toga out rugby league world cup already !!

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sasa

Australia

#1 Nov 7, 2013
very sad news ,.... toga had promised the world to give the tournament a shake , sadly, they were the ones who got the shakes and couldn't progress , sad
fox

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Nov 7, 2013
lets hope our boys still keep it humble and continue to fly under the radar. we may not do parades, we may not perform sipi taus everywea, we may not be loud but our silent prayers and hopes will act as parades, siva taus and loud proud voices in each players hearts. this is what real support is.

so tonga support for the eyes to see but we support for the heart! we bleed blue!!! UP THE TOA.
jestr

Tonga

#3 Nov 8, 2013
fox wrote:
lets hope our boys still keep it humble and continue to fly under the radar. we may not do parades, we may not perform sipi taus everywea, we may not be loud but our silent prayers and hopes will act as parades, siva taus and loud proud voices in each players hearts. this is what real support is.
so tonga support for the eyes to see but we support for the heart! we bleed blue!!! UP THE TOA.
Hey don't make out not doing parades is planned lol, if the Toa supporters weren't sleeping they may do a little parade or two to show their love. How can you show love by being at home, tucked in bed dreaming naughty dreams? We show love, maybe show your team a little more love, they doing alright so far..
samonga

Sydney, Australia

#4 Nov 8, 2013
fox wrote:
You sound like a saint lol Samoans down here doing our own parades...real supporters show it win or lose...are u gonna cry tucked in bed when Samoa loses? Im not...please quit the humble act lmao don't worry,sasa was praying for Toga to lose lol
Faavae i le Atua Samoa

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Nov 8, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a saint lol Samoans down here doing our own parades...real supporters show it win or lose...are u gonna cry tucked in bed when Samoa loses? Im not...please quit the humble act lmao don't worry,sasa was praying for Toga to lose lol
And then I snap this btch on a samoan forum haha bro u wr crying on th othr forum and thn i c yr mnkey ars n ths forum hahaha geeziz the nerve of sme people haha
samonga

Australia

#6 Nov 8, 2013
Faavae i le Atua Samoa wrote:
<quoted text>
And then I snap this btch samoan forum haha bro u wr crying on th othr forum and thn i c yr mnkey ars n ths forum hahaha geeziz the nerve of sme people haha
Lau guku pu felea,are you saying im stirring shyt here? you better know the difference between crying n opinion,n if u wanna be a smarty panty,u better take what comes ur way...Dumbass only u n sasa's crew stirring tae whereever uz go..."the nerve of some people" describes urself...idiot. ur the insecure "btch" jumping on polokaukau's wagon...shhhhhhhh komo
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#7 Nov 8, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't make out not doing parades is planned lol, if the Toa supporters weren't sleeping they may do a little parade or two to show their love. How can you show love by being at home, tucked in bed dreaming naughty dreams? We show love, maybe show your team a little more love, they doing alright so far..
more like mate maa toga were the ones sleeping lolol......come love my ballz now lolol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Nov 8, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Lau guku pu felea,are you saying im stirring shyt here? you better know the difference between crying n opinion,n if u wanna be a smarty panty,u better take what comes ur way...Dumbass only u n sasa's crew stirring tae whereever uz go..."the nerve of some people" describes urself...idiot. ur the insecure "btch" jumping on polokaukau's wagon...shhhhhhhh komo
stopit , aua te fia tama mamafa te ua mimi lou pantie lolol....
jestr

Tonga

#9 Nov 8, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> more like mate maa toga were the ones sleeping lolol......come love my ballz now lolol
man reach down and give your own peanuts loving coz MMT are awesome and played hard. Few things they need to work on, but passion is there.

Passion, sleepy Toa supporters need to shimmy into their system. MMT came Tonga, were paraded, people danced on the streets pride running through their veins. Toa came Samoa, people sleeping at their homes, maybe one person or two accidently saw them and said good luck but it was very quiet.

Moral of story, Toa supporters should stop making excuses and go support your team. Forget about Manu Samoa though, not sure which poloz they wanna play with on the field
samonga

Sydney, Australia

#10 Nov 8, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> stopit , aua te fia tama mamafa te ua mimi lou pantie lolol....
Save that advice for ur guku pu felea buddy...lol what is it with everyone obsessed with "stopit"? What's nxt? Im PolyKing? Lol man u guys really miss stopit lol
League is the winner

Porirua, New Zealand

#11 Nov 8, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
man reach down and give your own peanuts loving coz MMT are awesome and played hard. Few things they need to work on, but passion is there.
Passion, sleepy Toa supporters need to shimmy into their system. MMT came Tonga, were paraded, people danced on the streets pride running through their veins. Toa came Samoa, people sleeping at their homes, maybe one person or two accidently saw them and said good luck but it was very quiet.
Moral of story, Toa supporters should stop making excuses and go support your team. Forget about Manu Samoa though, not sure which poloz they wanna play with on the field
Agree with the Tongan - all about passion and pride for your country

We dont show that but I bet if someone organised one we would be out their in force.

To all you dumbass samoans leave the Tongans alone- I find it embarrassing that you have nothing to do and continue with cheap shots obviously uneducated or unemployed and dont have a like.

O oukou faitau Tusi Paia and fai feau mo le aiga.
Zzzzz

Glebe, Australia

#12 Nov 8, 2013
lol
ule

Apia, Samoa

#13 Nov 9, 2013
League is the winner wrote:
<quoted text>
We dont show that but I bet if someone organised one we would be out their in force.
To all you dumbass samoans leave the Tongans alone- I find it embarrassing that you have nothing to do and continue with cheap shots obviously uneducated or unemployed and dont have a like.
... just 2 much talking... I'm starting 2 see what kind of people they really r...
samonga

Broadbeach, Australia

#14 Nov 10, 2013
ule wrote:
<quoted text>... just 2 much talking... I'm starting 2 see what kind of people they really r...
What kind of people r they?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Nov 10, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
now your a shrink lolol ...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Nov 10, 2013
League is the winner wrote:
<quoted text>
shuddup donut
ule

Apia, Samoa

#17 Nov 11, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
... so pretending copycats ... dumb.zz... waste of space... happy? hihihi
snake

Auckland, New Zealand

#18 Nov 11, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
there build ups
jestr

Tonga

#19 Nov 11, 2013
ule wrote:
<quoted text>... so pretending copycats ... dumb.zz... waste of space... happy? hihihi
No comprendo
jestr

Tonga

#20 Nov 11, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful, amazing, passionate and kind people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 21 hr Qwerp 1,819
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 23 hr Samoan Boi 863
Samoan Radio in Melbourne (Jul '06) 23 hr Tee 31
what is your view on life Sat hmmmm 10
Samoa prime minister hits back at rebel players Sat Benz2000 8
Manu Supporter Speaks His Mind (*WARNING: Vulga... Sat Benz2000 11
what is it this time manu samoa? Nov 21 LDS_Samoa 2

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE