First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Tauranga, New Zealand

#84 Aug 1, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
We had to be fearless in order to survive t man eating people of Melanesia, and inhabit Tonga, Samoa, and t rest of t Pacific.. Yes we once were warriors and pretty dam good at it, but hate t game not t players. It was a survival maganism that required us to step into t dark side or Pulotu as known in Fiji, otherwise, we would have become like t dinosaurs, extinct. Yes, we had long worm out our welcome and needed to get t hell out of Dodge.
However we were quite forgiving at t time maybe we stayed long enough to acrually developed some affinity to u guys, otherwise, we,would have been back for Samoan umu, literally. Lol. So, hate on Tonga n Fiji all u want, but w out t 2, there would not be a 3 4 or 5 etc. So, sust remember, when u r out there, remember who u really are and make us proud.
Here we go again with the 'we' word. Let's get one thing straight, you are NOT a warrior. No one in here is a warrior. Our ancestors may have been warriors, but that was then and this is now. I can't help but laugh or shake my head when I hear declarations like yours...

"Yes we once were warriors and pretty dam good at it, but hate t game not t players."

You weren't one of the warriors during that time were you?? Of course not. You didn't even witness it. Some of my ancestors were warriors too but you don't see me trying to take credit for what they did.
Benz2000

Elk Grove, CA

#85 Aug 2, 2013
ITP, l have a time machine, that actually transports me to ancient times, and l witnessed t unfolding events, mentioned, so thank u self appointed editor of topix. Who died m made u t politically correct police? Sorry u r so burden. Actually, since my Tongan n Fijian ancestors r not around, l am their voice n l speak in t 3rd person as if they were here to defend their achievements. By t way when l was there l did not see anyone that resembled u r pix, on u r post. I believe they came around t 17th century. Why don't u go n read u r BoM n stop trying to be a bus driver, before l drive u to school.

Hamilton, New Zealand

#86 Aug 3, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
ITP, l have a time machine, that actually transports me to ancient times, and l witnessed t unfolding events, mentioned, so thank u self appointed editor of topix. Who died m made u t politically correct police? Sorry u r so burden. Actually, since my Tongan n Fijian ancestors r not around, l am their voice n l speak in t 3rd person as if they were here to defend their achievements. By t way when l was there l did not see anyone that resembled u r pix, on u r post. I believe they came around t 17th century. Why don't u go n read u r BoM n stop trying to be a bus driver, before l drive u to school.
"ITP, l have a time machine, that actually transports me to ancient times,"

Wow, really?? AMAZING! LOL...

"Who died m made u t politically correct police?"

Take it easy. I was only making a valid point, nothing to do with being PC or something.

"Actually, since my Tongan n Fijian ancestors r not around, l am their voice n l speak in t 3rd person as if they were here to defend their achievements."

No one's denying what have done. That little comment from me earlier about them running from Tuna and Fata was only a joke, that's all. Everyone knows that Tongans, Fijians, Samoans, Maoris etc. were all great warriors. So relax already...
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#87 Aug 3, 2013
Actually, l was taking it easy w u. What, u did not like my time machine, at least l made u Lol. U see l don't like making lil girls cry. So, what bothers u most about me, my deep honesty or t fact l am thought provoking. U like to massacred behind u r name n picture, but u r very under handed and sinister in nature. If u gonna bring t hear don't forget t fire, otherwise, stick to reading. Ok, and u r right l need to relax. I think l'll go for run. Good night. Peeeeace Out.

Dunedin, New Zealand

#88 Aug 4, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
Actually, l was taking it easy w u. What, u did not like my time machine, at least l made u Lol. U see l don't like making lil girls cry. So, what bothers u most about me, my deep honesty or t fact l am thought provoking. U like to massacred behind u r name n picture, but u r very under handed and sinister in nature. If u gonna bring t hear don't forget t fire, otherwise, stick to reading. Ok, and u r right l need to relax. I think l'll go for run. Good night. Peeeeace Out.
LOL Making me cry?? Sorry, you'd need to do far better than a time machine to make me start tearing.

"So, what bothers u most about me, my deep honesty or t fact l am thought provoking."

Thought provoking about what exactly?? Your post was no different to many others I have seen -'We were warriors'. So sorry to burst your bubble.

"U like to massacred behind u r name n picture, but u r very under handed and sinister in nature."

First I was the politically correct police, now I'm sinister?? All I was doing was making a valid point and I was kind of expecting you to reply but not like this. I see your hiding behind Ad Hominems, time machines and changing the subject to my screename and picture. Let's stay on topic at least??
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#89 Aug 5, 2013
What Grasshopper! Look, who needs to take it easy n relax. If u r passing out grades, do it on t merit of our writing not whether we cross our t's n dot our i's, too elementary. By t way, t "WE" bit, is a desperate cry for attention. Dude, I don't mind my bubble being burst, but offer up something honest w some substance. No one here is lookin for a Captain Save Ho. R u white, fob up, n stop throwing folks under t bus to build up u r credibility n further validate yo self. That is sinster. U know we r bunch of ESL kids here, knock it off n chill. Sust have fun n stop tryin to blow t whistle on us.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#90 Aug 5, 2013
Seriously, Grasshopper! No, ill feelings intended. Everyone here is so hell bent on destroying one another it's almost like we r all savages, all over again, w words as our weapon of choice. U w u r hiding behind u r big words to some how make u superior than t rest of us, my bigger than t world ego. Yeah, l will be t 1st to admit it, if it wasn't for that, l would be perfect. Lol. However, having said, u r not so bad, but don't get lost in all of this, choose u r battles carefully, n stick to t reading. Goodnight n Peeeeeace Out.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#91 Aug 5, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:

Interesting,...run @ 3am?
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#92 Aug 5, 2013
Wassup, 684R, it is hotter than Hattie's up in here. How t he'll is t military? I see u drillin folks all up n down here, r on leave or just bored. I couldn't pass t test so back to school, l go, no, not brave enough. Any how nice of u drop by. U can see, KTI n l r havin a bit of a situation, so sensitives, must be that time of t month, sorry, sust kiddin. I did promise, t Goddess, l would put my weapon down. Some how am l doing?
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#93 Aug 5, 2013
I meant ITP n I not t other, so tired. No running tonight, 684R, stop being a trouble maker. Good night.
sione fa

Australia

#95 Jun 21, 2014
Can you guyz just live like brothers n forget the past, i am tongan but i have lot of samoan friends n we dont think about the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoan mother dumps 24-hrs old baby son in a sy... 1 hr Adolf Hitler 4
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 13 hr Kidmc 4,418
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 13 hr KiwiTonga 55
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 15 hr jestr 1,826
what is it this time manu samoa? Mon jestr 3
Manu_Samoa Mon jestr 4
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Nov 23 Samoan Boi 863

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE