Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying*
no, trying, leave out the *.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#64 May 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Dumb and dumber.. Dude posted indian and white woman and pertended they were fitian.. Lol..
They were all afatasi fiti you coon, and none were part Indian lol
Don't get depressed, stick with princess Fiona! Haha

Since: Feb 13

Dunedin, New Zealand

#65 May 29, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I bother addressing nonsense? lol you had to come up with your copy & paste quote because you know what I said about Samoans inferiority complex is right.Your angry replies is proof that what I said holds weight.
If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't of replied at all. So HA!

"lol you had to come up with your copy & paste quote because you know what I said about Samoans inferiority complex is right."

You were the one who mentioned inferiority complex in the first place. So I countered with the guy who actually invented the concept, and it worked like a charm ;) I enjoy peering inside the psyche of the internet troll. It upsets them when I tell them what they really are, just as how you're upset LOL...

Dunedin, New Zealand

#66 May 29, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
And he's still delusional lol samoans always desperate for attention.
Coming from the monkey who's crying for attention in the SAMOA Forum ;) Go back to your own monkey thread and grab a branch LMAO -_-

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#67 May 30, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't of replied at all. So HA!
"lol you had to come up with your copy & paste quote because you know what I said about Samoans inferiority complex is right."
You were the one who mentioned inferiority complex in the first place. So I countered with the guy who actually invented the concept, and it worked like a charm ;) I enjoy peering inside the psyche of the internet troll. It upsets them when I tell them what they really are, just as how you're upset LOL...
"If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't of replied at all"

Exactly what I said to you in the beginning when I mentioned samoans having an inferiority complex lol.You seem to think this only applies when it suits your failed argument.If samoans don't have an inferiority complex as you say, why bother to reply to me in the first place? LMFAO it's because what I said holds weight.

When debating with a samoan they will eventually destroy their own argument lol and this is proof.

Hamilton, New Zealand

#68 May 31, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I said to you in the beginning when I mentioned samoans having an inferiority complex lol.You seem to think this only applies when it suits your failed argument.If samoans don't have an inferiority complex as you say, why bother to reply to me in the first place? LMFAO it's because what I said holds weight.
When debating with a samoan they will eventually destroy their own argument lol and this is proof.
"If samoans don't have an inferiority complex as you say, why bother to reply to me in the first place?"

You've got it wrong you idiot. I didn't say you had an IC because you replied to my post, I said you have it because of the very fact that you're in here talking smack. You don't see me going into the Fiji Forum talking hella smack do you?? LOL...

When I said this, it was in reply to what YOU said here -

"Why would I bother addressing nonsense?"

So quit trying to twist evrything and admit defeat ;)
LAFA-TONGA

Apia, Samoa

#69 Jun 2, 2013
Yup, fearless lafakoga warrior of the shiet-hole low island in da Pacific...trying very 2 copy and be like samoans...cheeuuhu
LAIONE

Australia

#70 Jun 21, 2013
samoans are the biggest ass kisses
come across alot of samoans ..and one thing they all have in common is talking shiet,kai mumuaring,
,thinking they better then everyone!!

...can someone tell me if its just in Australia that samoans a like that???...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#71 Jun 21, 2013
LAIONE wrote:
come across alot of samoans ..and one thing they all have in common is talking shiet,kai mumuaring,
..........oh no that sounds really terrible , u must be talking bout fiti or toga's posing as Samoa , but i can assure u no Samoa in aus or anywhere talks like that, i for one don't condone such hatred, rest assure u won't get that kind of nonsense from me on topix ...thank u
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#72 Jun 21, 2013
LAIONE wrote:
It kills me when isecure mfs hate on Samoans because we're confident and we love being Samoans,...what's the fcking problem?
Ass kissers and arrogant, is basically what you're saying, right? Well, some people have the charm and confidence (Samoans), and some people wish they had it (you),...do you see yourself now?...you sorry bitch,...and your name reflects your drudgery self-esteem, bitch.
PNI292

Keaau, HI

#73 Jul 26, 2013
If tongans never took over Samoa than why the hell is your guys kings called tu'i for lol don't you understand TU'I is king in Tongan lol our king went there lol you guys was afraid of the king tui tatui 8ft king
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#74 Jul 27, 2013
PNI292 wrote:
If tongans never took over Samoa than why the hell is your guys kings called tu'i for lol don't you understand TU'I is king in Tongan lol our king went there lol you guys was afraid of the king tui tatui 8ft king
WTF? Ignorant, for starters,...now that dope's got em twisted beyond comprehension. Damn!

Auckland, New Zealand

#75 Jul 27, 2013
PNI292 wrote:
Legends in Samoa say that the title 'Tui' came from the sky/heaven. There is no mention of it being exclusively Tongan so get our facts straight.
HAMO_62

Auckland, New Zealand

#76 Jul 30, 2013
haha fijians are lil bitches , yous are gttng ownd frm indians , makng islanders look bad
Samoapride684

Gilbert, AZ

#77 Jul 30, 2013
Haha!!togas make me laugh! yeah u probably had us as slaves,but i didnt hear about no slaughter from ur stinky,obese azzes! After we slaughtered ur azzes off our island,u guys never came back,cuzz yalls be scared af cuhh?And it mmust really be nice to still have a king still because everything u have or get,u have to give to ur overwighted,fat arse king. ahaha!#nolife
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#78 Aug 1, 2013
We had to be fearless in order to survive t man eating people of Melanesia, and inhabit Tonga, Samoa, and t rest of t Pacific.. Yes we once were warriors and pretty dam good at it, but hate t game not t players. It was a survival maganism that required us to step into t dark side or Pulotu as known in Fiji, otherwise, we would have become like t dinosaurs, extinct. Yes, we had long worm out our welcome and needed to get t hell out of Dodge.
However we were quite forgiving at t time maybe we stayed long enough to acrually developed some affinity to u guys, otherwise, we,would have been back for Samoan umu, literally. Lol. So, hate on Tonga n Fiji all u want, but w out t 2, there would not be a 3 4 or 5 etc. So, sust remember, when u r out there, remember who u really are and make us proud.

Location hidden

#79 Aug 1, 2013
HIHILOKU wrote:
NOW AND FOREVER HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
But not when they were paddling for their lives out of Samoa , Ha ha ha !!
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#80 Aug 1, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
But not when they were paddling for their lives out of Samoa , Ha ha ha !!
What were they doing in Samoa in the first place? Yes thats right! creating the Sth Pac slave trade lol

Location hidden

#81 Aug 1, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>What were they doing in Samoa in the first place? Yes thats right! creating the Sth Pac slave trade lol
They same thing they were trying to do in Fiji , acting tough but where are they now ?...... In the smallest , flattest , dirtiest island in Polynesia . Puny Tonga. They got BEAT DOWN and paddled back to PUNY TONGA . Samoa is HUGE and BEAUTIFUL compared to tonga !!!! What do u think bout that poo poo ?
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#82 Aug 1, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
They same thing they were trying to do in Fiji , acting tough but where are they now ?...... In the smallest , flattest , dirtiest island in Polynesia . Puny Tonga. They got BEAT DOWN and paddled back to PUNY TONGA . Samoa is HUGE and BEAUTIFUL compared to tonga !!!! What do u think bout that poo poo ?
Malo Mr.NatGeo did you download that info from no-one-gives-a-flyin-fugg.com LOL!
Your sisters azz is HUGE and BEAUTIFUL compared to your momz lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 2 hr koko ngati 583
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 13 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web