Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sasa

Australia

#21 Nov 15, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
haha eatarse,overrated my ass who's the wingers for Samoa again? They so good im trying to remember their names lol
.....watch the q/f u will see them , not like toga who went home after all that hype lolol.....mate ma'i le fatu ?? lol
samonga

Mount Gravatt, Australia

#22 Nov 15, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....watch the q/f u will see them , not like toga who went home after all that hype lolol.....mate ma'i le fatu ?? lol
I've seen dem go through an easy pool,like fiji n france...yeah toga went home coz Ashley Klein awarded a try to Scotland which clearly shows scottish player dropped the ball....u afamaguki lol
ule

Australia

#23 Nov 16, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen dem go through an easy pool,like fiji n france...yeah toga went home coz Ashley Klein awarded a try to Scotland which clearly shows scottish player dropped the ball....u afamaguki lol
... aoooh... kaepu...koga fck'd by scots period... hihihi
samonga

Australia

#24 Nov 16, 2013
ule wrote:
<quoted text>... aoooh... kaepu...koga fck'd by scots period... hihihi
Auuuuu mulikaea...Mr Ashley fckd koga good,at least it gave ur fafa pride a boost hihihi
uiha

San Lorenzo, CA

#25 Nov 16, 2013
sons of samoa wrote:
Chehhhoooooo!!
i think i kno why he does not want toplay with da simos ,number one he does not want to play with a race dat is known throughout polynesia as straight cowards n cuksukin loosers hehehehehehehe he made a wise choice
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#26 Nov 17, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>i think i kno why he does not want toplay with da simos ,number one he does not want to play with a race dat is known throughout polynesia as straight cowards n cuksukin loosers hehehehehehehe he made a wise choice


Stupid phaggot...the only thing you're known for...is pleasing frisco johns and eating dog sheit.
uiha

San Lorenzo, CA

#27 Nov 18, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid phaggot...the only thing you're known for...is pleasing frisco johns and eating dog sheit.
u still pleasing sasadafufuhead hehehehehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 16 min Toomata 113
samoa the chosen people. 30 min Toomata 297
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 2 hr inbred NZ 3
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••