Whats it like to live in Samoa???

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 16, 2013
 
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol hahaha aikae
Samoan men have bigger susu's than most girls on planet earth haha
yea, but you and polyqueer have the biggest susu's of them all. lmao
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 16, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>lmao... a bunch of fat wobbling chinky eyed men with susuz... how hideous... malie Samoa Mo Susu!! lmao hahaha
so hedious you can't separate your mouf from them...phaggot lezbo. lmao!
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 18, 2013
 
Don't go !

I went to visit my family in Savaii and honestly all they want was money and clothes . They are loving and supportive until you don't give anything , they will change and start acting all mental. Glad im not going back to that zoo of a place.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
Don't go !
I went to visit my family in Savaii and honestly all they want was money and clothes . They are loving and supportive until you don't give anything , they will change and start acting all mental. Glad im not going back to that zoo of a place.
so, you're a superficial pos who thinks you're better cause' you afford more worldy possessions? stay your fake azz away,...they won't miss you, I promise.
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 18, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>so, you're a superficial pos who thinks you're better cause' you afford more worldy possessions? stay your fake azz away,...they won't miss you, I promise.
I do stay away but they keep contacting me and my sisters to send money but their so weird. They know Im gonna send it but damn Samoans are so desperate. I hate being samoan .
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I do stay away but they keep contacting me and my sisters to send money but their so weird. They know Im gonna send it but damn Samoans are so desperate. I hate being samoan .
haha..... u stupid fiti, u just do as your told and send the money ok
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
Don't go !
I went to visit my family in Savaii and honestly all they want was money and clothes . They are loving and supportive until you don't give anything , they will change and start acting all mental. Glad im not going back to that zoo of a place.
so sad :-(.......must be hard getting used , maybe u look a monkey and they just treating u like their pet, have u ever tried to reason with them, or u too afraid what they would think of u, which is prob not much lol.....well if u keep being a coward u deserve everything coming your way lol.....harden up big girl lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I do stay away but they keep contacting me and my sisters to send money but their so weird. They know Im gonna send it but damn Samoans are so desperate. I hate being samoan .
I know alot of people in Savai'i are quite poor compared to yourself and others abroad...sometimes they think just cause' you're in nz or us you rich or sumfing. But why you so bitter about it? don't know how to say, "NO, I AIN'T GOT IT?" Be real and straight-up. you're on here bashing them and all of Samoa because your family asks you for stuff?...mannn!
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
May 18, 2013
 
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> haha..... u stupid fiti, u just do as your told and send the money ok
No thanks, apes don't know what to do with money. The Samoans there just eat it and wipe their asses. Sorry not gonna send money until another tsunami hits okay.
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 18, 2013
 
Honestly, you don't know nothing. I'm on here bashing Samoa ? Don't act all humble now, we both know your bashing other islands acting as if Samoa is superior or have some type of skux genetics. This the reason why I hate my Samoan family, their two face people and wouldn't care unless I told them I would send money. Think what you want, I don't mind because I have the right to say anything about my so called Samoan Family.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
Honestly, you don't know nothing. I'm on here bashing Samoa ? Don't act all humble now, we both know your bashing other islands acting as if Samoa is superior or have some type of skux genetics. This the reason why I hate my Samoan family, their two face people and wouldn't care unless I told them I would send money. Think what you want, I don't mind because I have the right to say anything about my so called Samoan Family.
Honestly, you are bashing Samoans, you scheister. FYI, I don't bash any race or nationalities...just idiots like you who think they're better and are bitter for reasons I personally don't give a fck about. when you paint broad strokes cause' you have issues with certain individuals, you're in the cross-hairs, punk.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, apes don't know what to do with money. The Samoans there just eat it and wipe their asses. Sorry not gonna send money until another tsunami hits okay.
...that's right , fiti currency is rupee, so it ain't worth the toiletpaper you wipe your arse with lol,....just remembered, fiti slaves don't get payed by their indian superiors lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
Honestly, you don't know nothing. I'm on here bashing Samoa ? Don't act all humble now, we both know your bashing other islands acting as if Samoa is superior or have some type of skux genetics. This the reason why I hate my Samoan family, their two face people and wouldn't care unless I told them I would send money. Think what you want, I don't mind because I have the right to say anything about my so called Samoan Family.
.....tell someone that cares u stupid fiti , I bet u don't even mention to them what u say on here lol.......but yes carry on bitching like a big girl it suits u lol.....sook haha
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
May 18, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly, you are bashing Samoans, you scheister. FYI, I don't bash any race or nationalities...just idiots like you who think they're better and are bitter for reasons I personally don't give a fck about. when you paint broad strokes cause' you have issues with certain individuals, you're in the cross-hairs, punk.
Oh shut the hell up already, go cry me river man. The truth hurts I know but Samoa is what it is. A nation full of monkeys and wannabe Englishmen. We all know youz try and act European but please it's not my fault my generation cruelly took over and make improvements not only on your country but also on your guys appearance. Cross-hairs ? Lol wow shit just got real now that samoa is using metaphors :o lol kiss my white ass you poor pathetic Samoan.
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 18, 2013
 
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>...that's right , fiti currency is rupee, so it ain't worth the toiletpaper you wipe your arse with lol,....just remembered, fiti slaves don't get payed by their indian superiors lol
:o Samoa please don't, call your Maori masters and beg them to send better clothes and more food because all the hippos are hungry. I'll contact Fiji and America too.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
:o Samoa please don't, call your Maori masters and beg them to send better clothes and more food because all the hippos are hungry. I'll contact Fiji and America too.
.......most fiti's are banned from wearing clothes ...as slaves their Indian masters force them to wear prison uniform made of potato sacks , if they are found trying dress as civilians they will be shot on sight and their cleaning duty will be open to the next fiti slave
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut the hell up already, go cry me river man. The truth hurts I know but Samoa is what it is. A nation full of monkeys and wannabe Englishmen. We all know youz try and act European but please it's not my fault my generation cruelly took over and make improvements not only on your country but also on your guys appearance. Cross-hairs ? Lol wow shit just got real now that samoa is using metaphors :o lol kiss my white ass you poor pathetic Samoan.
what a bunch of bull. "You" didn't improve sheit...and being "white" aint got nothing to do with you being a world-class LOSER! Unlike you, most of us love and respect Samoa/Samoans inspite of crap like yourself. You can't make anybody shut up, punk.
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 18, 2013
 
Yeah my Samoan Slaves are just like that but more fatter and need XXXXX15L clothes so I just make roll around in glue and feathers since that's the only way to keep warm. They look like pigs with wings lol little circus monkeys. I'll throw a bone and all of them will run like dogs.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 18, 2013
 
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut the hell up already, go cry me river man. The truth hurts I know but Samoa is what it is. A nation full of monkeys and wannabe Englishmen. We all know youz try and act European but please it's not my fault my generation cruelly took over and make improvements not only on your country but also on your guys appearance. Cross-hairs ? Lol wow shit just got real now that samoa is using metaphors :o lol kiss my white ass you poor pathetic Samoan.
.....the only crying i hear is coming from u lol, claiming now to be English while u sit there scraping the exces burnt crumbs from your ass, u so stupid u don't even know your true identity lol, your a mongrol mixed Indian and fiti who calls himself a white man lol......geeeez these monkies are breathing in too much cleaning products , i hope it dosent kill u , you can't leave your family behind , be nice if your Indian superiors put health and safety regulations for u poor animals lol
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 18, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>what a bunch of bull. "You" didn't improve sheit...and being "white" aint got nothing to do with you being a world-class LOSER! Unlike you, most of us love and respect Samoa/Samoans inspite of crap like yourself. You can't make anybody shut up, punk.
No but my generation did, nearly every country tried improving your guys appearance but somehow youz still look like shit. Lol honestly my people made World-Class but in Samoa they call it Shit-Class or Got no money-Class haha Please Samoa is always going to be inferior to Europeans. Aw don't be mad because its true. Fuck malietoa.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 11 hr Proud 6,055
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 19 hr SEARIDER 70
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Jul 6 Proud 1,765
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••