Final act: Togiola signs land lease with Samoa

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Samoa News

Outgoing Gov. Togiola Tulafono yesterday, in his final acts as governor, signed the lease between Samoa and American Samoa, where a one acre property near Apia will be allocated to the Territory to set up an office.

Comments
21 - 40 of 110 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2013
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 26, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>I'm part Samoan. Witnessed their gay ways and have disowned my Samoan blood.:(
\

LMAO.. Pls PK, in the name of Joesph Smith, PLEASE tell me you arent part Samoan...lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>\
LMAO.. Pls PK, in the name of Joesph Smith, PLEASE tell me you arent part Samoan...lol
of course I am part Samoan... I've mentioned that 2 years ago when I first became affiliated with topix... LOL
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 26, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>of course I am part Samoan... I've mentioned that 2 years ago when I first became affiliated with topix... LOL
that explains your hatred for samoans, your tongan mother told you how she was knocked by a hamo at the club and left?..lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 26, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>of course I am part Samoan... I've mentioned that 2 years ago when I first became affiliated with topix... LOL
Well if what you say is true, then aikae ufa lou pukio.. stop talking shieet...lol I will not respond to you anymore than you kefe..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
that explains your hatred for samoans, your tongan mother told you how she was knocked by a hamo at the club and left?..lol
If you ever read the thousands of posts I've authored on topix, LOL... I have never once mentioned that I hated Samoans. Only calling it like it is...
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 26, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever read the thousands of posts I've authored on topix, LOL... I have never once mentioned that I hated Samoans. Only calling it like it is...
se kefe, lets go to the tongan forum and fak wit the horseys eh? lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
se kefe, lets go to the tongan forum and fak wit the horseys eh? lol
nah, them Tongans too smart for them games... funner messing with these dumb kefez on samoa forum. They all have a similar mental capacity to Manti's... easy to rile up and get a good laugh... lol hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 26, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>nah, them Tongans too smart for them games... funner messing with these dumb kefez on samoa forum. They all have a similar mental capacity to Manti's... easy to rile up and get a good laugh... lol hahaha
you funny uce.. sole where u watching the superbowl at?

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 26, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>I'm part Samoan. Witnessed their gay ways and have disowned my Samoan blood.:(
GO TO HELL. You are not Samoan. The word "SAMOAN"...is too good for you.
You are an evil internet TROLL, who give tongans a bad reputation and name.

Most of the Tongans I know and get along with are wonderful, educated and know how to discourse. YOU do not fit the description.
So go to HELL where you really belong.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 26, 2013
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
you funny uce.. sole where u watching the superbowl at?
burlingame.. we getting together and tunu puaka n bbq. I got my bets on ninerz and I'm in a few football pools at work... LOL

GO NINERz! where u at ?
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 26, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>burlingame.. we getting together and tunu puaka n bbq. I got my bets on ninerz and I'm in a few football pools at work... LOL
GO NINERz! where u at ?
Thats right.. 49ers on mine too... Thats why I know you half Samoan you kefe, because you work.. lol

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 26, 2013
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right.. 49ers on mine too... Thats why I know you half Samoan you kefe, because you work.. lol
RAVENS baby haloti gonna destroy your Qb...and can you two guys go get a room already....hihihi
alofamoni

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Please Samoa and American Samoa we are one, dont look down for the people from Upolu and Savaii

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 26, 2013
 
alofamoni wrote:
Please Samoa and American Samoa we are one, dont look down for the people from Upolu and Savaii
Fa'amolemole lava, ia tautuana ma oe...O se lapata'iga e uiga i le tele naunau o talanoaga na amataina e tagata toga ia....
O le tele o itulau ia na amataina e le tagata amio LEMIGAO lea, e lagalaga ma'a mai ai i le va 'o tatou tagata, ina ta'ua'imisa ai tagata Manu'a..Tutuila,Upolu ma Savai'i.

Fa'afetai tele lava...Ma le fa'aaloalo lava e tatau ai.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 27, 2013
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Now PK wants to be like Braveheart.. freeddoommm!!!!!lol
the real braveheart had a horse....the other didn't last a day...lol

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 27, 2013
 
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
GO TO HELL. You are not Samoan. The word "SAMOAN"...is too good for you.
You are an evil internet TROLL, who give tongans a bad reputation and name.
Most of the Tongans I know and get along with are wonderful, educated and know how to discourse. YOU do not fit the description.
So go to HELL where you really belong.
but he is right taupoimasina. Tongans are originally a mixed polynesian and melanesian blood. Samoans have roamed the flatlands for ages until the melanesians came in. It wasn't until Ahoeitu who decided the create his own tonga nation that a new government was created. finally I agree with this polly kinsha
TROLL Detector

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 27, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>it's typical in the Samoan community to eat funds, steal from other's when they get the chance. Please let u all pray for our dear Samoa to stop doing these type of low life things... Faafetai. LOL
marked as TROLL.

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 27, 2013
 
TROLL Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
marked as TROLL.
hihihi.....ahahah we have a troll police...can you stop stalking pk and go get a job

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
GO TO HELL. You are not Samoan. The word "SAMOAN"...is too good for you.
You are an evil internet TROLL, who give tongans a bad reputation and name.
Most of the Tongans I know and get along with are wonderful, educated and know how to discourse. YOU do not fit the description.
So go to HELL where you really belong.
you're overreacting, you dumb kefe ufa! I've never proclaimed to hate Samoa nor anything of that nature. I just call it as I see it. Besides, I'm part Samoan, u dumb fia poto azz ufa!!

Calm down tokouso... grab a "maka" and "wax on, wax off"... lmao hahaha

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 27, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>you're overreacting, you dumb kefe ufa! I've never proclaimed to hate Samoa nor anything of that nature. I just call it as I see it. Besides, I'm part Samoan, u dumb fia poto azz ufa!!
Calm down tokouso... grab a "maka" and "wax on, wax off"... lmao hahaha
We know you are part samoan because all tongans are samoan decedents....but don't mind me for saying this PK . I shiet on your samoanness. male ava tele....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public 6 hr Pulu 2
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 14 hr jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 22 hr vai tama 376
white and black samoans Thu Pop 7
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••