Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia

Nov 2, 2008 Full story: Samoa Observer 4,405

Aborigines in Brisbane are calling for Samoans there to be deported back to Samoa as an uneasy truce hangs over the suburbs community following the brutal murder of an Australian man.

Full Story
Cewek Cantik

Denpasar, Indonesia

#4858 Mar 17, 2013
The only Samoans I have known were all big cuddly men with large penises and just what the doctor
ordered for a sweet young Indonesian honey like me !!
Valhallla

Brisbane, Australia

#4859 Mar 17, 2013
eewwww
Tyrell with Tongan blood

San Antonio, TX

#4860 Mar 17, 2013
Samoans are ugly mofoes. They are short AND fat, how much worse can it get?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4861 Mar 21, 2013
Send these fat apes to the shiet hole they came from... furry pieces of aikae. LOL
trust deez

Brisbane, Australia

#4862 Feb 1, 2014
Poly KING wrote:
Send these fat apes to the shiet hole they came from... furry pieces of aikae. LOL
shh fake fggot,whats the matter? had a bad run in with a samoan when you were a lil btch?
ThatIndianGuy

New Zealand

#4863 Feb 6, 2014
Yeah deport all the useless coons back to there shit heap island.
Twinkle

Sydney, Australia

#4864 Feb 6, 2014
All these Islanders are trouble.
dont date samoans

Manly, Australia

#4865 Feb 7, 2014
I still can't get over how this samoan girl use to sleep with her father right up till she was 18 and her parent's had an arranged marriage her mum was only 14 and her father was 24 at the time then her older brother got a semi disabled aussie girl pregnant at 15 and the family threaten the girl and her family if they went to the authority's how sick true story, and this culture have dirty house habits over crowded homes is a big thing here for the beautiful ladies don't get involved with samoan guy's they have no respect for women as they like to share there dick while being committed
moso

Apia, Samoa

#4866 Feb 10, 2014
ThatIndianGuy wrote:
yep, but leave only ThatIndianGuy, the ozzy toiletpaper & arzewiper........
moso

Apia, Samoa

#4867 Feb 10, 2014
dont date samoans wrote:
I still can't get over how this samoan girl use to sleep with her father right up till she was 18 and her parent's had an arranged marriage her mum was only 14 and her father was 24 at the time then her older brother got a semi disabled aussie girl pregnant at 15 and the family threaten the girl and her family if they went to the authority's how sick true story, and this culture have dirty house habits over crowded homes is a big thing here for the beautiful ladies don't get involved with samoan guy's they have no respect for women as they like to share there dick while being committed
...seems that u hv experienced in that family environment for quite a period of time... u were not a part of it, aren't u? u sounded like a looser lol
whites bullshyt

United States

#4868 Feb 10, 2014
samoans brothers and sisters im australian aboriginal just sit back and have a laughed at these white convick pig skin f*cks they have no say at all in my country this is a wonderfull contry without white people true their only a peice of white shyt that mean nothing always remember that brother and sisters
whites bullshyt

United States

#4869 Feb 10, 2014
samoans brothers and sisters white people are nothing nothing at all they all give them selfs bad name for been racist and lie all the time and have no respect for anything or anyone always stealing from black people dont even know how to cook and most of all have no heart yes they are a heartless animal white people
whites bullshyt

Toronto, Canada

#4870 Feb 10, 2014
Me big-fella nurse, change White man's sheets for him like a good slave.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#4871 Feb 10, 2014
ThatIndianGuy wrote:
Loooool, your the useless one here you indian, stay out of this oki coz your not an islander, your a wannabe islander who thinks hes fijian. so before you tell the Samoans to go back to where they come from, how about you go back to your curry ass land
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#4872 Feb 10, 2014
Twinkle wrote:
All these Islanders are trouble.
Loool your the trouble here you stink ass punk, islanders are making Australia better and i bet like a good boy you walk past us islanders with your slap head facing down. Watch what you say about us Islanders, remember your talking to an islander and not some little punk ass bogan

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#4873 Feb 11, 2014
BIGPUNISHER wrote:
<quoted text> Loool your the trouble here you stink ass punk, islanders are making Australia better and i bet like a good boy you walk past us islanders with your slap head facing down. Watch what you say about us Islanders, remember your talking to an islander and not some little punk ass bogan
....hihihi...Nice new name Susu....lmao...t only thing u punish is yo donut shop around t corner from yo house..u feti meleni, pick up yo chin n wobble back to yo keyboard.
Asapatna

Melbourne, Australia

#4875 Feb 11, 2014
The majority of Polynesians in Australia are not worthy immigrants. Most barely complete High School, have low rates at completing tertiary studies, and an almost 0% of them do not go to University.

Polynesians are mostly lazy who takes work as a non-priority - happy to spend more time playing Rugby, singing and dancing instead of being productive and contribute positively to their host country.

If more Polynesians refrain from these kinds of attitude and behaviors, then they will be more welcomed. But until then, the majority should be deported.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#4876 Feb 11, 2014
Asapatna wrote:
The majority of Polynesians in Australia are not worthy immigrants. Most barely complete High School, have low rates at completing tertiary studies, and an almost 0% of them do not go to University.
Polynesians are mostly lazy who takes work as a non-priority - happy to spend more time playing Rugby, singing and dancing instead of being productive and contribute positively to their host country.
If more Polynesians refrain from these kinds of attitude and behaviors, then they will be more welcomed. But until then, the majority should be deported.
Immigrants fuel t economy, n u r certainly right about t attitude n behavior of many Polynesians, n l we hope that is could be remedied, by a ticket back home.
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#4877 Feb 11, 2014
If all those grossly overweight Samoans were deported, the Australian continent would rise by a couple of metres. This would give us a temporary respite from the effects of global warming / rising ocean levels. I'm all in favor of mass deportation.
chino

Manly, Australia

#4878 Mar 27, 2014
Samoans can't speak english they are dense send them back stupid kiwis let them flood here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) 13 hr koko ngati 14
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) 16 hr SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sun tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Sat 1989calidreamin 4
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... Fri Emo 17
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... Fri Rangi 9
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Oct 17 buddahcall 718

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE