Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia

Nov 2, 2008 Full story: Samoa Observer 4,419

Aborigines in Brisbane are calling for Samoans there to be deported back to Samoa as an uneasy truce hangs over the suburbs community following the brutal murder of an Australian man.

Full Story
First Prev
of 221
Next Last
uh oh

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2008
hmmmm
Abo 2

Australia

#3 Nov 3, 2008
Tweeter yhis is our land pig face take the next boat to where ever you came from and dont come back you pr....ck!

Since: Sep 08

Alexandria, Australia

#7 Nov 3, 2008
Simon wrote:
Abos are primitive, they were taken over 200 years ago pretty easily. If it was not the English it would of been the French or Chinese. Abos get paid by australians in the first place, none have jobs, they cause trouble and are dumb. The Samoans are worse and more backward, they rape women, kill people.
The government needs to stop imports of trouble making usless countries. Australia is stuffed because of all the crap they let in.
No one has the guts to admit it, governments are weak and avoid the whole 'race' issue.
This whole argument is a waste of time, in the end people do their own thing and live their own lifes.
Why bother.
You can all ramble on and on how horrible I am, blah blah blah. But in the end no ones cares, the truth shows my point.
Everything you said aboriginals and samoans do is what twisted people of every colour and nationality do its their actions that defined them not their colour or their creed. Also unless you are aboriginal we and all our forefathers were all "let in" at some point.

Since: Sep 08

Alexandria, Australia

#8 Nov 3, 2008
Tweeter wrote:
Only if the Abos get shipped off with them.
Coconuts and Coons !! Same shite different bucket.
Tweeter tsk tsk

“Malo lava faifai lamu le ame!!”

Since: Oct 08

Seoul

#9 Nov 3, 2008
Tweeter is that why you are in Japan??? hmmm exactly what the Japs are sayn about ya...mate you have to wake up and smell the sh#$# under ur sheets and clean yourself up...dont judge a race on a few people...common you must have a bigger braing than that...Judging by your name it must be the tweeter that you need to pull out from under you coz it sounds a bit muffled.
Straight Shooter

Christchurch, New Zealand

#10 Nov 3, 2008
An "eye for an eye" watch out samoans.
Abo 2

Australia

#12 Nov 3, 2008
Most the crime and sin comes from white fellas , go to the courts and have a look around, all the glassing that goes on started with the white fellas , all the bikie gangs, and scrap you see in the streets mostly white fellas, piss off and leave us alone never seen so many white fellas suffer from depression, cause they so greedy and selfish many of them live lonely lives and dont even stick together, go home pig faces we dont need ya!
Jedda

Hobart, Australia

#13 Nov 3, 2008
Abo 2 wrote:
Most the crime and sin comes from white fellas , go to the courts and have a look around, all the glassing that goes on started with the white fellas , all the bikie gangs, and scrap you see in the streets mostly white fellas, piss off and leave us alone never seen so many white fellas suffer from depression, cause they so greedy and selfish many of them live lonely lives and dont even stick together, go home pig faces we dont need ya!
calm down gorilla
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#14 Nov 3, 2008
O se tasi wrote:
Tweeter is that why you are in Japan??? hmmm exactly what the Japs are sayn about ya...mate you have to wake up and smell the sh#$# under ur sheets and clean yourself up...dont judge a race on a few people...common you must have a bigger braing than that...Judging by your name it must be the tweeter that you need to pull out from under you coz it sounds a bit muffled.
Sa`o lelei. malo.
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#15 Nov 3, 2008
Straight Shooter wrote:
An "eye for an eye" watch out samoans.
"Fear" is not part of the Samoan vocab.
Straight Shooter

Christchurch, New Zealand

#16 Nov 3, 2008
JaSan wrote:
<quoted text>"Fear" is not part of the Samoan vocab.
9 samoans against 3 Abo's..what do you call that? Is Pufta's in the Samoan vocab...bunch of fa'afafine's.
Cairns

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Nov 3, 2008
We should deport the Coons
Cairns

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Nov 3, 2008
Abo 2 wrote:
Most the crime and sin comes from white fellas , go to the courts and have a look around, all the glassing that goes on started with the white fellas , all the bikie gangs, and scrap you see in the streets mostly white fellas, piss off and leave us alone never seen so many white fellas suffer from depression, cause they so greedy and selfish many of them live lonely lives and dont even stick together, go home pig faces we dont need ya!
Yeah so you can go back to chasing roos with sharp sticks.
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#19 Nov 3, 2008
Straight Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
9 samoans against 3 Abo's..what do you call that? Is Pufta's in the Samoan vocab...bunch of fa'afafine's.
Pufta? I dont know ask your daddy.
Abo 2

Australia

#20 Nov 3, 2008
Samoans are going to get shipped back to coconut island in little canoes, the tide is going to paddle there lifeless bodies back home!

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#21 Nov 3, 2008
Straight Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
9 samoans against 3 Abo's..what do you call that? Is Pufta's in the Samoan vocab...bunch of fa'afafine's.
Pufta? Puff Daddy" Jiggly Puff? The Powder Puff girls? The Pennsylvania Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act, or Kiwi for the rest of the world's Poofter? Yeah, I watch Police Tin Siven. lol :)
Proud Hamo

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#22 Nov 3, 2008
Simon wrote:
Abos are primitive, they were taken over 200 years ago pretty easily. If it was not the English it would of been the French or Chinese. Abos get paid by australians in the first place, none have jobs, they cause trouble and are dumb. The Samoans are worse and more backward, they rape women, kill people.
The government needs to stop imports of trouble making usless countries. Australia is stuffed because of all the crap they let in.
No one has the guts to admit it, governments are weak and avoid the whole 'race' issue.
This whole argument is a waste of time, in the end people do their own thing and live their own lifes.
Why bother.
You can all ramble on and on how horrible I am, blah blah blah. But in the end no ones cares, the truth shows my point.
How can u make such sweeping generalisation with regards 2 our people...i gather u based all your preconcieved assumptions on what u heard from the media...u posses a huge amount of ethnocentrism pal its not funny...and 2 have the nerve 2 call us backward indicated 2 me youve never encountered a lot of samoans in your miserable existance...try n venture out into the real world instead of spending too much time behind mummys skirt...it might help u get a broader perspective of reality...better still it'll give u a chance 2 assess that psychotic episode u just had...cause thats what it is

As 4 us raping women n killing people...statistics suggests that the majority of serial rapists and serial murderers in Australia r committed by white folks...so stop pointing the fingers...it might just come back and poke u in the ass loser...

“Malo lava faifai lamu le ame!!”

Since: Oct 08

Seoul

#23 Nov 3, 2008
Straight Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
9 samoans against 3 Abo's..what do you call that? Is Pufta's in the Samoan vocab...bunch of fa'afafine's.
First off Mr Straight Shooter..You really need to check ur vocab...if you were to fight a faafafine one guess is that youll prabably regret even sayin the word...So would the outcome be different if it were 9 on 9 ans still one died??? idiot...so the numbers are not the issue...maybe you should see what the issue is before you open ur mouf...scientifically you just wasted 10 minutes of your lonely life talking utter crap... yeah go ahead dont take the advice and reply back...you wouldnt want a "Coconut" to shut you up!!!!

Grow up...apologies to thos in the Forum...
Proud Hamo

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#24 Nov 4, 2008
Straight Shooter wrote:
An "eye for an eye" watch out samoans.
Hello there.. Straight Shooter...or is it "Bill"...different name same person...u definitely dont change your spots..still the same racist confused soul...i pity u...a Samoan must have done a good number on u..4 u 2 be so bitter n twisted...get a life..
Abo 2

Australia

#25 Nov 4, 2008
Simon has been poked in the arse so many times thats why he has an attitude, his own brothers have probably poked him in the arse, poofter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 221
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 1 hr jestr 1,839
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 16 hr Samoa 686
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) Tue tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Tue Proud 6,087
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america Tue KiwiTonga 4
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) Tue mixed blood 300
Samoan mother dumps 24-hrs old baby son in a sy... Tue Adolf Hitler 4

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE