|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said put up or shut up.You are just stalling out of desperation now.I won't believe it until you prove it.
how dumb is a fiti.. Read my sign.. Ha ha ha ha.. Love ur lukewarm answerz.. Its hard to admit defeat my lil bitch.. And every1 on this thread lol at u.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>how dumb is a fiti.. Read my sign.. Ha ha ha ha.. Love ur lukewarm answerz.. Its hard to admit defeat my lil bitch.. And every1 on this thread lol at u.
Your pic is not yet visible as you've obviously just uploaded it dummy

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pic is not yet visible as you've obviously just uploaded it dummy
dont worry.. Any1 reading this gonna say what my avatar says.. Man fitian r dumb alright.. Ha ha ha ha.. Loving ur lukewarm responses.. Even i wouldnt admit defeat.. When made to a duh duh.. Lol

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry.. Any1 reading this gonna say what my avatar says.. Man fitian r dumb alright.. Ha ha ha ha.. Loving ur lukewarm responses.. Even i wouldnt admit defeat.. When made to a duh duh.. Lol
I honestly can not see your avatar pic there is nothing there, it's take a little while after upload for it to be visible to the rest of us dummy.We shall finally see this proof.If you are right I will admit I was wrong but If you are lying then...well you already know the answer to that one lol.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly can not see your avatar pic there is nothing there, it's take a little while after upload for it to be visible to the rest of us dummy.We shall finally see this proof.If you are right I will admit I was wrong but If you are lying then...well you already know the answer to that one lol.
ha ha ha ha ha.. And everywhere u post.. U make fitians look dumb.. Cheerz for making me write it.. Dumb fitian.. If ya want a top half of the photo.. No worrys.. Homo.. I to hate to admit.. U a dumb fitian.. Lol, goodnight

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ha ha.. And everywhere u post.. U make fitians look dumb.. Cheerz for making me write it.. Dumb fitian.. If ya want a top half of the photo.. No worrys.. Homo.. I to hate to admit.. U a dumb fitian.. Lol, goodnight
LOL it still isn't even visible yet.That's if you are being honest about it or just stalling again.Why are you running off again? I thought you were going to prove me wrong or are you just going to talk it up then dissapear again lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL it still isn't even visible yet.That's if you are being honest about it or just stalling again.Why are you running off again? I thought you were going to prove me wrong or are you just going to talk it up then dissapear again lol
read the sign my dumb fitian.. I went on another site.. And they all laughed.. Saying well fitians do stick bones ur there ha ha ha ha.. Boy.. I got work in the morning make fun of my monkey in the morning

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>read the sign my dumb fitian.. I went on another site.. And they all laughed.. Saying well fitians do stick bones ur there ha ha ha ha.. Boy.. I got work in the morning make fun of my monkey in the morning
The pic still is not visible.Stop bullshitting and put the pic up instead of talking like you already have.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the fijian there near liver pool look Indian I think you need to tell them your their slaves ahahahaha real fijian are all over fiji but funny they look indian overseas.
....no Liverpool in Melbourne u stupid lost dwarf lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
The pic still is not visible.Stop bullshitting and put the pic up instead of talking like you already have.
do u want a pic so u can pull over ? what's the big deal over a pic lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb fitian.. Lol, cant read.. Okay every1 can see u a dumb fitian

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>dumb fitian.. Lol, cant read.. Okay every1 can see u a dumb fitian
No we cannot, are you still stalling? lol it's been like 2 days.You've been asked to prove that was you but constantly fail to do so which leads me to believe you're lying.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

The best way to make the cockroaches scatter is to shine a light on them.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
No we cannot, are you still stalling? lol it's been like 2 days.You've been asked to prove that was you but constantly fail to do so which leads me to believe you're lying.
cant u hear what every1 saying.. Like my avatar.. U dumb fitian.. Read.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>cant u hear what every1 saying.. Like my avatar.. U dumb fitian.. Read.
Still lying lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Still lying lol
dumb primitive fitian.. Lol. All samoa laughing at u dumb fitians

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>dumb primitive fitian.. Lol. All samoa laughing at u dumb fitians
HAHAHAHAHA you have been exposed that's why you are running scared lol it's pretty pathetic that you have to use someone elses pic and try to pass it off as your own.What a sad life you must have.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> do u want a pic so u can pull over ? what's the big deal over a pic lol
He's skeetin' all over himself in anticipation. lol
Joeli

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

real easy for sa fas to use another mans picture cause they all look the same anyway in fact could probably use a pitbull photo and no one would know lol.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Joeli wrote:
real easy for sa fas to use another mans picture cause they all look the same anyway in fact could probably use a pitbull photo and no one would know lol.
Yeah,...and a photo on any ape could be a suitable substitute for Fijian men and women. eeeeh eeeeh aaaah aaaah. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of151
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 13 min Luscious 697
Original Polynesian language 7 hr forbidthebottomline 106
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Thu Proud 1,767
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Jul 8 Mr T 46
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••