i am the daddy but it aint my faking job to help or spoon feed your fat @ss.
If any samoan would be called ugly, wed know who to look to lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) 45 min koko ngati 16
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? 1 hr Manusopo44 2
Trying to find the name of an old church song 2 hr Alayna 1
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 20 hr Bongo 10
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Mon SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sun tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Oct 18 1989calidreamin 4

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE