Comments
41 - 60 of 82 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2013
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#44 Jun 11, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>they all bunch of coward cuksukers,just like they pathetic arse kissin ancestors,that were enslaved by Tongans fo 600 years
You sound like you choking on a di#k,...but then again, you always sound like that, phaggot.
uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#45 Jun 11, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
You can hang on panoramic theories all you want,...which should include the fact that defiled Samoans established rule in tonga that persist to this day.
All the theories you claim as fact are subjective,...which makes you a fcking moron. Impose your bullsheit somewhere else,...you desperate fool.
not theory monkey face, captain cook witnessed simos n other dignitaries from all over polynesia paying tribute to the great Tu'i Tonga ,what does that mean ,that means that the Tu'i Tonga was taxing u monkeys n everyone else in his domain ,meaning empire,meaning u monkeys were subjects of Tonga,captain cook wrote,now u know captain don't lie
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#46 Jun 11, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>not theory monkey face, captain cook witnessed simos n other dignitaries from all over polynesia paying tribute to the great Tu'i Tonga ,what does that mean ,that means that the Tu'i Tonga was taxing u monkeys n everyone else in his domain ,meaning empire,meaning u monkeys were subjects of Tonga,captain cook wrote,now u know captain don't lie
cpt.cook witnessed other tongans paying tribute to their Samoan ruler, you lying sack of balls. cpt.cook didn't lie,...but you do,...he said nothing about Samoans in these passages, idiot. Keep trying, phaggot,...did you think someone wouldn't notice the additions to your story, mf?
furthermore,...you the monkey face mele, desperate moron.
Sasa

Australia

#47 Jun 11, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>not theory monkey face, captain cook witnessed simos n other dignitaries from all over polynesia paying tribute to the great Tu'i Tonga ,what does that mean ,that means that the Tu'i Tonga was taxing u monkeys n everyone else in his domain ,meaning empire,meaning u monkeys were subjects of Tonga,captain cook wrote,now u know captain don't lie
.....that means capt cock had a bigger dick than u toga's.... is why toga woman r dumping your sorry ass to marry palagi men .... u r not sexually satisfying your woman and financial security is something u cannot offer lol
Sasa

Australia

#48 Jun 11, 2013
Tapu Aupito wrote:
<quoted text>
Manti Te'o is gay that's why he lies to the world that a girl's picture on internet is his gf but it's a guy using that girl's pic to cover their lil gay romance lol so fcking embarrassed to the Samoan race lmao
....not really , he's more successful than say ....90% of u fat twinkie eating raggedy walruses , so what if he's gay , atleast he got more greens in his pocket, prob buy toga if he wanted to , cause we all know no matter how much a toga earns , their bank account is a joint one to their king lol....all slaves must pay their dues hahaha
Sasa

Australia

#49 Jun 11, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>they all bunch of coward cuksukers,just like they pathetic arse kissin ancestors,that were enslaved by Tongans fo 600 years
...fact- toga's are known to jump u if u are alone , they attack in big numbers but when the favour is returned they cry like little babies lol.....most toga 's steal and are known to wait in darkness like rapist to attack unsuspecting civilians , sometimes they go as low as raping their male victims lol
uiha

San Francisco, CA

#50 Jun 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>...fact- toga's are known to jump u if u are alone , they attack in big numbers but when the favour is returned they cry like little babies lol.....most toga 's steal and are known to wait in darkness like rapist to attack unsuspecting civilians , sometimes they go as low as raping their male victims lol
simos r like a lazy virus it is pass on from generation to generation,just like they cuksuking ancestors they pass on to generation now it is in manti teo n sasa the fufuhead the super size pilipino cuksukers,sasa da fufuhead is 70xxxx size stinkin muli,welfare eatin lazy bestard hehehehehe bunch o cowards just like your subservient cuksuking ancestors
uiha

San Francisco, CA

#51 Jun 12, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
cpt.cook witnessed other tongans paying tribute to their Samoan ruler, you lying sack of balls. cpt.cook didn't lie,...but you do,...he said nothing about Samoans in these passages, idiot. Keep trying, phaggot,...did you think someone wouldn't notice the additions to your story, mf?
furthermore,...you the monkey face mele, desperate moron.
when fools pay tribute to their supreme ruler like simos paying tribute to Tongans,the payee is a kissarse cowardly race,just like your inferior ancestors kissarssin fo 600 years under the Tongan yoke,pathetic cowards
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#52 Jun 12, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>simos r like a lazy virus it is pass on from generation to generation,just like they cuksuking ancestors they pass on to generation now it is in manti teo n sasa the fufuhead the super size pilipino cuksukers,sasa da fufuhead is 70xxxx size stinkin muli,welfare eatin lazy bestard hehehehehe bunch o cowards just like your subservient cuksuking ancestors
only virus going around is the one widening your fat ass, u toga's have to sit on concrete seats so it won't break but still u fat donuts still manage to leave cracks in them hahaha......
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#53 Jun 12, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>when fools pay tribute to their supreme ruler like simos paying tribute to Tongans,the payee is a kissarse cowardly race,just like your inferior ancestors kissarssin fo 600 years under the Tongan yoke,pathetic cowards
....i know uiha , your daddy reigns supreme when he stands over u and shoves his little poki in your mouth claiming he is the real tuitoga lol....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#54 Jun 12, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>when fools pay tribute to their supreme ruler like simos paying tribute to Tongans,the payee is a kissarse cowardly race,just like your inferior ancestors kissarssin fo 600 years under the Tongan yoke,pathetic cowards
........your daddy and mummy are first cousins hahaha....like u and your girlfriend ofa lol....now go root her so u can breed more fkd up twisted rodents like yourself lol
Sasa

Australia

#55 Jun 12, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>when fools pay tribute to their supreme ruler like simos paying tribute to Tongans,the payee is a kissarse cowardly race,just like your inferior ancestors kissarssin fo 600 years under the Tongan yoke,pathetic cowards
how do u put cracks in a concrete seat u fat dopey donut , u need more cement to patch them cracks up fatboy lol, i told u before , eat your kids in diced up pieces not like potato chips u obese looking elephant seal lol
Sasa

Australia

#56 Jun 12, 2013
uiha. when u fart does your body rolls make waves lol
uiha

San Francisco, CA

#57 Jun 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
uiha. when u fart does your body rolls make waves lol
fufuhead u the biggest 70xxxx size lazy coward,no job ran out of your welfare check in 2 days luckily u pay no rent cause u beg the governtment for help, cause your stinkin 70xxx muli can't even reach to wipe your own stinkin muli ,dang u must stink to high hell
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#59 Jun 12, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>when fools pay tribute to their supreme ruler like simos paying tribute to Tongans,the payee is a kissarse cowardly race,just like your inferior ancestors kissarssin fo 600 years under the Tongan yoke,pathetic cowards
Uhm,...you fools pay tribute to your Samoan king and bow in his presence like little bitches,...just like you did before you floated your fat gas-filled azz to Am.Samoa to escape your eternal destiny,...in service of the king,...arsekissers,...pffft,. ..diiing...right on top of your melon, bitch.
uiha

San Francisco, CA

#60 Jun 12, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm,...you fools pay tribute to your Samoan king and bow in his presence like little bitches,...just like you did before you floated your fat gas-filled azz to Am.Samoa to escape your eternal destiny,...in service of the king,...arsekissers,...pffft,. ..diiing...right on top of your melon, bitch.
hmm samoan king ,how u monkeys yearn to be a monarchial country like Tonga ,on the other hand u all subjects of an african from kenya named obama your master ,u monkeys will always be dominated by others ,that is what u call an inferior n subservient bunch o cowards,parthetic
Tapu Aupito

United States

#61 Jun 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....not really , he's more successful than say ....90% of u fat twinkie eating raggedy walruses , so what if he's gay , atleast he got more greens in his pocket, prob buy toga if he wanted to , cause we all know no matter how much a toga earns , their bank account is a joint one to their king lol....all slaves must pay their dues hahaha
Idiot he's fcking gay go and watch the CNN or the world's news it's fcking true lmao or are u jealous cus ur gay too hahaha so fcking embarrassed to ur ape name and the Samoan race
Tapu Aupito

United States

#62 Jun 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
uiha. when u fart does your body rolls make waves lol
That's nothing but when i fart your the only one who can smell it hahaha
Tapu Aupito

United States

#63 Jun 12, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what Manti does with his time. Either way, he's about to cash a check bigger than your yearly income, stupid.
Embarrassed like Hopo's fingers and nose seeking out another man's butthole in public?... yeah.
Why are u crying over him? was it u using that girl's pic on net to cover ur lil gay romance? wow what a surprise no doubt every girl runs away from ur tiny lil dick eh namu peka
Wily

Pontianak, Indonesia

#64 Jun 12, 2013
Why

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 4 hr kai Viti 706
samoa the chosen people. Sun navosa 311
All Samoa Greats Vs All Tonga Greats Sun John 42
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated Sun Toomata 5
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sun Toomata 115
Samoan women are very beautiful. Sat asddffdd 13
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa foa 474
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••