Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Plz go join Micronesia we fijian and tongan don't like slaves.
Australian Aboriginal

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Fiji.....oh Fiji, ....where art thou Fiji :,(
snappy

Micronesia, Federated States of

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

pingpingpong, why you hate Samoa?? At least they don't steal like you guys do, boys and girls, man and woman, kids. Also you Fijian's beg's a lot, I mean to the point I'm like I don't know you, but all I hear is Kere kere.. Stop hating, and don't say shit bout micronesians. By now your master Mr. Kumar is calling for you to wipe his azzhole clean. I'd say thats slavery, ya'll work for Indians.

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

snappy wrote:
pingpingpong, why you hate Samoa?? At least they don't steal like you guys do, boys and girls, man and woman, kids. Also you Fijian's beg's a lot, I mean to the point I'm like I don't know you, but all I hear is Kere kere.. Stop hating, and don't say shit bout micronesians. By now your master Mr. Kumar is calling for you to wipe his azzhole clean. I'd say thats slavery, ya'll work for Indians.
Micronesia lol
Everyone's got this Indian thing against Fiti lol. You want some Indian? Send me your order! I'll give you an extra thousand for every 1.
pissed

Micronesia, Federated States of

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Micronesia lol
Everyone's got this Indian thing against Fiti lol. You want some Indian? Send me your order! I'll give you an extra thousand for every 1.
No thanks kavafarmer, I'm no slave hehe, well listen I don't hate or have anything against or even want to say negative things bout other countries, I just hate it when they chose to say things bout my country. I'm sure you're the same. It's total waste of time, why can't we all just respect each other aye, you respect me I respect you. We all have imperfections, ups and downs we can't point fingers here or make fun or say shit to or about our fellow pacific islanders. Sorry if ya got mad, but I'm just defending my country and pride, I'm sure you'll do the same. For the Indian thingy, seriously you guys have to stand up or do something, when I was in fiti for schooling, It was like its their country, I saw one Indian man yelling at these young fitian boys, I felt sorry especially when someone who is originally from somewhere came and is bossy at your own place, your island... If it was me,I'd punched that Indian man.
Bula

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks kavafarmer, I'm no slave hehe, well listen I don't hate or have anything against or even want to say negative things bout other countries, I just hate it when they chose to say things bout my country. I'm sure you're the same. It's total waste of time, why can't we all just respect each other aye, you respect me I respect you. We all have imperfections, ups and downs we can't point fingers here or make fun or say shit to or about our fellow pacific islanders. Sorry if ya got mad, but I'm just defending my country and pride, I'm sure you'll do the same. For the Indian thingy, seriously you guys have to stand up or do something, when I was in fiti for schooling, It was like its their country, I saw one Indian man yelling at these young fitian boys, I felt sorry especially when someone who is originally from somewhere came and is bossy at your own place, your island... If it was me,I'd punched that Indian man.
Agree, all this Loathing amongst fellow Islander, can lead to more conflict and self hate :( each Island have own history which they are very proud off. which of Couse made us who we are today .

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what makes fitis unique... Humbleness and respect for elders regardless of ethnicity... Even-though it's a good trait, every mountain has a dark shadow, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. There are even concequences for good works. But as it goes, the kindest Fijian is the worst enemy to have.
KAVASAVA

Chongqing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

YOU DUMBAAAASSS
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
Plz go join Micronesia we fijian and tongan don't like slaves.
..........so u hate yourselves then lol, ufa , i told u before, there are chemicals in those cleaning products and can do u a lot of harm to your already fked up brain cells if u and your family keep drinking it lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Micronesia lol
....isn't it the Indian sending orders of how many fiti's would u like to clean the toilets lol...., but wouldn't it be nice if it were the other way around aye kava, imagine that lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
......similar to me, i saw one Indian shouting then hitting them with a stick, and this was as they were sitting in his taxi here in Mel, the fare was $20 .and he demanded $50 and beat them till they gave him$50, i was shocked and stepped in slapped the taxi driver around and gave those poor battered fiti their $50 back .....so sad when u see 5 grown men get beaten like that, I think they still have nightmares from back in fiti when the Indians beat them like rag dolls lol
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Bula wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, all this Loathing amongst fellow Islander, can lead to more conflict and self hate :( each Island have own history which they are very proud off. which of Couse made us who we are today .
I agree
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
For the Indian thingy, seriously you guys have to stand up or do something, when I was in fiti for schooling, It was like its their country, I saw one Indian man yelling at these young fitian boys, I felt sorry especially when someone who is originally from somewhere came and is bossy at your own place, your island... If it was me,I'd punched that Indian man.
....similar to a incident where a Indian bashed and keep hitting these fiti's with a stick as they wouldnt pay the $50 taxi fare which was suppose to be only $20.......they end up giving him $50 as all 5 fiti's couldnt handle the physical abuse , i think they still have nightmares of when the Indians beat them in fiti.....so sad lol

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....similar to a incident where a Indian bashed and keep hitting these fiti's with a stick as they wouldnt pay the $50 taxi fare which was suppose to be only $20.......they end up giving him $50 as all 5 fiti's couldnt handle the physical abuse , i think they still have nightmares of when the Indians beat them in fiti.....so sad lol
fafa dialogue style aye... I always knew something was wrong with you on top of your infinite number of imperfections lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>fafa dialogue style aye... I always knew something was wrong with you on top of your infinite number of imperfections lol
Stop trying to hit on him.. He ain't gay!
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop trying to hit on him.. He ain't gay!
No sis. Kava has a boyfriend named "madi". Lol

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to hit on him.. He ain't gay!
Dry, as usual... Come, I'll help you get wet

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dry, as usual... Come, I'll help you get wet
How can you help others if you cant help yourself lmao haha malo!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

i've always said Samoans look like some obese lop sided burnt version of Micronesians in a gay retarded kind of way. LOL hahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>How can you help others if you cant help yourself lmao haha malo!
Lol Uh huh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 10 min navosa 111
samoa the chosen people. 2 hr jestr 293
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Mon jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Mon Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Aug 22 vai tama 376

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••