kaemoa

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

he seems to be hating on the Samoans. Leave us alone, you jealous prick, we don't pick on you guys, unless you wanna go there barbwire hair

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

kaemoa wrote:
he seems to be hating on the Samoans. Leave us alone, you jealous prick, we don't pick on you guys, unless you wanna go there barbwire hair
Heads up. He is not fijian, he is a Indian from fiji.
Just go through all his posts and you will see that he has never been there and knows nothing of there history.

For example,
-He calls filipinos polynesians.
-He calls Fiji,Fisi which is the tongan word for Fiji but doesnt know the fijian word for his own country, which should be common knowledge.
-He thinks everyone from Upolu is fijian, which shows he has never met a Samoan from there.
-If he has never met a Samoan from upolu, It means he has never met a samoan period. Which means he lives in a place with no Polynesian whatsoever.
-He calls Fiji polynesians and doesnt understand the difference.
A fijian among fijians of fiji blood, should natrually know the difference like we do, but he doesnt.

Look at where he lives and ask yourself. Samoans,Tongans, people in general immirgrate to countries where there own kind are already well established. So why would a fijian live in a country where he is isolated from his people?We know that he is from my examples.

If he knows nothing of fiji cause theres none around it means he is a different type of fijian, he must be an indian because the UK is filled with them. So i tested my theory one day and i called him a Paki a derogatory term for south easd asians.

The curry muncher went nuts,LOL.Stupid bastard probably knows more about bollywood films than the Vasa. Just do this everytime he posts just ignore him, on the fijian forums no one talks to him there and thats why he comes here.
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Tagata Folau O le Vasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Heads up. He is not fijian, he is a Indian from fiji.
Just go through all his posts and you will see that he has never been there and knows nothing of there history.
For example,
-He calls filipinos polynesians.
-He calls Fiji,Fisi which is the tongan word for Fiji but doesnt know the fijian word for his own country, which should be common knowledge.
-He thinks everyone from Upolu is fijian, which shows he has never met a Samoan from there.
-If he has never met a Samoan from upolu, It means he has never met a samoan period. Which means he lives in a place with no Polynesian whatsoever.
-He calls Fiji polynesians and doesnt understand the difference.
A fijian among fijians of fiji blood, should natrually know the difference like we do, but he doesnt.
Look at where he lives and ask yourself. Samoans,Tongans, people in general immirgrate to countries where there own kind are already well established. So why would a fijian live in a country where he is isolated from his people?We know that he is from my examples.
If he knows nothing of fiji cause theres none around it means he is a different type of fijian, he must be an indian because the UK is filled with them. So i tested my theory one day and i called him a Paki a derogatory term for south easd asians.
The curry muncher went nuts,LOL.Stupid bastard probably knows more about bollywood films than the Vasa. Just do this everytime he posts just ignore him, on the fijian forums no one talks to him there and thats why he comes here.
thousands of Fijians in London, Wales, Scotland and all over the UK!
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>thousands of Fijians in London, Wales, Scotland and all over the UK!
most fijian here are married to Tongan hehe
Jamrock

Blackburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
most fijian here are married to Tongan hehe
If your so proud of being fijian then why the fk are you living in the UK
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Jamrock wrote:
<quoted text>
because most of us are rich here we own 3 houses and etc we are pretty well off in NZ and OZ Fiji and japan Germany Canada USA Hawaii and etc lol.
SAMOAN just move to NZ most fijian move far away because we have the skills and etc.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Jamrock wrote:
<quoted text>
out of all the islanders it is proven we fijian and Tongan have highest IQ out of all of our race.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Highest IQ??

-How many Fijians and Tongans sit in congress? None.
-How many Fijians and Tongans in Parliment? None.
-Who has the highest GDP out of the three? Not Fiji or Tonga.
-Who has the most stable goverment? Not Fiji or Tonga.
-How many Fijian or Tongans had the IQ to quaterback an NFL team? None.

If fiji were smart they wouldnt have over thrown thier own goverment and have the majority of thier land and businesses owned by foreigners.

If Tonga was so smart they wouldnt have had a corrupt goverment that oppressed the people so much that they burnt down thier own capital, but its not a surprise since thier heads of state are inbred.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Highest IQ??
If fiji were smart they wouldnt have over thrown thier own goverment and have the majority of thier land and businesses owned by foreigners.
If Tonga was so smart they wouldnt have had a corrupt goverment that oppressed the people so much that they burnt down thier own capital, but its not a surprise since thier heads of state are inbred.
we fijian are rich country in the pacific we dont need a slave to comment in our affairs we are the leaders of the MSG we are the same people as Indonesian.You are a slave to us fijian and Tongan you will always will be i hope ill make that clear and you best understand where you stand fool i am a ruthless mong we do things for the fijian people not you we do it for all fijian and all the islands we fly aid to you are not smarter then us fijian we are the top dogs of the pacific along with Tonga same bloodline the Tonga/fisi now be silent slave and get to work. you have become a laughing stock of the pacific along with your fat PM. You crossed the path of the fijian and i will crush you like i did with all you dumb form.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

kaemoa wrote:
barbwire look at your own hair slave you mofo are weak pick on Tongans because they ruled your bum bum haahaha. we fijian and Tongan laugh at you cry babies you want a sweat im your daddy lamooo.
what you going to do bang on fijian and Tongan lamooo we fijian can bring the whole of Melanesia Micronesia and western Polynesia to crash you we have that type of power we are humble compare to you fat mofo.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

im only taking the piss out of SAMOAN because you are becoming a laughing stock your pride has blinded you. you dont see what's going on around you do you my mission as your master to save you from your own sin i hope that gets through to your thick head if it doesn't well its not my problem to worry about people will just laugh at you like what it has become now lol.
this days when people think of Samoan their either lazy fat or wannabe black or have false history and wannabe white how said and be racist to their mix children and selling them to fijian and white people.Even worse your own blood dont wanna be connected to you because they feel ashamed i am the truth you either take it learn from it because your digging your self a grave and it will kill you in the end.

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
im only taking the piss out of SAMOAN because you are becoming a laughing stock your pride has blinded you. you dont see what's going on around you do you my mission as your master to save you from your own sin i hope that gets through to your thick head if it doesn't well its not my problem to worry about people will just laugh at you like what it has become now lol.
this days when people think of Samoan their either lazy fat or wannabe black or have false history and " wannabe white how said and be racist to their mix children and selling them to fijian and white people.Even worse your own blood dont wanna be connected to you because they feel ashamed i am the truth you either take it learn from it because your digging your self a grave and it will kill you in the end.
Really Pingpong ? REALLY ? Your passionate little paragraph doesnt fool anyone, " save you from your own sin " ? Perhaps focus your time & effort on your own country. Like seriously ... Your an idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
we fijian are rich country in the pacific we dont need a slave to comment in our affairs we are the leaders of the MSG we are the same people as Indonesian.You are a slave to us fijian and Tongan you will always will be i hope ill make that clear and you best understand where you stand fool i am a ruthless mong we do things for the fijian people not you we do it for all fijian and all the islands we fly aid to you are not smarter then us fijian we are the top dogs of the pacific along with Tonga same bloodline the Tonga/fisi now be silent slave and get to work. you have become a laughing stock of the pacific along with your fat PM. You crossed the path of the fijian and i will crush you like i did with all you dumb form.
1- the MSG only consists of Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu,FLNKS of New Caledonia and not Indonesia, dumbass.

2-No Fijian has ever been the head os MSG. Rima Ravusiro of Papua New Guinea was the first and Peter Forau of Solomon Islands heads the MSG.

3-Your an Indian not a Fijian.

4-Fiji has never ruled Samoa and Tonga has invaded Fiji twice in modern history. Tui'fiti was only recognised outside his country both Samoa and Tonga but not in Fiji.So how can you raise a army when no one in your country knows who you are. And no real ka viti calls himself fisi, you dumb piece of shit.

5-Your goverment is control by a military regime and why the Fijian economi has crashed. The fijian reserve bank predicts a 10% loss in economic growth and The Heritage Foundation, a prominent US think tank, has scored Fiji badly as a place to invest and do business.The latest survey of economic freedom in Fiji by the Heritage Foundation shows the decline in the overall health of our economy continues to fall.

You alone are the biggest joke. Delusions of a curry munching Paki who thinks his Fijian, finds allies among losers.

This is Tompingpong dancing to Fiji's national anthem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

awww poor slave so said wish their from tonga/fisi ahahah slaves will always be slave in history till today how said plz go cry to someone else we fijian and Tongan just laugh at you losers let alone you people never had a culture but feed of ours lamooo.
i am like a man with a axe your the tree i chop your roots. you fail plz dont compare your copied culture to us fijian and Tongan with no empire your just primitive and slaves ahahahah i will go now and smoke a joint i dont hate SAMOAN i just pity them thats all because you people a blind fools ahahaha
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

<quoted text>
1- the MSG only consists of Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu,FLNKS of New Caledonia and not Indonesia, dumbass.
2-No Fijian has ever been the head os MSG. Rima Ravusiro of Papua New Guinea was the first and Peter Forau of Solomon Islands heads the MSG.
4-Fiji has never ruled Samoa and Tonga has invaded Fiji twice in modern history. Tui'fiti was only recognised outside his country both Samoa and Tonga but not in Fiji.So how can you raise a army when no one in your country knows who you are. And no real ka viti calls himself fisi, you dumb piece of shit.
5-Your goverment is control by a military regime and why the Fijian economi has crashed. The fijian reserve bank predicts a 10% loss in economic growth and The Heritage Foundation, a prominent US think tank, has scored Fiji badly as a place to invest and do business.The latest survey of economic freedom in Fiji by the Heritage Foundation shows the decline in the overall health of our economy continues to fall.
You alone are the biggest joke. Delusions of a curry munching Paki who thinks his Fijian, finds allies among losers.
you wish you was part of Indonesia it turns out fiji is part of a lost empire of Indonesia i guess you dont know that do you because we ruled you with Tonga ahaaa just stick to being a slave to us fijian and Tongan and maybe go cry to NZ and OZ or Germany or USA your former slave masters as well. but plz not to us fijian and Tongan we want nothing to do with you mofo ugly ufas.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

plz we have 7 empires under our belt has there ever
been a Samoan one nope so said.
you people are like NZ and OZ always want Fiji plz Fiji will give you money if you turn good plz Fiji im sorry gimme something something yet we just laugh ahahaha.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

<quoted text>
that video you keep posting thats your daddy dont i look sexy rawrrrrrr

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
you wish you was part of Indonesia it turns out fiji is part of a lost empire of Indonesia i guess you dont know that do you because we ruled you with Tonga ahaaa just stick to being a slave to us fijian and Tongan and maybe go cry to NZ and OZ or Germany or USA your former slave masters as well. but plz not to us fijian and Tongan we want nothing to do with you mofo ugly ufas.
Indonesian empire? Show us proof curry munching paki.
you speack of events that only happened in your arse, Fiji never had anything east.

You are so stupid, you dont even realize that indonesia is nowhere near fiji.

Fiji was sacked by American, british and Tongans all with in 1820 to 1874, thats only 60 years.
WANT LANGUAGE IS THE FIJIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM IN?? English
WHAT IS FIJI'S MOTO?? Fear God and honour the Queen
WHO IS THE QUEEN OF FIJI??? Queen Elizabeth

Thats right bitch, British whores.
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Highest IQ??
silly and ridiculously feeble points. LOL

wadda a dumb SaHOMO using sillyazz points... greasy broke azzes!! LOL
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
because most of us are rich here we own 3 houses and etc we are pretty well off in NZ and OZ Fiji and japan Germany Canada USA Hawaii and etc lol.
SAMOAN just move to NZ most fijian move far away because we have the skills and etc.
. Nah they just pay better rates when u scrub their toilets in uk, atleast u triple the 10 rupees your Indian masters were paying u back in Suva haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 1 hr WTF 114
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 6 hr Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 20 hr Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) 20 hr Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••