Final act: Togiola signs land lease with Samoa

Jan 4, 2013 Full story: Samoa News 110

Outgoing Gov. Togiola Tulafono yesterday, in his final acts as governor, signed the lease between Samoa and American Samoa, where a one acre property near Apia will be allocated to the Territory to set up an office.

Full Story
stopit

Australia

#61 Feb 3, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>Tagaloa never claimed tonga as a home....He is royal and you are an inferior........ piece of shiieeet..lol
Tangaloa came from Tonga... and shit out his son TA'E 'O TANGALOA to rule samoa ... your claim is tuimanure... I'm your daddy,your my sheeit. hehehe lol.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#62 Feb 3, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
The only hook your ancestor had was
"HOOKWORMZ" roflmao hahaha EHK haha
.....4realz lol.
you were founded on those hookworms...its true...not a lol

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#63 Feb 3, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Tangaloa came from Tonga... and shit out his son TA'E 'O TANGALOA to rule samoa ... your claim is tuimanure... I'm your daddy,your my sheeit. hehehe lol.
too bad Tagaloa never claimed Tonga to be his homeland..never
stopit

Australia

#64 Feb 3, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>you were founded on those hookworms...its true...not a lol
se malo HOOKWORM... kikilo lalo...
lou mulilafa lol
... itz true... lol.
stopit

Australia

#65 Feb 3, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>too bad Tagaloa never claimed Tonga to be his homeland..never
....too bad Tangaloa didn't come from the sky...he came from Tonga!!! Forever lol.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66 Feb 3, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
....too bad Tangaloa didn't come from the sky...he came from Tonga!!! Forever lol.
Tonga claim Tagaloa to come from the sky because he is not from there. Ahoeitu refuse to pay umiti is a sign of Tongas loyal to its former ruler Tagaloa from Manua. Tagaloa to come from the sky and claim Manua to be his homeland forever.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#67 Feb 3, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
se malo HOOKWORM... kikilo lalo...
lou mulilafa lol
... itz true... lol.
obsessed with your hookworm. keep staring at it won't make it go away. use soap and water mate.
stopit

Australia

#68 Feb 3, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>Tonga claim Tagaloa to come from the sky because he is not from there. Ahoeitu refuse to pay umiti is a sign of Tongas loyal to its former ruler Tagaloa from Manua. Tagaloa to come from the sky and claim Manua to be his homeland forever.
samoa claimz Tangaloa came from the sky,my clan sayz Tangaloa and his people came from a foreign land on a canoe...not samoa... and they first settled in Tonga..later Tangaloaz 2nd son came with his family,attendantz,warlordz and followerz and first settled in manua!!!The rest is history...yes Tonga,small but significant...FOREVER!!! What umiti?Umisi pipi lmao hahaha ... umiti lou mulilafa.. i'm your daddy!!!
stopit

Australia

#69 Feb 3, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text> obsessed with your hookworm. keep staring at it won't make it go away. use soap and water mate.
I wouldn't know!!!Your the one wit the magic hook-worm... lol.. your the one obsessed,advertising your ancestor had hookwormz for fishing!!

"use soap and water mate"...rotflmao haha
too funny... at least your tip can help ya fellow usoz lmao lol..

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#70 Feb 4, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know!!!Your the one wit the magic hook-worm... lol.. your the one obsessed,advertising your ancestor had hookwormz for fishing!!
"use soap and water mate"...rotflmao haha
too funny... at least your tip can help ya fellow usoz lmao lol..
Its a tongan legend>>>it is only in tonga you hear hookworm story...my suggestion keep washing daily so you don't make it a household vocabulary but a thing of the past

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#71 Feb 4, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
samoa claimz Tangaloa came from the sky,my clan sayz Tangaloa and his people came from a foreign land on a canoe...not samoa... and they first settled in Tonga..later Tangaloaz 2nd son came with his family,attendantz,warlordz and followerz and first settled in manua!!!The rest is history...yes Tonga,small but significant...FOREVER!!! What umiti?Umisi pipi lmao hahaha ... umiti lou mulilafa.. i'm your daddy!!!
key word mate is first....first means home....he went all over but paid homage (umiti) to Manua ...tonga, fiji, Uvea, all over the pacific paid umiti to tuimanua.
stopit

Australia

#72 Feb 4, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>key word mate is first....first means home....he went all over but paid homage (umiti) to Manua ...tonga, fiji, Uvea, all over the pacific paid umiti to tuimanua.
hahaha lmao only confirmed Inasi was for Tu'itonga...tuimanua?Wishful bedtime story... nothing but families bringing him some fish for toonai when they visit manua..hahahaha lmao "first"...yes,your first rulerz of samoa came from Tonga!!!

key word: FROM TONGA.... hihihi lmao
stopit

Australia

#73 Feb 4, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>Its a tongan legend>>>it is only in tonga you hear hookworm story...my suggestion keep washing daily so you don't make it a household vocabulary but a thing of the past
shhh hookworm is samoan,you told me your ancestorz had hookwormz to fish up Tonga!!!...lookz like you have the cleansing ritual practice passed down in ya family!!!

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#74 Feb 4, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha lmao only confirmed Inasi was for Tu'itonga...tuimanua?Wishful bedtime story... nothing but families bringing him some fish for toonai when they visit manua..hahahaha lmao "first"...yes,your first rulerz of samoa came from Tonga!!!
key word: FROM TONGA.... hihihi lmao
too bad those are only confirmed by you...not a scholar...tonga is a new government 950AD remember.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#75 Feb 4, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
shhh hookworm is samoan,you told me your ancestorz had hookwormz to fish up Tonga!!!...lookz like you have the cleansing ritual practice passed down in ya family!!!
the hook story is based on a Tongan legend...MAUI...gosh don't you ever read. the hookworm is your household product
stopit

Australia

#76 Feb 4, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>too bad those are only confirmed by you...not a scholar...tonga is a new government 950AD remember.
What are you saying,that Tonga were peopled in the year 950AD? Tu'itonga invasion and rule is vouched by various Islandz!!Tuimanua rule is a bedtime story with your scholarz imagination theory...
See the difference between theory and vouched for?!!!!! Remember that!!!
stopit

Australia

#77 Feb 4, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text> the hook story is based on a Tongan legend...MAUI...gosh don't you ever read. the hookworm is your household product
.....and who had the magic hook-worm?A samoan ..you said it was your gggggggggggggggggggggggggrandf ather
geez,don't you remember telling me?The hookworm is your family trait..

...now scratch dem wormz furiously lmao.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#78 Feb 4, 2013
still laughing at this gay ass article... the leasing of land from German Samoa to the territory of Amerika Samoa.. Why was it even newsworthy, beats me... silly Cambodian apes. lol

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#79 Feb 5, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and who had the magic hook-worm?A samoan ..you said it was your gggggggggggggggggggggggggrandf ather
geez,don't you remember telling me?The hookworm is your family trait..
...now scratch dem wormz furiously lmao.
the worm is all tongan made the hook is what made you
stopit

Australia

#80 Feb 5, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>the worm is all tongan made the hook is what made you
No...Maui fckd his cousinz wife and got a
hook ...the samoan man gave him some magic wormz too,which he fingered out of his ass.... if you gonna claim something?Claim everything...hihihi lol valea hehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aiga's own yukky porn site 20 hr jestr 1
Samoans In The NFL (Aug '09) 21 hr sam toa 155
Polynesian OLYMPIC Results (Aug '12) Sun MEOW 73
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sun Proud 1,805
Have you seen the Polynesian porn site yet? (Feb '14) Sun Aiga 5
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sun hoe 81
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) Sat jestr 715

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE