First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sasa

Australia

#23 May 21, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Why is your fat smelly azz obsessed with other fat people? Your bullsheit is tired already. Most of the population is overweight, it seems like...you and your mother including.
......uce..., not overweight but morbidly obese, they eat in big portions, everything must not be cut up and eaten , but eaten as a whole, thats why a lot of them have a big fat ass , greed and inpatient , they will even eat the person next to them lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#24 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
The samoans in this forum cannot keep up on an intellectual level so they constantly resort to childish blabbering that makes no sense at all lol go back to school dumb chinks your making samoans look like emotional fafas.....oh wait that's what samoans are.My bad, carry on with your faggotry fat filipinos.
Listen, bitch, you gotta display more than ignorant drivel to warrant an intelligent discussion, you dumb fck. Sit yo azz down before the headmaster makes you give him another brain session. "intelligent", hehehehehe you're a joke.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#25 May 21, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>......uce..., not overweight but morbidly obese, they eat in big portions, everything must not be cut up and eaten , but eaten as a whole, thats why a lot of them have a big fat ass , greed and inpatient , they will even eat the person next to them lol
Cold as Ice. lol.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#26 May 21, 2013
Over 80% of Samoans are overweight or obese lol log out of topix and hit the gym you fat filipinos.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#27 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Over 80% of Samoans are overweight or obese lol log out of topix and hit the gym you fat filipinos.
Yea but you're 100% ugly, phaggot.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#28 May 21, 2013
Hit the gym fatty^

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#29 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Hit the gym fatty^
lmao.. but they'd break the excercise bike that couldn't hold 400 pounds of FAFA meat and they would break the bench press... it's all going down hill for these fat burnt Filipinoz...

I got a better idea. Just call me and I'll hand them a pistol to end their fat misery. LOL
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#30 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>lmao.. but they'd break the excercise bike that couldn't hold 400 pounds of FAFA meat and they would break the bench press... it's all going down hill for these fat burnt Filipinoz...
I got a better idea. Just call me and I'll hand them a pistol to end their fat misery. LOL
Ain't nothing fat on me but my d^&k. How 'bout sticking that pistol in your mouf (where you stuff everything else) and pull the trigger?
Sasa

Australia

#31 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Over 80% of Samoans are overweight or obese lol log out of topix and hit the gym you fat filipinos.
......well fiti has a 100% record being the ugliest, not one fiti I've seen looks decent , how can u root someone that looks like a man, i asked one fiti and he agreed with me and burst into tears, so I can understand your fustration fiti warrior , do u have beauty salons in fiti that might help your woman look more attractive and appealing for your men.......sorry scrap that , u all ugly fks carry on rooting and see your reflection monkies hahaha...
Sasa

Australia

#33 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>lmao.. but they'd break the excercise bike that couldn't hold 400 pounds of FAFA meat and they would break the bench press... it's all going down hill for these fat burnt Filipinoz...
I got a better idea. Just call me and I'll hand them a pistol to end their fat misery. LOL
only exercise u fat toga's get is when u have heart attacks and roll down the hill clinching your susu's so tight lol, last time I saw a toga try exercise he collapsed in the shower ( wasn't showing just perving at dicks) and found 8 - 2.5kg dumbells in his magava and I think 2 halfway out his fat ass as he failed to squeeze out causing him to hyperventilate , collapsing and then slowy rolling over then muttering the words ......" sorry i just got hungry " hahaha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#34 May 22, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> only exercise u fat toga's get is when u have heart attacks and roll down the hill clinching your susu's so tight lol, last time I saw a toga try exercise he collapsed in the shower ( wasn't showing just perving at dicks) and found 8 - 2.5kg dumbells in his magava and I think 2 halfway out his fat ass as he failed to squeeze out causing him to hyperventilate , collapsing and then slowy rolling over then muttering the words ......" sorry i just got hungry " hahaha
Did you break the excercise bike or did you fat ga'o muli just swallow the seat looking like you were some Obese furry Popsicle on wheels? which one? ya Samoan fat ape. lmao hahaha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#35 May 23, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> only exercise u fat toga's get is when u have heart attacks and roll down the hill clinching your susu's so tight lol, last time I saw a toga try exercise he collapsed in the shower ( wasn't showing just perving at dicks) and found 8 - 2.5kg dumbells in his magava and I think 2 halfway out his fat ass as he failed to squeeze out causing him to hyperventilate , collapsing and then slowy rolling over then muttering the words ......" sorry i just got hungry " hahaha
You are sick, uso. roflmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) 3 hr SetuDaSoleFromKalihi 97
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 10 hr tongangodz 599
Have you seen the Polynesian porn site yet? (Feb '14) Wed jestr 9
Does the Ta'alunga still incite joy n pride in ... Wed tongangodz 2
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Wed ufauli 147
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,093
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Dec 22 SAMOAmoSAMOA 864
More from around the web