Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

MissShae wrote:
I absolutely love polynesian men.....but I find it difficult to meet them.....where are ya'll at????

so let me guess you are a big fat white bitch with a horrible wobbly ass and hair on your chin.Com e to south auckland there are heaps of samoan men willing to plonk you as long as you dont want to see them on sundays.Thats when they like to go to church with their even uglier than you wife and 12 kids.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

In prison
Tiff

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

percy p wrote:
Well in cali they be in compton , carson, and long beach
yep the poly's try to stay close to the water and usually to white girls or their own.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

MissShae wrote:
I absolutely love polynesian men.....but I find it difficult to meet them.....where are ya'll at????
hello , im here in Melbourne , im pretty good looking and with money to burn, i sponsor upto 8 families in toga and helped build a Jenny Craig office there, i will like to see u in person to c if u pretty , thank u
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

rangi x wrote:
<quoted text>
so let me guess you are a big fat white bitch with a horrible wobbly ass and hair on your chin.Com e to south auckland there are heaps of samoan men willing to plonk you as long as you dont want to see them on sundays.Thats when they like to go to church with their even uglier than you wife and 12 kids.
.....she looking for samoa men not stealing little boys off u damn palagi pedo lolol.....btw, your mama hot ? lol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Sasa, what did you with the men?? LOL

Oops. Sorry..haha
Random chick

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Just random Samoan pic

http://www.google.co.nz/imgres...
WTF

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

In the pub or jail.

Sometimes its shameful to be a sa in NZ.My mates in trouble with the law constantly or no jobs or tied up in bullsht aiga faikakala!

Me I got a nice palagi woman,a good job $70000 a year and tell my brothers and sisters- DON'T BLUDGE AND USE FAA SAMOA AS AN EXCUSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 108 of108
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 1 hr sars r apes 42
tui manu is fijian not samaon (Apr '13) 3 hr tawake caukadrove 76
you... 6 hr big toa 9
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. 13 hr Lol 14
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 18 hr Toa 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) Thu vgftr 23
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... Apr 16 sweet 1
•••
•••
•••
•••