“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#22 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
The chicken clan always gets angry at the truth.When will you dumbasses learn not to take the bait? yall never cease to amaze me with your stupidity samoans, no wonder why we had yall shook back in the days & why we are still superior to this day.Samoans with their little asian man syndrome your people feel inferior to us and it shows lol.
okay.. After all this.. Show ur 5 full blooded fitians.. I would admire.. To look and desire.. Lol.. Man and woman.. Ha ha ha ha.. Please.. Not indians.. Lol.. Real fitians

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#23 May 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>okay.. After all this.. Show ur 5 full blooded fitians.. I would admire.. To look and desire.. Lol.. Man and woman.. Ha ha ha ha.. Please.. Not indians.. Lol.. Real fitians
Perfect example of the samoan Inferiority complex^

See what I mean about taking the bait? lol @ these dumb samoans.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#24 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha.. And still no pics.. Stop watching bollywood.. And start looking in the mirror and ask urself.. Do i look indian.. Lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#25 May 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ha.. And still no pics.. Stop watching bollywood.. And start looking in the mirror and ask urself.. Do i look indian.. Lol
Yeah I hurt your feelings it's obvious lol.All you samoans can resort to is talking about indians now it's pathetic.That Fijian girl trumps any samoan girl I've seen so the burden of proof lies with you now.

And just for fun, indian girls ARE much more beautiful then samoans so that explains why you feel envious towards them as well.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#26 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I hurt your feelings it's obvious lol.All you samoans can resort to is talking about indians now it's pathetic.That Fijian girl trumps any samoan girl I've seen so the burden of proof lies with you now.
And just for fun, indian girls ARE much more beautiful then samoans so that explains why you feel envious towards them as well.
lol.. Nah man.. U see.. If samoans looked like fitians.. Then yeah.. I too would desire to look more like ur masta.. Than the slave.. But.. Since i look samoan.. Why would i desire to look like ur masta.. Thats negro mentality.. Ha ha ha ha.. Hey.. Why dont u show paris hilton.. And pass her off as a fitian.. Lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#27 May 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Nah man.. U see.. If samoans looked like fitians.. Then yeah.. I too would desire to look more like ur masta.. Than the slave.. But.. Since i look samoan.. Why would i desire to look like ur masta.. Thats negro mentality.. Ha ha ha ha.. Hey.. Why dont u show paris hilton.. And pass her off as a fitian.. Lol
You don't even make sense now lol I noticed the samoans start getting more fobby after getting owned.Com e back when you actually have an argument and can make a coherent sentence.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#28 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even make sense now lol I noticed the samoans start getting more fobby after getting owned.Com e back when you actually have an argument and can make a coherent sentence.
just show 5 full blooded fitians all samoans should envy.. Answer there aint 1.. Lol..

Auckland, New Zealand

#29 May 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>just show 5 full blooded fitians all samoans should envy.. Answer there aint 1.. Lol..
You have already lost this debate, all you're doing now is making yourself look desperate lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#30 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already lost this debate, all you're doing now is making yourself look desperate lol
oh sorry.. 5 too much.. Just 1.. Lol full blooded fitian..

Auckland, New Zealand

#31 May 28, 2013
Samoan desperation^

Have some self respect lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#32 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Samoan desperation^
Have some self respect lol
okay just name me zero.. Ha ha ha ha

Since: Feb 13

Dunedin, New Zealand

#33 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
The chicken clan always gets angry at the truth.When will you dumbasses learn not to take the bait? yall never cease to amaze me with your stupidity samoans, no wonder why we had yall shook back in the days & why we are still superior to this day.Samoans with their little asian man syndrome your people feel inferior to us and it shows lol.
The 'truth' is that lil kotas like you like to take credit for stuff that OTHER people have done. I can't help but laugh at you when you say stupid things like "no wonder why we had yall shook back in the days". LOL So it's WE now?? You were there centuries ago?? Obviously not. Just because it says "Warrior" in your screen name doesn't make you a real warrior laho, just a keyboard warrior LMAO.

Dunedin, New Zealand

#34 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's anyone in here with a inferiority complex, it's YOU. Alfred Adler describes those who suffer from this as sad, insecure people with extremely low self-esteems. There are also some who try to overcompensate for this by attacking others they feel threatened by, either physically or with words. Obviously you're too much of a coward to get physical so words is your first choice, same with all other internet trolls.

Isn't psychology fun?? LOL...

Auckland, New Zealand

#35 May 28, 2013
I see I have hurt the samoans pride with the truth.Don't be angry at me, be angry at your pathetic ancestors for being known as the bitches of the Pacific lol

Dunedin, New Zealand

#36 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
I see I have hurt the samoans pride with the truth.Don't be angry at me, be angry at your pathetic ancestors for being known as the bitches of the Pacific lol
Your comeback sucked ass. Funny how you didn't address my 'inferiority complex' theory of you, probably because you know it was all true. Cowards will be cowards ahahahaha...

Auckland, New Zealand

#37 May 28, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comeback sucked ass. Funny how you didn't address my 'inferiority complex' theory of you, probably because you know it was all true. Cowards will be cowards ahahahaha...
Why would I bother addressing nonsense? lol you had to come up with your copy & paste quote because you know what I said about Samoans inferiority complex is right.Your angry replies is proof that what I said holds weight.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#38 May 28, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I bother addressing nonsense? lol you had to come up with your copy & paste quote because you know what I said about Samoans inferiority complex is right.Your angry replies is proof that what I said holds weight.
and the pigmy, still cant post.. A full blooded fiti.. That i would admire.. Lol.. Inferority.. Is when a fiti.. Post an indian.. And pertending she.. A fitian.. Lol.. When ya gonna laugh ur f..ugly head off.. Lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#39 May 29, 2013
And he's still delusional lol samoans always desperate for attention.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#40 May 29, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
.....I thought ping was the dumbest fiti , until u came along lol, no wonder u get treated as 2nd class citizens lol.....trying to prove something ? even your name suggest your a try hard lol.......
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#41 May 29, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
........you don't make sense even when u try speaking english, try speaking your first language ...Indian , if u getting your words all mumbled up speaking english

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) 1 hr koko ngati 14
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) 4 hr SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sun tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Sat 1989calidreamin 4
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... Fri Emo 17
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... Fri Rangi 9
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Oct 17 buddahcall 718

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE