so we can keep our blood pure.
lol ur face should marry my fist for startn a thread lke this. lol

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
No i dont have german but i am mixed with a lil maori!!! Hahaa! Answer me this, are you Full Blooded Filipino??? Am i right or wrong? Lol
Lol now this lil girl wants to be Maori... Samoan identity crisis..
Aye

Australia

#24 Feb 21, 2013
im into my maori wahines
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#25 Feb 21, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
<quoted text>Lol now this lil girl wants to be Maori... Samoan identity crisis..
You'd be surprised how many sa/maori's there are.
Jackie

Philippines

#26 Feb 22, 2013
Why not Filipino women are nice, honest and God fearing persons...they are faithful and yeah beautiful inside out...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Feb 22, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol now this lil girl wants to be Maori... Samoan identity crisis..
You act like u never heard of sa/maori mixes, there alot FilipinoKid LOL just admit, your full blooded filipino thinking u have some hawaiian blood cuz u were raised there... i Hope u understand and know what identity crisis is before u start using it on others lil wahine hahaa
jake steed

United States

#28 Feb 22, 2013
Jackie wrote:
Why not Filipino women are nice, honest and God fearing persons...they are faithful and yeah beautiful inside out...
yes they are the problem isnt marrying them. but saying to marry them for dna or bloodline reasons

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#29 Feb 22, 2013
Ulu stop acting maori just cause you want a warrior culture. What's next you gonna start doing Ka Mate Ka Mate like your fat brethren in america?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 22, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Ulu stop acting maori just cause you want a warrior culture. What's next you gonna start doing Ka Mate Ka Mate like your fat brethren in america?
Ahahaa why not answer my question are u full blooded filipino cuz i know u are! LOL Maoris once were warriors, Samoans still are! and i beg to differ, theirs alot of your fat swollen cambodian looking filipino brothers up hea in United states doing the haka to and claiming to be polys lmao bunch of wannabes like u!... Even though us samoans dont own the haka, we have close ties/relations/similarities with maoris. Were like family in a way! Unlike filipinos ...chinks hehehehe
Warrior

Australia

#31 Feb 22, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
You should go to New Zealand and you would see heaps of SaMaoris

Since: Nov 12

United States

#32 Feb 22, 2013
My daughter is half Samoa quarter filipino quarter white..she's beautiful. ..filipino women are very beautiful..especially if they mix with white

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 3 hr remember da hangar 6,077
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) 9 hr jestr 31
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Avamoore 717
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat right said fred 1,803
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Sat Tua Tua isa foa 840
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Fri jestr 2
Calling out Samoan speakers Sep 18 Mr T 7
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••