Click on an option to vote

Ma'afu

Cakobau

Mata'afa

jestr

Tonga

#64 Nov 22, 2013
samonga wrote:
tui you full of shat hahahaha lmao the only thing that stopped Maafu was the British....
Hmmmm ungrateful monkeys smh you fijians say hes insignificant n this n that...talking all big now yet ur ancestors were fufuing n drinking semen up the mountains when Maafu was alive lol
Funny how insignificant Maafu is to uz ungrateful monkeys yet "MA'AFU WROTE YOUR CONFEDERACY" ROFLMAOOOOO hahahahaha lmao
hahahaha lmao where was your warrior ancestors? That's right,performing their traditional homosexual ritual up the mountains n getting drunk on semen....now uz oo oo gaagaa acting warrior shat lmao.
I hope you change your underpants princess-alien-name (samonga), you know how you get when you fantasize narnia rituals
tui

Suva, Fiji

#65 Nov 22, 2013
samonga is a FAKALETI,THERE AINT NO FAKALETI CULTURE HERE IN MELANESIA FIJI BCOZ WE HAVE A WARRIOR CULTURE,UNLIKE POLONESIA WHERE IT IS ACCEPTED.no wonder why Samonga keep referring to the semens
tui

Suva, Fiji

#66 Nov 22, 2013
it may be new to Tongans the brutality or fierceness of maafus massacaring of small villagers fijians,BUT THATS AINT NEW TO EARLY FIJANS SINCE ITS PART OF THERE LIFE ...AND TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT, ONLY MAAFU CAN DO THAT KIND OF BRUTALITY BECOZ HE HAS FIJIAN BLOOD AND NOT PURE TONGAN BLOOD.thats why he seek refuge in Fiji becoz of his BLOOD TIES.
IT MAY B HARD TRUTH TO SWALLOW FOR TONGANS TO KNOW THIS---MAAFU AINT TONGAN,HE IS FIJIAN BY BLOOD .
so mr samonga yo pure polonesian blood belongs to the NIUE,TUVALU,COOK ISLAND,TAHITI AND TO ALL THOSE WEAK POLONESIANS COUNTRIES WITHOUT THE FISI-FITI BLOOD.
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#67 Nov 22, 2013
samonga wrote:
tui you full of shat hahahaha lmao the only thing that stopped Maafu was the British....
Hmmmm ungrateful monkeys smh you fijians say hes insignificant n this n that...talking all big now yet ur ancestors were fufuing n drinking semen up the mountains when Maafu was alive lol
Funny how insignificant Maafu is to uz ungrateful monkeys yet "MA'AFU WROTE YOUR CONFEDERACY" ROFLMAOOOOO hahahahaha lmao
hahahaha lmao where was your warrior ancestors? That's right,performing their traditional homosexual ritual up the mountains n getting drunk on semen....now uz oo oo gaagaa acting warrior shat lmao.
Tonga is the proud jewel of the house of tongafisi to remind slave weak on their slave past.
ahahaahaha chopstick mulie.
samonga

Sydney, Australia

#68 Nov 22, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you change your underpants princess-alien-name (samonga), you know how you get when you fantasize narnia rituals
I hope u kill the horse after u reverse it .
samonga

Sydney, Australia

#69 Nov 22, 2013
tui wrote:
samonga is a FAKALETI,THERE AINT NO FAKALETI CULTURE HERE IN MELANESIA FIJI BCOZ WE HAVE A WARRIOR CULTURE,UNLIKE POLONESIA WHERE IT IS ACCEPTED.no wonder why Samonga keep referring to the semens
Melanesians spreaded the art of homosexuality,it was a traditional practice for Melanesians n yes,your Fijian ancestors...now you know nika uz bunch of gaybo semen drinkers.
samonga

Sydney, Australia

#70 Nov 22, 2013
tui wrote:
it may be new to Tongans the brutality or fierceness of maafus massacaring of small villagers fijians,BUT THATS AINT NEW TO EARLY FIJANS SINCE ITS PART OF THERE LIFE ...AND TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT, ONLY MAAFU CAN DO THAT KIND OF BRUTALITY BECOZ HE HAS FIJIAN BLOOD AND NOT PURE TONGAN BLOOD.thats why he seek refuge in Fiji becoz of his BLOOD TIES.
IT MAY B HARD TRUTH TO SWALLOW FOR TONGANS TO KNOW THIS---MAAFU AINT TONGAN,HE IS FIJIAN BY BLOOD .
so mr samonga yo pure polonesian blood belongs to the NIUE,TUVALU,COOK ISLAND,TAHITI AND TO ALL THOSE WEAK POLONESIANS COUNTRIES WITHOUT THE FISI-FITI BLOOD.
Yeah you right,i don't have fisi blood lmao
Uz nothing but monkeys getting drunk on semen to me hehehehehehehehe
samonga

Sydney, Australia

#71 Nov 22, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonga is the proud jewel of the house of tongafisi to remind slave weak on their slave past.
ahahaahaha chopstick mulie.
The Tongafisi used fijians as shields lol n ur ass sex ritual is a reminder how pathetic n fafa u monkeys are ...bad monkey bad ! hehehehehehehehe siko monkey siko ! Eat it monkey eat it !
jestr

Tonga

#72 Nov 23, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tongafisi used fijians as shields lol n ur ass sex ritual is a reminder how pathetic n fafa u monkeys are ...bad monkey bad ! hehehehehehehehe siko monkey siko ! Eat it monkey eat it !
90% to 99% of your posts involve bums, you looking for a bum bum or just like talking about it?
samonga

Australia

#73 Nov 23, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
90% to 99% of your posts involve bums, you looking for a bum bum or just like talking about it?
Hey stupid,you getting touchy touchy...can you read idiot,its the history of ur ancestors....dumbass...
tui

Suva, Fiji

#74 Nov 23, 2013
so samonga go and do the HULA DANCE just like yo pure polonesians,SHAKE YO BUM BABY hi,hi,hi
the palagi surely love yo women bums,,so sad.
tui

Suva, Fiji

#75 Nov 23, 2013
lucky tonga and samoa have some fijian warrior blood that they don't follow those other pure polonesian feminine HULA dance showcasing they womens buttocks as they warrior identity,,,shit man ,shake yo bum samonga,the palagi love yo big bum..hi,hi,hi
samonga

Australia

#77 Nov 23, 2013
tui wrote:
lucky tonga and samoa have some fijian warrior blood that they don't follow those other pure polonesian feminine HULA dance showcasing they womens buttocks as they warrior identity,,,shit man ,shake yo bum samonga,the palagi love yo big bum..hi,hi,hi
The ritual of homosexuality spreaded from Fiji... the rest is history lol
jestr

Tonga

#78 Nov 27, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
The ritual of homosexuality spreaded from Fiji... the rest is history lol
Can you elaborate on where you get your bum bum stories from? How do you know its true?
Fijian samoan boi

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#79 Dec 1, 2013
Yes samoa never took over fiji just some small islands around fiji like lau and rotuma etc never mainland fiji. Same as tonga with lau as well.fiji never had a tui or king . Tui burotu or tui pulotu as Tongans like to say took over samoa and tonga from burotu a small fijian island

Since: Feb 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#80 Dec 1, 2013
Fijian samoan boi wrote:
Yes samoa never took over fiji just some small islands around fiji like lau and rotuma etc never mainland fiji. Same as tonga with lau as well.fiji never had a tui or king . Tui burotu or tui pulotu as Tongans like to say took over samoa and tonga from burotu a small fijian island
Was Rotuma considered apart of Fiji in ancient times??
samonga

Bankstown, Australia

#81 Dec 4, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you elaborate on where you get your bum bum stories from? How do you know its true?
I saw it with my own eyes,testimony by a Fijian regarding their tribe from the highlands of Fiji...i also saw an article on it about Fiji...its true hihihi
samonga

Bankstown, Australia

#82 Dec 4, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Rotuma considered apart of Fiji in ancient times??
Rotuma and Lau were separate in old days from Fiji...stop acting dumb hehehehehehehehe
jestr

Tonga

#83 Dec 5, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it with my own eyes,testimony by a Fijian regarding their tribe from the highlands of Fiji...i also saw an article on it about Fiji...its true hihihi
You heard a testimony or you were peaking through windows again princess?
samonga

Bankstown, Australia

#84 Dec 5, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard a testimony or you were peaking through windows again princess?
You just angry coz its real,straight fiji nothing to do with png n the rest of melanesia hehehe koe mooni lau a stopit i saw it online too i swear man its real hihihi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 15 min jestr 1,832
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) 1 hr tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 3 hr Proud 6,087
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america 4 hr KiwiTonga 4
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) 4 hr mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 5 hr Mabal79 4,419
Samoan mother dumps 24-hrs old baby son in a sy... 9 hr Adolf Hitler 4

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE