|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

ping pong wrote:
<quoted text>
John lemu made half fijian but his bigger and built your ugly slaves are only part of our race cause fijian and tongan rape your filthy island its a place we ruled and got our slaves.
clearly his black skin and nose come from fiti, his hair and body build from polynesians.. Meles r pigmy in stature
Maui808

Wailuku, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Polyneisans came from Manu'a (Manuka)....Fijians Are from Australia hhhhhhh

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

So after all that nonsensical rambling you couldn't debunk the fact that Polynesia came from Melanesia huh? lol you guys are pathetic and are oblivious to the facts.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
The argument was that Polynesians came from MU. When the notion of MU ever existing was shaken, it changed into 'Polynesia did not come from Melanesia'. And they argued that the Americas were the probable origins of Polynesia. That was also shaken given the facts that Melanesians also lived in the Americas. Now we're back to the notion that Polynesia came from Melanesia by way of Fiji. Now this was proven in the other threads packed with evidence.
The gauntlet was then thrown down for whomever dares to debunk it. That is when all the rubbish started to pile up around the subject in an attempt to drown it out.
Re-post
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
So after all that nonsensical rambling you couldn't debunk the fact that Polynesia came from Melanesia huh? lol you guys are pathetic and are oblivious to the facts.
You still don't get it, do you? WE DON'T CARE! And you're still a desperate fck face wanting to claim Polys. Eat sheit, bitch.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
easy.. There no victor vito or david lemi lookimg fitians.. Lol, but like white samoans u can tell those with ur negro genes.. Kinda jolie, kinda jerome.. Lookin.. Like that weight lifter chick u keep posting.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Polynesians r beautiful.. So u can rule out fiti.. Unless fitian wish to accept for making polynesians lookin ugly..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-post
show some half samoan fitis.. Please.. Smirks.. Maria tuitaia or jerome ropati.. Is not how they gonna look like huh.. Smirks smirks

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Can't debunk facts can you? lol Polynesia came from Melanesia, period.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Can't debunk facts can you? lol Polynesia came from Melanesia, period.
ur 1 answer pony.. Lol.. Real Answer.. U didnt create the polynesian look.. Just a opelegai.. Lol

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Yeah that's what I thought lol you can't deny the facts can you.Polynesia came from Melanesia, we are your fathers.
Abborigine warrior

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Yeah that's what I thought lol you can't deny the facts can you.Polynesia came from Melanesia, we are your fathers.
cant deny the fact.. We are your fathers, fiti are part abbo.. Melanesia you come from abbos

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Abborigine warrior wrote:
<quoted text>cant deny the fact.. We are your fathers, fiti are part abbo.. Melanesia you come from abbos
Act of desperation.You're done samoan irish lol

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

I know that this subject, besides religion, has always yielded passionate debates and I think there are truths to both sides "Fijian Warrior" and "684renegade". Being a curious individual, about science (I get that from my Fijian side), I decided to research with DNA. Therefore, despite qualms from my siblings, like my Mother (who happens to be a very headstrong Samoan Woman), I decided to send in a DNA swab for testing. I do not know if there is any truth to the findings but apparently I stem from a tribe that crossed, settled, and explored through the Mid-East. Through Egypt, Iran, onto Siberia (where it seems that my tribe lived for a while before moving up north to Alaska, and then to South America where my tribe settled for quite sometime until they decided to explore the oceans and ended up reaching our Islands. Let me make perfectly clear that this happened before our lands separated. I would have loved my brothers to do so but they are content, even though a DNA swab from them would have provided clearer information. Although it seems far fetched but it does explain some of the characteristics in my siblings and I from both sides of our parents. My father is dark skinned, my mother tanned, but three of us were born with light skins, two with tanned and the eldest with our father's beautiful dark coloring. Did it confuse a lot of people? Yes it did but oh well. I hope this does not offend any of you my brothers and sisters but it is what the findings were. God Bless Always.
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

alofa777 wrote:
I know that this subject, besides religion, has always yielded passionate debates and I think there are truths to both sides "Fijian Warrior" and "684renegade". Being a curious individual, about science (I get that from my Fijian side), I decided to research with DNA. Therefore, despite qualms from my siblings, like my Mother (who happens to be a very headstrong Samoan Woman), I decided to send in a DNA swab for testing. I do not know if there is any truth to the findings but apparently I stem from a tribe that crossed, settled, and explored through the Mid-East. Through Egypt, Iran, onto Siberia (where it seems that my tribe lived for a while before moving up north to Alaska, and then to South America where my tribe settled for quite sometime until they decided to explore the oceans and ended up reaching our Islands. Let me make perfectly clear that this happened before our lands separated. I would have loved my brothers to do so but they are content, even though a DNA swab from them would have provided clearer information. Although it seems far fetched but it does explain some of the characteristics in my siblings and I from both sides of our parents. My father is dark skinned, my mother tanned, but three of us were born with light skins, two with tanned and the eldest with our father's beautiful dark coloring. Did it confuse a lot of people? Yes it did but oh well. I hope this does not offend any of you my brothers and sisters but it is what the findings were. God Bless Always.
I'm sorry but your a fijian we go by our fathers blood they average fijian family is like yours. But it proves your the frist tribe from eypt you have sinas blood.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

ping pong wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but your a fijian we go by our fathers blood they average fijian family is like yours. But it proves your the frist tribe from eypt you have sinas blood.
It's alright, you don't have to be sorry "ping pong", I am not ashamed of my Father's blood nor am I ashamed of my Mother's but I thought maybe to share that information for a little bit of insight and maybe help a little? I know that not all of us came from the same tribe but it did sort of help me understand why my siblings and I had different skin tones, and why our eyes, though slanted, turned upwards at the end. None of my other cousins bear this trait only my siblings and I. Just food for thought that is all. God Bless :)
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

alofa777 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's alright, you don't have to be sorry "ping pong", I am not ashamed of my Father's blood nor am I ashamed of my Mother's but I thought maybe to share that information for a little bit of insight and maybe help a little? I know that not all of us came from the same tribe but it did sort of help me understand why my siblings and I had different skin tones, and why our eyes, though slanted, turned upwards at the end. None of my other cousins bear this trait only my siblings and I. Just food for thought that is all. God Bless :)
You've earned my personal respect with your calm demeanor alone,...but I've been telling the internet "scholars" on here, that a real Samoan/Pacific islander doesn't need a freaking palagi to tell us who we are, or where we came from. You have to be an idiot not to recognize that we are the 'sum' of our parts, so to speak.

Having said that,...it doesn't give Fiti Fuitloops, Farmer boy, and Pingbob exclusive claim to Polys,...you don't see Taiwanese, Abos, Whites (I am certain that we are that complex), or any other peoples on here claiming this or that, do you?

We are our own unique specimen. I don't give a fck about the purist pigs,...they leave much to be desired. As far as I'm concerned,...Polys are a marvelous creation of natural selection and I would be sacrilegium to say,..."about as perfect a race as there could be",...but that's just my complicated opinion. lol.

Stay true to yourself and be open-minded...we all have much to learn and appreciate. Smiling!
GREG

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
You've earned my personal respect with your calm demeanor alone,...but I've been telling the internet "scholars" on here, that a real Samoan/Pacific islander doesn't need a freaking palagi to tell us who we are, or where we came from. You have to be an idiot not to recognize that we are the 'sum' of our parts, so to speak.
Having said that,...it doesn't give Fiti Fuitloops, Farmer boy, and Pingbob exclusive claim to Polys,...you don't see Taiwanese, Abos, Whites (I am certain that we are that complex), or any other peoples on here claiming this or that, do you?
We are our own unique specimen. I don't give a fck about the purist pigs,...they leave much to be desired. As far as I'm concerned,...Polys are a marvelous creation of natural selection and I would be sacrilegium to say,..."about as perfect a race as there could be",...but that's just my complicated opinion. lol.
Stay true to yourself and be open-minded...we all have much to learn and appreciate. Smiling!
And this children is a perfect example of what drugs do to you,,,,,lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

alofa777 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're proving my point about self confidence and self esteem,...don't allow a loser like pingbob to plant negative and divisive seeds in your head,...you can see that for yourself,...they try and break us down to no avail,...with all due respect to your father,...these morons are irrelevant.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

GREG wrote:
<quoted text>
And this children is a perfect example of what drugs do to you,,,,,lol
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 9 min Navosa 12
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 58 min Mr T is gay 81
The most FEROCIOUS WARRIOR! (Ancient Polynesia) 1 hr Mr T is gay 120
Fijian are the Tui Samoa you all slaves 2 hr Mr T is gay 23
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 2 hr jestr 1
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 2 hr Mr T is gay 44
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 3 hr jestr 0
•••
•••