684renegade

Columbus, GA

#211 Jul 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Polynesia came from melanesia.Fact.
All of Oceania is mixed, knucklehead bitch.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#212 Jul 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish it wasn't true but this is fact that you cannot dispute by using opinion lol no matter how hard you try.Polynesia came from melanesia<<Fact.
You have selective comprehension syndrome or something. Once again,...all of present day Oceanics are mixed people,...stop trying to claim Polynesia, you aborilla looking mf.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#213 Jul 4, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetic studies, linguistic studies and geographic studies will tell you that Polynesians are from indo china. The furtherest islands in the east is said to have been inhabited later than the western parts of the pacific. This means, they have had to come from the west as opposed to an American migration.
Now, the asiatic peoples in the Pacific are not a unique race. There is no debate as to where they would have migrated from. It's funny how people try to wrestle with this subject when the Asian world is at arms reach lol.
What you need to understand is that the majority of Pacific Islanders are Melanesians, who inhabit much larger land mass, and that includes Australia. If there was to be an ancient Pacific continent, it would have been inhabited by this special groups of people. The migratory trend of asiatic movements were recent and were in accordance to the rise of the early Chinese civilisations. Philippines, Indonesian, Thailand, adaman, and the southern Indian Ocean were originally inhabited by people groups similar to Melanesians and Abos called Negritos.
These were the first inhabitants of the world. If you try bring the biblical accounts into this, it would coincide either way. Adam and Eve were created from soil, therefore they would have been the colour of the soil. That colour is the closest to originality, If you get my drift.
Melanesians were here first, that's just how it is. If someone can figure out how and where they came from, the mystery of lemuria would be solved.
I mean...who cares,...we all originated somewhere,...most say Africa,...but that's palagi "theories" imo. So what if aborillas were here first,...what do you want,...a lollipop?

Polynesians don't owe anyone anything,...we're here, and that's all that matters...quit trying to thin-and-prove like it automatically makes Fiti better or something. Fiti can't even wrestle its own land from the kale munchers,...so how are you superior to anyone? Handle your business at home,...we're making it in spite of your hate and jealousy...pffft.

684renegade

Columbus, GA

#214 Jul 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
LOL @ the samoans getting owned on their own thread about their own history.Fijians trumping Samoans personal opinions with facts.Fact>>>opinion take notes samoans lol.
Fijians are your fathers Samoans, just accept the facts and move on.
You own nothing, fck face. You don't have any facts,...just a butthole like everyone else. You can take your 'father' theory back to the bush.
If your assumptions are accurate,...it means that polys are much further from apes than you are in evolution,...no? Welcome to the 21st century.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#215 Jul 4, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Neves and Hubbe found that dozens of skulls from Brazil appear much more similar to modern Australians, Melanesians, and Sub-Saharan Africans.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/...
Sole, I'm your daddy one way or the other hahaha
Well then,...who's your dada?

Here we go,...humor me. Never mind,...your sister, fiti fufu does that quite well.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#216 Jul 4, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Neves and Hubbe found that dozens of skulls from Brazil appear much more similar to modern Australians, Melanesians, and Sub-Saharan Africans.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/...
Sole, I'm your daddy one way or the other hahaha
BTW, the article is garbage. Besides, if you believe half of what modern archeologists claim about history,...then you are an ignorant shortsighted fool with a pea brain.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#217 Jul 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
I believe you referred to us as apes, that's what I was referring to as a fairytale lol
The samoans already know that a supreme, darker race lives just next door, it's just their false sense of pride that won't let them admit the truth for it is the truth that they fear the most.
Essentially, you mean a "gorilla like" race lives next door,...primitive, with long appendages and savage-like,...basically, jungle boogers,...get your facts straight, fck face.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#218 Jul 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Fact is Polynesia came from Melanesia<<<Debunk that.
I'll wait bahahahahaha!!!
You debunk yourself with your wishful 'faks', fck face.
Sasa

Australia

#219 Jul 4, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Essentially, you mean a "gorilla like" race lives next door,...primitive, with long appendages and savage-like,...basically, jungle boogers,...get your facts straight, fck face.
hahaha.......ballz eye lol , uce u never dissapoint , very accurate ....
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#220 Jul 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even make sense lol keep worshipping and quoting stories from your white fairy god in the sky.
Not one person is able to debunk this fact>>Polynesia came from Melanesia.
The crickets will be back soon lol
Oh,...now God is white?...but you conveniently accept the 'white' theories of Oceanic history and so forth,...you're an ignorant pos pea brain.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#221 Jul 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Those crickets are back lol
Yeah,...in all your dark orifices...
Sasa

Australia

#222 Jul 4, 2013
Hahahaha ....sa'o lelei , ga le fia debunk so'o a ga shet fiti warrior lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#223 Jul 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Polynesia came from Melanesia<<Debunk that fact.None of the Polys on here seem to want to even attempt to debunk that because they know they can't, it's a fact.Pay respects to your Fijian fathers little asian hobbits hahahaha
You are a Moron,...what's to debunk,...your theories? You haven't proven anything except that you're a woeful fck face trying to claim Poly as melas...like you deserve an ovation or sumfing,...hello, you're a loser and we don't give a fck.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#224 Jul 4, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
The argument was initially straight forward, Fiti side kicked up a storm and pretty much kicked ass. Samoans began a downward spiral and is now lost in there lonely world of confusion. Now the whole thread is about sperm, apes, ring-worms, asians and abos hahaha
Coconut side effects lol
I didn't find anything straightforward about this thread from the beginning,...theories, fairytales and a lot of smack. Now you have a dumbazz togan idiot talking out of his azz,...idk...getting sillier with each boast. sheesh!
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#225 Jul 4, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
The argument was that Polynesians came from MU. When the notion of MU ever existing was shaken, it changed into 'Polynesia did not come from Melanesia'. And they argued that the Americas were the probable origins of Polynesia. That was also shaken given the facts that Melanesians also lived in the Americas. Now we're back to the notion that Polynesia came from Melanesia by way of Fiji. Now this was proven in the other threads packed with evidence.
The gauntlet was then thrown down for whomever dares to debunk it. That is when all the rubbish started to pile up around the subject in an attempt to drown it out.
Cut the bullsheit, KF,...Polynesia is an amalgam of multiple ancestries, obviously,...and on one hand you despise palagi theories and methodology, yet when convenient you hold their theories as fact,...really?
The only thing packed into other threads were much of the same nothing,...that's right, nothing conclusive except certain people love to claim Polynesia,...as if they deserve special status or entitled to praise or sumfing,...get over it and do something about the kale munchers in Fiti, homey. We don't care about your history, which according to pingpong,...were written in tattoos,...what a dark joke from the so-called dark race,...and then he claims that you and he are white Fitian,...now I'm really laughing. pffft.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#226 Jul 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit the nail on the head.
Actually, it's in your nose. lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#227 Jul 4, 2013
ping pong wrote:
Polynesia came out of my fijian dicck then they got raped by my children the tonganfisi sons and daughters of tonga.
My wife a kai tonga and me kai viti together ruled all primtive monkey western Samoa for 1000 years.
500 to tonga
700 to fiji
And 300 to the white man and the unknown ahahahahaj
Too bad the puny little kale munchers changed your face and landscape, huh?...crybaby.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#228 Jul 4, 2013
Sasa wrote:
Hahahaha ....sa'o lelei , ga le fia debunk so'o a ga shet fiti warrior lol
Ua valea le ulu o le tagata lega o fiti loto leaga, huh? lol
genie

Apia, Samoa

#229 Jul 4, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Ua valea le ulu o le tagata lega o fiti loto leaga, huh? lol
lol...malo renie...i'll never grant their wish, 2 convert fiji ape-face into 1/2 poly,'till da next 100 light yrs away.. hehehehehehehehe

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#230 Jul 4, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What beauty? lol. What are you on about Mr. Ele Opeloge?
again kava farmer.. Anything mix with fiti is u..gly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disney Moana and it's Samoan Animator David Der... 2 hr Pplpolo 1
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... 4 hr Sharky 26
samoa the chosen people. 8 hr Pau Laho 370
Where are the Samoan men??? (Jul '11) Wed x8cresx 125
Samoans of German, British, Chinese, Solomon Is... (Apr '11) Wed chilie 87
solomonga Wed chilli 1
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Digger 4,410

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE