Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#22 Jul 1, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
More like the chicken clan ahahahahah western Samoa has always been a joke they try claim tui manu empire as samoan the son of tui viti next they claim fitimua and so on.
No wonder the children of the tongafisi enslaved they mulie in the 10 century by tui tonga pahahah after fijian rule for 700 years their just better off in the sugar filed in fiji in blackbirding lol you know why they look Chinese now in western Samoa because mr fong or wong rape them with Solomon islanders ahahaha.
LOL they fear the truth more then anything else.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23 Jul 1, 2013
Ulu Kalo wrote:
Polynesians didn't come from Melanesia! We are actually the first people in there world before Egypt and israel came to be. Yes we were brown people! lol Of course we weren't called Polynesians at the time. That's just what were labeled by these palagi azzholes, but well just stick with that for now. We Polynesians lived on a continent(our real homeland) and were known as Lemurians. Unfortunately, this Continenr was wiped out by the biblical flood and now is under pacific ocean. This continent is mentioned in many cultures, MU by Hawaiians, Poluto by Samoans, Hiva by Easter Islanders, and Hawaiki by Maoris. In Hopi Legend - On the bottom of the seas lie all the proud cities, the flying patuwvotas [shields] and the worldly treasures corrupted with evil. Faced with disaster, some people hid inside the earth while others escaped by crossing the ocean on reed rafts, using the islands as stepping-stones. The same story of escape to dry land appears in the Popol Vuh - the Mayan story of creation. Augustus Le Plongeon,(1826-1908) a 19th century researcher and writer who conducted investigations of the Maya ruins in the Yucatan announced that he had translated ancient Mayan writings, which allegedly showed that the Maya of Yucatan were older than the later civilizations of Atlantis and Egypt, and additionally told the story of an even older continent of Mu, whose survivors founded the Maya civilization. Later students of the Ancient Maya writings argue that Le Plongeon's "translations" were based on little more than his vivid imagination. The people of MU were a very advanced race, highly evolved in the fields of agriculture, astronomy, fishing, navigation, and the fine arts, amongst other disciplines. The submerged pyramid discovered in American Samoa and the Stonehenge like structure found in Tonga, as well as the heads found in Easter island have a connection with the continent MU. On MU, Lemurians worshipped many evil spirits thought to be gods. A very common god amongst the people that most islands know would be Tagaloa. I believe this Tagaloa god was a NEPHILIM(Giant- Half man/Half Angelic) giving him super natural power.
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
The real god of the bible saw this corruption and thought of starting over by using the flood. Some Lemurians survived and escaped to the higherlands of MU which is the polynesian islands today as you see. Some went to South America, Asia, and Africa. And Continued building wonders like the egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, leaning tower, and heads of easter island in remembrance of their beautiful homeland which rests under the pacific ocean. At the same time, Lemurians from time to time turned darker due to hot climate change while others grew Lighter due to cold weather. As for Polynesians like samoan and tongan, they carried on their advanced navigational skills to regain missing lands, perhaps the mountainous areas of the Continent MU which are the islands. Just my 2cents to the story. Let us reunite people of Lemuria and fijians bow down to your real masters lmao!
It is an interesting theory....I do not think I have read one quite like this one before....Much Respect.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 1, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha bro, have you heard of the Fijian story about Fiji originally being one land with two kingdoms, one called daveta tabu and another which is called something similar. The story goes on about the river of blood that divided the two kingdoms, and then one day the gods submerged daveta tabu which then became the current ocean passage called 'daveta levu' and the other kingdoms became fiji...something like that. Got any info?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#25 Jul 1, 2013
Ulu Kalo wrote:
Polynesians didn't come from Melanesia! We are actually the first people in there world before Egypt and israel came to be. Yes we were brown people! lol Of course we weren't called Polynesians at the time. That's just what were labeled by these palagi azzholes, but well just stick with that for now. We Polynesians lived on a continent(our real homeland) and were known as Lemurians. Unfortunately, this Continenr was wiped out by the biblical flood and now is under pacific ocean. This continent is mentioned in many cultures, MU by Hawaiians, Poluto by Samoans, Hiva by Easter Islanders, and Hawaiki by Maoris. In Hopi Legend - On the bottom of the seas lie all the proud cities, the flying patuwvotas [shields] and the worldly treasures corrupted with evil. Faced with disaster, some people hid inside the earth while others escaped by crossing the ocean on reed rafts, using the islands as stepping-stones. The same story of escape to dry land appears in the Popol Vuh - the Mayan story of creation. Augustus Le Plongeon,(1826-1908) a 19th century researcher and writer who conducted investigations of the Maya ruins in the Yucatan announced that he had translated ancient Mayan writings, which allegedly showed that the Maya of Yucatan were older than the later civilizations of Atlantis and Egypt, and additionally told the story of an even older continent of Mu, whose survivors founded the Maya civilization. Later students of the Ancient Maya writings argue that Le Plongeon's "translations" were based on little more than his vivid imagination. The people of MU were a very advanced race, highly evolved in the fields of agriculture, astronomy, fishing, navigation, and the fine arts, amongst other disciplines. The submerged pyramid discovered in American Samoa and the Stonehenge like structure found in Tonga, as well as the heads found in Easter island have a connection with the continent MU. On MU, Lemurians worshipped many evil spirits thought to be gods. A very common god amongst the people that most islands know would be Tagaloa. I believe this Tagaloa god was a NEPHILIM(Giant- Half man/Half Angelic) giving him super natural power.
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
The real god of the bible saw this corruption and thought of starting over by using the flood. Some Lemurians survived and escaped to the higherlands of MU which is the polynesian islands today as you see. Some went to South America, Asia, and Africa. And Continued building wonders like the egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, leaning tower, and heads of easter island in remembrance of their beautiful homeland which rests under the pacific ocean. At the same time, Lemurians from time to time turned darker due to hot climate change while others grew Lighter due to cold weather. As for Polynesians like samoan and tongan, they carried on their advanced navigational skills to regain missing lands, perhaps the mountainous areas of the Continent MU which are the islands. Just my 2cents to the story. Let us reunite people of Lemuria and fijians bow down to your real masters lmao!
Polynesians are Asiatic peoples thats mixed with Fijian blood...thats not an observation, thats reality haha.

If there was a Lemuria, then it was inhabited by Abos lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#26 Jul 1, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Polynesians are Asiatic peoples thats mixed with Fijian blood...thats not an observation, thats reality haha.
if that was true.. Then samoans would excatly lok like fitians.. Dont 4 get.. Tongans mixed with fitis more than any other polys.. Guess what.. A lot of tongans look just like u. In samoa.. Fitians stick out like a wm

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#27 Jul 1, 2013
I believe the original polynesians came from america..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#28 Jul 1, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth is david lemi or manti teo r not mixed with pigmys.. Sorry
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#29 Jul 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>if that was true.. Then samoans would excatly lok like fitians.. Dont 4 get.. Tongans mixed with fitis more than any other polys.. Guess what.. A lot of tongans look just like u. In samoa.. Fitians stick out like a wm
Well you do apia is black and American Samoa to lol look at the hair ahahaha
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#30 Jul 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
America is filled with Negros I seen the connection so im guessing when the british came and took over America you also came with them lol ahahaha I see the connection.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#31 Jul 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>if that was true.. Then samoans would excatly lok like fitians.. Dont 4 get.. Tongans mixed with fitis more than any other polys.. Guess what.. A lot of tongans look just like u. In samoa.. Fitians stick out like a wm
More like no fijian live there lol in fiji its samoan apia girls that live here the run after fijian polo 24/7 lol. Strangle they seem to have successfully marriage cause my poor cousin bum suxk his wife 24/7.
avila

Australia

#32 Jul 1, 2013
thank you and this mu god was fijian not samoan or tongan.lol
avila

Australia

#33 Jul 1, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
More like no fijian live there lol in fiji its samoan apia girls that live here the run after fijian polo 24/7 lol. Strangle they seem to have successfully marriage cause my poor cousin bum suxk his wife 24/7.
Well you must be living in Samoa than if there are samoan girls there, because there are more fijian girls in fiji than samoans.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Jul 1, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Na how can african pigmys mix with a race, and then result strong tall athletic ppl, pigmys were dwarfs lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#35 Jul 1, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha bro, have you heard of the Fijian story about Fiji originally being one land with two kingdoms, one called daveta tabu and another which is called something similar. The story goes on about the river of blood that divided the two kingdoms, and then one day the gods submerged daveta tabu which then became the current ocean passage called 'daveta levu' and the other kingdoms became fiji...something like that. Got any info?
Interesting, maybe someone with knowledge of this could elaborate more for us?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#36 Jul 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Yeah I believe Polynesians made it to America as well.... Chumash natives off the coast of California have similar canoe names to the Maoris like tomolo'o. Maoris is Tumulaa'au. Also natives up in Canada have similarities.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37 Jul 1, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, maybe someone with knowledge of this could elaborate more for us?
Yeh well if you go to your own forum, you'll find more story tellers like kava who are willing to elaborate for you. No one here is interested just you, and you are nobody.

Auckland, New Zealand

#38 Jul 1, 2013
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh well if you go to your own forum, you'll find more story tellers like kava who are willing to elaborate for you. No one here is interested just you, and you are nobody.
You are named after a chocolate confectionery product lol I can't take you seriously lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#39 Jul 1, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha exactly! like I said before it's the truth these samoans fear the most lol they wan't to be anything BUT samoan.Now they are claiming they are "Lemurians" bwahahahaha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#40 Jul 1, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to mix your little theory chicken clan they only thing fact to me is fijian created the frist empire and made you slaves. Egypt everything is written in fijian history and your enslavement. Tongans know this aswell that polynesian was created by us fijian and tongan before any of you was born.
So,...all of history is tattooed on your hindu azz? ahahaha!
cheers, ping,...you are hilarious.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41 Jul 1, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>You are named after a chocolate confectionery product lol I can't take you seriously lol
hahaha.. says the fijian warrior. How can I take you serious? There is no such thing as a fijian warrior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 11 hr Anthony Aeconna 688
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web