Continent MU! POLYNESIANS the first people in the world.

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 247 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2013
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 30, 2013
 
Polynesians didn't come from Melanesia! We are actually the first people in there world before Egypt and israel came to be. Yes we were brown people! lol Of course we weren't called Polynesians at the time. That's just what were labeled by these palagi azzholes, but well just stick with that for now. We Polynesians lived on a continent(our real homeland) and were known as Lemurians. Unfortunately, this Continenr was wiped out by the biblical flood and now is under pacific ocean. This continent is mentioned in many cultures, MU by Hawaiians, Poluto by Samoans, Hiva by Easter Islanders, and Hawaiki by Maoris. In Hopi Legend - On the bottom of the seas lie all the proud cities, the flying patuwvotas [shields] and the worldly treasures corrupted with evil. Faced with disaster, some people hid inside the earth while others escaped by crossing the ocean on reed rafts, using the islands as stepping-stones. The same story of escape to dry land appears in the Popol Vuh - the Mayan story of creation. Augustus Le Plongeon,(1826-1908) a 19th century researcher and writer who conducted investigations of the Maya ruins in the Yucatan announced that he had translated ancient Mayan writings, which allegedly showed that the Maya of Yucatan were older than the later civilizations of Atlantis and Egypt, and additionally told the story of an even older continent of Mu, whose survivors founded the Maya civilization. Later students of the Ancient Maya writings argue that Le Plongeon's "translations" were based on little more than his vivid imagination. The people of MU were a very advanced race, highly evolved in the fields of agriculture, astronomy, fishing, navigation, and the fine arts, amongst other disciplines. The submerged pyramid discovered in American Samoa and the Stonehenge like structure found in Tonga, as well as the heads found in Easter island have a connection with the continent MU. On MU, Lemurians worshipped many evil spirits thought to be gods. A very common god amongst the people that most islands know would be Tagaloa. I believe this Tagaloa god was a NEPHILIM(Giant- Half man/Half Angelic) giving him super natural power.
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
The real god of the bible saw this corruption and thought of starting over by using the flood. Some Lemurians survived and escaped to the higherlands of MU which is the polynesian islands today as you see. Some went to South America, Asia, and Africa. And Continued building wonders like the egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, leaning tower, and heads of easter island in remembrance of their beautiful homeland which rests under the pacific ocean. At the same time, Lemurians from time to time turned darker due to hot climate change while others grew Lighter due to cold weather. As for Polynesians like samoan and tongan, they carried on their advanced navigational skills to regain missing lands, perhaps the mountainous areas of the Continent MU which are the islands. Just my 2cents to the story. Let us reunite people of Lemuria and fijians bow down to your real masters lmao!

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 30, 2013
 
This is hilarious.
684tama

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 30, 2013
 
As well as your theories that Fiji or Tanzania Africans i should say are the origin of Polynesia

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 30, 2013
 
684tama wrote:
As well as your theories that Fiji or Tanzania Africans i should say are the origin of Polynesia
Fact>>fiction.Reading this fairytale had me in hysterics.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 30, 2013
 
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact>>fiction.Reading this fairytale had me in hysterics.
Of course some parts are made up by me like Tagaloa being a NEPHILIM. I just added to it. If you know what I mean theoretically speaking. But it's common knowledge to those who study the bible.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 1, 2013
 
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course some parts are made up by me like Tagaloa being a NEPHILIM. I just added to it. If you know what I mean theoretically speaking. But it's common knowledge to those who study the bible.
Trying to mix your little theory chicken clan they only thing fact to me is fijian created the frist empire and made you slaves. Egypt everything is written in fijian history and your enslavement. Tongans know this aswell that polynesian was created by us fijian and tongan before any of you was born.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 1, 2013
 
684tama wrote:
As well as your theories that Fiji or Tanzania Africans i should say are the origin of Polynesia
Those are fact your stories just talks about being slaves to fijian and tongan pretty lame if you tell me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 1, 2013
 
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>Of course some parts are made up by me like Tagaloa being a NEPHILIM. I just added to it. If you know what I mean theoretically speaking. But it's common knowledge to those who study the bible.
Not common knowledge to a girl like fiti warrior kaepu. He's a devil in the making.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 1, 2013
 
This still makes me laugh lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 1, 2013
 
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to mix your little theory chicken clan they only thing fact to me is fijian created the frist empire and made you slaves. Egypt everything is written in fijian history and your enslavement. Tongans know this aswell that polynesian was created by us fijian and tongan before any of you was born.
Lmao! Coming from the slave pingpolo the legendary toilet scrubber lol. Fece didn't make an empire. You apes are not even native to the island that's now called Fiji. The island you are on is Polynesian land. There was said to be fleets leaving Tanzania, primitive humans by the name Viti who happen to stumble upon one us Polynesians aka Lemurians land and tried to claim it! Of course these fece ape like people thought they discovered new land but diDnt know it was polynesian Ancient land and the other islands were already inhabited by lemurian(Polynesian) survivors of the Continent MU. Pingpolo go back to Tanzania, and leave the pacific islands to the original owners kolila hahaa

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 1, 2013
 
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are fact your stories just talks about being slaves to fijian and tongan pretty lame if you tell me.
Yeah but our stories you fece ape call fairy tales and deny are true! That's just like fitis denying that they mated with gorillas which is practically true... I mean you can see it from the big nose, afro, eye ridge ..:/ Aye but don't feel ashamed about your ppls sin pinpolo, i mean how did centaurs and minotaurs come to be?..lol haha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 1, 2013
 
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not common knowledge to a girl like fiti warrior kaepu. He's a devil in the making.
Lol I figure

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 1, 2013
 
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to mix your little theory chicken clan they only thing fact to me is fijian created the frist empire and made you slaves. Egypt everything is written in fijian history and your enslavement. Tongans know this aswell that polynesian was created by us fijian and tongan before any of you was born.
I'm pretty sure many Tongans would strongly disagree with you about Fijians being their origins. I seem many of your posts where they're not needed. You've become a nuisance with your bullshxt! Ever wonder why most Tongans and polys don't credit your claim? Cuz your a fcking idiot aswell as a liar! Lol I bet youtube is your teacher.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 1, 2013
 
Now Samoans are lemurians LOL

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 1, 2013
 
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Coming from the slave pingpolo the legendary toilet scrubber lol. Fece didn't make an empire. You apes are not even native to the island that's now called Fiji. The island you are on is Polynesian land. There was said to be fleets leaving Tanzania, primitive humans by the name Viti who happen to stumble upon one us Polynesians aka Lemurians land and tried to claim it! Of course these fece ape like people thought they discovered new land but diDnt know it was polynesian Ancient land and the other islands were already inhabited by lemurian(Polynesian) survivors of the Continent MU. Pingpolo go back to Tanzania, and leave the pacific islands to the original owners kolila hahaa
LMFAO at "The island you are on is Polynesian land" the fact is Polynesia came from Melanesia.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 1, 2013
 
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to mix your little theory chicken clan they only thing fact to me is fijian created the frist empire and made you slaves. Egypt everything is written in fijian history and your enslavement. Tongans know this aswell that polynesian was created by us fijian and tongan before any of you was born.
.......the only thing u created was space creatures who now talk Indian lol, fiti will always be known as bums , drunks and very very ugly giant looking steelo pads , even handicaps look down on u and say they wouldn't want to root a fiti even if it meant curing them back to normal lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 1, 2013
 
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are fact your stories just talks about being slaves to fijian and tongan pretty lame if you tell me.
....you sound sober, run out of cleaning products did we lol

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 1, 2013
 
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....you sound sober, run out of cleaning products did we lol
Are you a Lemurian? lol
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 1, 2013
 
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Now Samoans are lemurians LOL
More like the chicken clan ahahahahah western Samoa has always been a joke they try claim tui manu empire as samoan the son of tui viti next they claim fitimua and so on.
No wonder the children of the tongafisi enslaved they mulie in the 10 century by tui tonga pahahah after fijian rule for 700 years their just better off in the sugar filed in fiji in blackbirding lol you know why they look Chinese now in western Samoa because mr fong or wong rape them with Solomon islanders ahahaha.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 1, 2013
 
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.......the only thing u created was space creatures who now talk Indian lol, fiti will always be known as bums , drunks and very very ugly giant looking steelo pads , even handicaps look down on u and say they wouldn't want to root a fiti even if it meant curing them back to normal lol
We are the kaiviti others call us the naviti or whiti or fiti or our real name
Tongafisi rulers of the south seas eat dick chicken clan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 6 hr WTF 37
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 10 hr Luscious 703
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 10 hr Jwt 699
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Wed Proud 1,773
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Tue jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Mon Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Mon forbidthebottomline 155
•••
•••