Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia

Nov 2, 2008 Full story: Samoa Observer 4,419

Aborigines in Brisbane are calling for Samoans there to be deported back to Samoa as an uneasy truce hangs over the suburbs community following the brutal murder of an Australian man.

Full Story
zoo keeper

Auckland, New Zealand

#4879 Mar 27, 2014
chino wrote:
Samoans can't speak english they are dense send them back stupid kiwis let them flood here
We don't want them,like living in a fkn zoo with all the apes in nz already.
rangi x

Hamilton, New Zealand

#4880 Mar 27, 2014
zoo keeper wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe
yes

Auckland, New Zealand

#4881 Mar 30, 2014
zoo keeper wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
Samoan Lady

Sydney, Australia

#4882 Mar 30, 2014
chino wrote:
Samoans can't speak english they are dense send them back stupid kiwis let them flood here
You are such an ignorant piece of shit. Really, is that all you have to come up with?

You stereotype each and every Samoan person just because of the actions of one person, or your experience with a few others? You have probably had that bad experience because you are a racist pig and your attitude towards us sucks.

Anyway, I'm not going to let your shitty little passage ruin my day, because at the end of the day I am STILL breathing this beautiful Australian air, STILL living in this beautiful country and no matter what YOU say, all us "dense" and "stupid" Samoans are going to remain here.

SUUUCKK IT!
Ma le alo ma le fa'amaoni - FA'AFETAI (kefe)

My English is better then yours!
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#4883 Apr 2, 2014
If all those obese Samoans were deported, the Australian continent would rise by several centimetres, thus staving off rising ocean levels. On the other hand, Samoa would sink like a stone and drown all the fat bludgers.
Abo2

Australia

#4885 May 10, 2014
What's the difference between a Samoan and Fijian Indian?......... Nothing they both steal!!
Ozzie

Brisbane, Australia

#4886 May 10, 2014
Abo2 wrote:
What's the difference between a Samoan and Fijian Indian?......... Nothing they both steal!!
Whats the difference between an abo and shit?.........lmao

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4887 May 10, 2014
All foreign troublemakers should be deported.
No argument. No appeal.
Abo2

Australia

#4888 May 10, 2014
Mr Doom wrote:
All foreign troublemakers should be deported.
No argument. No appeal.
are u not a foreigner ! Where did u mummy and daddy or there mummy and daddy or there mummy and daddy or there mummy and daddy come from Possum?
Abo2

Australia

#4889 May 10, 2014
Ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the difference between an abo and shit?.........lmao
what's the difference between an Abo and an Ozzie ?.........an Abo doesn't play with little boys!!!( ask Ralph Harris!)
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#4890 May 10, 2014
JaSan wrote:
<quoted text>"Fear" is not part of the Samoan vocab.
No, but " beer " is, especially if someone else pays for it. " Dole " is another favorite word for fat lazy bludgers from the South Pacific. Deport the bloody lot of them, I reckon, and the Aussie gummint will save a poultice.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4891 May 10, 2014
Abo2 wrote:
<quoted text>are u not a foreigner ! Where did u mummy and daddy or there mummy and daddy or there mummy and daddy or there mummy and daddy come from Possum?
Sounds like you're worried. Been up to no good.....have we?
billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4892 May 10, 2014
deport the apes
TopBloke

Brisbane, Australia

#4893 May 19, 2014
samoans are too ignorant there own good.

they all copy each other, they all follow each other, they cant think for themselfs,

there women are disgusting sow's and the men are dumb as fuck.

there children are fat lil turds, there food is fucking disgusting and originated from low ground ration foods

they are a bunch of trouble makers and think they are gangsta's

I have unfortunately been to samoa, and it is the biggest shit hole I've been to. what they do here is exactly what they do in samoa. NOTHING! just lay down all day and eat and sleep.

dont send them back to new zealand. new zealand is happy they have gone. they left there on new zealand passports, posing as kiwi's. but in all honesty they dont give a fuck about new zealand or australia,

they just use and abuse. infact newzealands economy is booming after they left. there's a hint.
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#4894 May 19, 2014
TopBloke wrote:
they all copy each other, they all follow each other, they cant think for themselfs,
there children are fat lil turds, there food is fucking disgusting and originated from low ground ration foods
I have unfortunately been to samoa, and it is the biggest shit hole I've been to. what they do here is exactly what they do in samoa. NOTHING! just lay down all day and eat and sleep.
dont send them back to new zealand. new zealand is happy they have gone. they left there on new zealand passports, posing as kiwi's. but in all honesty they dont give a fuck about new zealand or australia,
they just use and abuse. infact newzealands economy is booming after they left. there's a hint.
LOL...why so angry??? did someone take your lunch? little girl??? hahaha.
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#4895 May 19, 2014
Stan Dandyliver wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but " beer " is, especially if someone else pays for it. " Dole " is another favorite word for fat lazy bludgers from the South Pacific. Deport the bloody lot of them, I reckon, and the Aussie gummint will save a poultice.
Spoken like a true deportee! LOL. couldn't have happened to a nicer kefe!
malo malo hahaha
King maker

Australia

#4896 May 19, 2014
Abo2 wrote:
<quoted text> what's the difference between an Abo and an Ozzie ?.........an Abo doesn't play with little boys!!!( ask Ralph Harris!)
An abo needs the intervention to stop him from fiddling with little kids. But what would you know about Australia you dot headed shitskin?
Mr T

Sydney, Australia

#4897 May 19, 2014
TopBloke wrote:
typical western thinking! Piss the lebs off but keep their kebabs, piss of all the Samoans but they can play NRL or All Blacks, piss of all the Samoans in brisvegas but wait until Leapai wins or loses the heavy weight title for Australia. Don't pass judgement because of a certain few that's lost their way. Do u think it will be wise of me to think that all Aussies r racist pigs? White man comes to the pacific islands and introduces capitalism and chicken pox does that make them all sick and money hungry? White man comes to Australia and NZ and attempts to breed out the indigenous people forcefully, does that make them all rapists. Hitler attempts the extermination of all Jews, does that make all white people anti-semi? The list of indiscretions of white man make us islanders look like saints so don't play that card brother because the white man will lose on every count!

Since: Jan 14

Tonga

#4898 May 19, 2014
They should deport samoan cougar women from nz too, just cant keep their hands off our young, innocent rugby stars lol. So naughty lol
Doris McMorris

Denpasar, Indonesia

#4899 May 19, 2014
I agree these bloated bludgers should be sent back to their points of origin. Even their dicks have rolls of fat on 'em. They eat and drink so much, we can't afford to feed 'em, and they congregate in tribes so their dole will go further. Round 'em up and get 'em down to the wharf as soon as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Tue SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Tue SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Dec 11 james cook 687
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web