teine samoa

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

lol..try mexico.hahahahahahahaha..lmao. .se ae manao e fai so uo tama let it come natural gurl let him find you..lol..faifai lemu.ahahahahahaha...
SURF808

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
haha yes never mistake kindness for weakness;) i was born ready!
Babygirl, as they say in the islands; "The tongue makes strong talk but hides inside the mouth". hahaha lol

R U really really ready??? Then, L-E-T'S.. G-E-T.. R-E-A-D-Y.. T-O.. R-U-M-B-L-E...

In the Blue corner, weighing in at 110 pounds, the current female champion in Polynesian solo dancing of the world, representing the Polynesian Club of Porirua, Wellington, New Zealand... M-I-S-S-U-S.. SURF808!!!!

In the Red corner, weighing in at 105 pounds, the current United States champion in Polynesian solo dancing, representing the Polynesian Club of Nevada, Las Vegas... M-I-S-S.. B-A-B-Y-G-I-R-L..

And the winner by unanimous decision:...._____you fill in the blank) hahaha hehehe lol....
SAMoanbeastyspor t

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

no ofense ladies but ltbr is right girls r a blunt of worthless I mean u guyz have no sense srry getting of topic but serious I thought I was weriod but ur just overborad like I will kill someone but ur annoying n plz no rude cooment doesn't this world have enough hatered n remember I don't mean this in a bad way maybe but not like that k don't go all bizurk or whatever malo to fa
SAMoanbeastyspor t

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

iam the real Te g n proud to be
SURF808

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Se kefesko ia... makuaa'i fiapoko kele lou moeki'o... Alu ia e a'o fa'alelei lau gagu ma fa'aaoga le spell check ma lou fiapoko so'o lou moe mimi... LOL
Poly KING

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
io im the CHAMP!
LOL, malie, malie teine!!

“Bleu”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

SAMoanbeastysport wrote:
no ofense ladies but ltbr is right girls r a blunt of worthless I mean u guyz have no sense srry getting of topic but serious I thought I was weriod but ur just overborad like I will kill someone but ur annoying n plz no rude cooment doesn't this world have enough hatered n remember I don't mean this in a bad way maybe but not like that k don't go all bizurk or whatever malo to fa
I think you're taking expired meds.
You arent making any sense at all.
STOP trying to ruin the Samoan threads.
babygirl

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Babygirl, as they say in the islands; "The tongue makes strong talk but hides inside the mouth". hahaha lol
R U really really ready??? Then, L-E-T'S.. G-E-T.. R-E-A-D-Y.. T-O.. R-U-M-B-L-E...
In the Blue corner, weighing in at 110 pounds, the current female champion in Polynesian solo dancing of the world, representing the Polynesian Club of Porirua, Wellington, New Zealand... M-I-S-S-U-S.. SURF808!!!!
In the Red corner, weighing in at 105 pounds, the current United States champion in Polynesian solo dancing, representing the Polynesian Club of Nevada, Las Vegas... M-I-S-S.. B-A-B-Y-G-I-R-L..
And the winner by unanimous decision:...._____you fill in the blank) hahaha hehehe lol....
hahahaha your too funny im dying ova here! but indeed lets get down to business...DUN DUN DUN!

After the intense battle between these two lovely ladies we have come down to who is the REAL champion in the beautiful dance style of tahiti...and her name is..........
SURF808

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha your too funny im dying ova here! but indeed lets get down to business...DUN DUN DUN!
After the intense battle between these two lovely ladies we have come down to who is the REAL champion in the beautiful dance style of tahiti...and her name is..........
Hello Babygirl, I read your comments about the Manu winning in Vegas. I'm sure your loyalty is for the Eagles but I'm happy for you that you're supporting the tournament if not the Manu at heart!?! LOL

Just for that, you're gonna have to wait awhile longer for the announcement of the 2012 Polynesian dancing contest... hahaha lol
babygirl

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Babygirl, I read your comments about the Manu winning in Vegas. I'm sure your loyalty is for the Eagles but I'm happy for you that you're supporting the tournament if not the Manu at heart!?! LOL
Just for that, you're gonna have to wait awhile longer for the announcement of the 2012 Polynesian dancing contest... hahaha lol
haha oh honestly im a huge fan of the all blacks and samoa but for that game i had to give it up for my beautiful samoan people!:) i mean the eagles are a great team, my bro in law is on it..but i stick to my polynesian roots! lol annd im gunna need you to announce the winner ASAP LOL lets talk about how the suspense is killing me eeh ...haha
SURF808

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
haha oh honestly im a huge fan of the all blacks and samoa but for that game i had to give it up for my beautiful samoan people!:) i mean the eagles are a great team, my bro in law is on it..but i stick to my polynesian roots! lol annd im gunna need you to announce the winner ASAP LOL lets talk about how the suspense is killing me eeh ...haha
Shaka sista,

I hope you're not offended; but are you related to the Suniulas?!? Please give him an ear-full for me, NOT to be selfish and hogging the ball too much... Make timely passes and spread the wealth... My own opinion of course!!! LOL

Now that you're itching with suspense for the results, the news is good so far. However, before the verdict is rendered; the judges wanted to know if you're a professional dancer; on contract and performing in Vegas, and an update of your biography!!! Hahaha, nothing personal... lol
jojo

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

what the wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe hiding from.....
They are under their ie lavalava.....ufiufi ai lakou maafala....e sasa ai lou ulu ia pala...hahahahahah
babygirl

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaka sista,
I hope you're not offended; but are you related to the Suniulas?!? Please give him an ear-full for me, NOT to be selfish and hogging the ball too much... Make timely passes and spread the wealth... My own opinion of course!!! LOL
Now that you're itching with suspense for the results, the news is good so far. However, before the verdict is rendered; the judges wanted to know if you're a professional dancer; on contract and performing in Vegas, and an update of your biography!!! Hahaha, nothing personal... lol
haha no unfortunately im not so i cannot pass the message along to him! but try facebook! lol aannd ok which one of you judges questions my dancing skills? i gotta say, im offended:/....lol
nah nah ok well im still young in age but i have currently been dancing for the polynesian culutural center in laie hawaii the past couple years but i live in vegas and i also dance for my family show and a group..since my contract is lenient i am able to take off since i still attend high school but manage to keep in a daily practice:) now your must explain yourself also! lol dont leave me to go surf in the 808:P lol
seabreezen

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

can samoans marry white? cuz these tongan families are very self righteous in the US and seem to think these US bred boys can only marry tongan girls! what is that all about...help me understand this in a world where everybody lives...

No harmony in CA!

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

seabreezen wrote:
can samoans marry white? cuz these tongan families are very self righteous in the US and seem to think these US bred boys can only marry tongan girls! what is that all about...help me understand this in a world where everybody lives...
No harmony in CA!
Hey, what are you cooking now? It's a bad recipe...will not taste it. fa la'ia.
SURF808

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
haha no unfortunately im not so i cannot pass the message along to him! but try facebook! lol aannd ok which one of you judges questions my dancing skills? i gotta say, im offended:/....lol
nah nah ok well im still young in age but i have currently been dancing for the polynesian culutural center in laie hawaii the past couple years but i live in vegas and i also dance for my family show and a group..since my contract is lenient i am able to take off since i still attend high school but manage to keep in a daily practice:) now your must explain yourself also! lol dont leave me to go surf in the 808:P lol
Hahaha... Well, I'm getting older each passing day, and Mrs Surf is retiring soon as a performer to assume full responsibilities and care of yours truly... LOL :)... NOT!!! She'll put me on a wheelchair and push me to the old-folks home first!!! hahaha hehehe... jus kiddn':)

Anyhow, that's great for you babygirl, being in school and getting edu-ma-cated (:)) and all that, but still find time to practice what you love doing.

With that in mind, it's just a matter of time now! The judges are sorting out some minor (very minor) discrepancies, but I'm quite sure the results will be favorable to both parties... LOL Be patience, k???... lol

In the meantime, stay in school... YOU hear me???
Carrollton Samoan

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Taupoimasina wrote:
Tey're...HERE, THERE..EVERYWHERE...so what's the problemo, MissShae? lol There'e heaps of samoan brothers in Texas too!lol
There in Carrollton,Texas....Gotta find us
Carrollton Samoan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

There in Carrollton....
Schwenkepride

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Come to Aus where the cute Samoans be hehe
Adoette

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is where are you at? Lol
Would you show up if I told you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 11 hr Mr T 700
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 11 hr tongangodz 39
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 11 hr Mr T 704
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 12 hr Mr T 5
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Wed Proud 1,773
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Jul 21 Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Jul 21 forbidthebottomline 155
•••
•••