Samoan Irish caught claiming another mans picture as his own lol

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Jun 17, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF0O08PU0T1JA...

He has been called out and has yet to provide proof.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Jun 17, 2013
instead of starting up a new discussion , why not start up a new business in fiti like your Indian superiors lol.....see the differences , u stupid and Indian much smarter lol.....anyway later loser haha

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Samoan irish is so scared of the fact he has been exposed he dissapeared lLMFAO

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Samoan irish is so scared of the fact he has been exposed he dissapeared lLMFAO
wow.. U really need some rest dude. Lol.. I tell u what.. Ask the same question on the aa topix.. I post there many yearz.. Ur get ur answer.. Huh..

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Jun 17, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>wow.. U really need some rest dude. Lol.. I tell u what.. Ask the same question on the aa topix.. I post there many yearz.. Ur get ur answer.. Huh..
You have been exposed.Don't try and save face now it's too late.

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Jun 17, 2013
where is the pic with the hand written sign to prove that's actually you?

You are lying and that's why you couldn't post it, it's so obvious.

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Jun 17, 2013
So where is it? lol everytime you are confronted you dissapear and then come back randomly stating that you have posted it already lol

If that was really you in that pic and I asked for proof via a simple hand written sign in the photo you would have easily been able to post it already.You keep stalling and using deception to avoid it and that tells me you are lying, others on here already knew it and this has confirmed it.

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Jun 17, 2013
*crickets*

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 Jun 18, 2013
You still haven't posted the pic yet? lol someone has been caught lying and that's exactly why you are avoiding this thread and my question.It's pretty simple really If you didn't lie you wouldn't get caught out.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#11 Jun 18, 2013
I seen him in the fiji news his a negro stocker ahahaha
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#12 Jun 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
instead of starting up a new discussion , why not start up a new business in fiti like your Indian superiors lol.....see the differences , u stupid and Indian much smarter lol.....anyway later loser haha
Are the fijian there near liver pool look Indian I think you need to tell them your their slaves ahahahaha real fijian are all over fiji but funny they look indian overseas.

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Samoan irish has officially been exposed hahahahaha
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#16 Jun 19, 2013
Samon irish is a negro lover from apia who stock negro women like many half negro samoan claiming fijian.
This why samoan are weak now the samoan are selling them selfs to the African women and men and culture the kids grow up claiming fijian ewww.
Fijian ain't from negro dna we left Africa before negro came we are 100 nesian.

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Jun 19, 2013
He's obviously doing it because he has low self-esteem.Females do it all the time and now we know samoan irish does as well it's sad.If a person feels like they have to steal someone elses photo just to be talked too then I could only imagine how it is for them in the real world, sad, lonely and ashamed of themselves.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#18 Jun 19, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
He's obviously doing it because he has low self-esteem.Females do it all the time and now we know samoan irish does as well it's sad.If a person feels like they have to steal someone elses photo just to be talked too then I could only imagine how it is for them in the real world, sad, lonely and ashamed of themselves.
stop bitching and say the color of top.. In my next avatar.. Or u scared u the fool

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Jun 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>stop bitching and say the color of top.. In my next avatar.. Or u scared u the fool
HAHAHAHAHAHA are you still trying to act like that's you even when you couldn't provide proof when confronted? we all knew you had severe insecurities and this only further proves that.

Post up a pic of you holding a handwritten sign with my username on it.If that is you this request should be no problem.Put up or shut up samoan irish, don't run your mouth if you can't back it up lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#20 Jun 19, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA are you still trying to act like that's you even when you couldn't provide proof when confronted? we all knew you had severe insecurities and this only further proves that.
Post up a pic of you holding a handwritten sign with my username on it.If that is you this request should be no problem.Put up or shut up samoan irish, don't run your mouth if you can't back it up lol
no worries u lil bitch.. In my avatar.. Ur name is the, fitian pigmy.. What now.. Faggat.. Dont show urz.. U look like a fitian warrior alright.. Lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#21 Jun 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no worries u lil bitch.. In my avatar.. Ur name is the, fitian pigmy.. What now.. Faggat.. Dont show urz.. U look like a fitian warrior alright.. Lol
What are you even talking about? lol where is the proof? still trying to stall in order to save face.

Put up or shut up samoan irish, you are a known liar on these forum already.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#22 Jun 19, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you even talking about? lol where is the proof? still trying to stall in order to save face.
Put up or shut up samoan irish, you are a known liar on these forum already.
in my avatar i call u a dumb fitian.. Ha ha ha ha.. Every person gonna read it and say.. Yeah im right.. Ha ha ha ha.. My lil bitch cant read.. Now what.. I cant see.. Bhaww whaa haa haa..

Auckland, New Zealand

#23 Jun 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>in my avatar i call u a dumb fitian.. Ha ha ha ha.. Every person gonna read it and say.. Yeah im right.. Ha ha ha ha.. My lil bitch cant read.. Now what.. I cant see.. Bhaww whaa haa haa..
Like I said put up or shut up.You are just stalling out of desperation now.I won't believe it until you prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 18 hr Pau Laho 368
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... Wed Dice Cube 12
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? Tue Kiripaepae 3
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) Tue koko ngati 16
Trying to find the name of an old church song Tue Alayna 1
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Oct 20 SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Oct 19 tongangodz 84

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE