Riverside, CA

#62 Jan 26, 2012
Hey there everywhere manily in san diego or up hill n riverside
A L K

Honolulu, HI

#63 Jan 26, 2012
babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
im a mainland poly girl who doesnt understand :( lol but foreal i dont....
All good, was just responding to that word u used. Now that ive reread it, it was something else rather than what i thought it was. But serves him right for being silly with his comment.

Any language is hard if not spoken at home, but try ours, its a beautiful language!! Maybe Surf can lend a hand, he's an Orator of the language..Lol

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#64 Jan 26, 2012
A L K wrote:
<quoted text>
Sole!!! Magaia fo'i lou kago ma fa'apipi'i si ou uso ua pei ai si ou uso ose "step child"!!Bahahahahahaha... .Ole kama o Pilikaki ga sa pa'umumuku solo i laie kalu ai a le alu e su'e le kama'ika'i lea sa la fekoi i le shack lae i mililani...remember that place Surf, you were a regular there!!!Bahahahahahahahahahaha ha....SHAKA'S BRAH....:)
lol Was just about to ask...Whatever happened to Pilikaki??..hahaha
babygirl

Las Vegas, NV

#65 Jan 27, 2012
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooow I remember!!!... Seeing you and ALK on your way to PCC, he said!!! LOL
I hope the pictures captured all the fond memories...
woah woah r u foreal? lol cuz now you have me wondering who the heck ALK is??? lol ya pcc canoe show is where its at!;)
babygirl

Las Vegas, NV

#66 Jan 27, 2012
A L K wrote:
<quoted text>
All good, was just responding to that word u used. Now that ive reread it, it was something else rather than what i thought it was. But serves him right for being silly with his comment.
Any language is hard if not spoken at home, but try ours, its a beautiful language!! Maybe Surf can lend a hand, he's an Orator of the language..Lol
ohh true that! yes i need to learn it so i dont feel left out next time he he he:)love the samoan peeps! aha any tips alk? surf? lol
SURF808

Auckland, New Zealand

#67 Jan 27, 2012
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Was just about to ask...Whatever happened to Pilikaki??..hahaha
Hello Moon,

Good question! Ae pei lava ua uma ga fa'afai'ai ipu popo e ALK!!! hahaha hehehe lol
SURF808

Auckland, New Zealand

#68 Jan 27, 2012
babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
woah woah r u foreal? lol cuz now you have me wondering who the heck ALK is??? lol ya pcc canoe show is where its at!;)
My bad... I thought that was you performing on the Fijian canoe?!?

For your info; My brother ALK has the best poly show in the whole of Waikiki. Look him up or drop by on your next visit to the islands... Hotel: AIKALAFU LE KOKOGIA... lol

“MASINA”

Location hidden

#69 Jan 28, 2012
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Moon,
Good question! Ae pei lava ua uma ga fa'afai'ai ipu popo e ALK!!! hahaha hehehe lol
OKA...hahahaha...aue e kalofae se, i si o'u braddah o Pili...lol
Babygirl

United States

#70 Jan 28, 2012
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad... I thought that was you performing on the Fijian canoe?!?
For your info; My brother ALK has the best poly show in the whole of Waikiki. Look him up or drop by on your next visit to the islands... Hotel: AIKALAFU LE KOKOGIA... lol
Ohh all good..i only performed on tahitis canoe lol but indeed I will check that out! Malo:)
Mr masomasoa melbourne

Port Melbourne, Australia

#71 Feb 1, 2012
Shh babygirl i luf u
SURF808

Auckland, New Zealand

#72 Feb 1, 2012
Babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh all good..i only performed on tahitis canoe lol but indeed I will check that out! Malo:)
Malo suga,

Does that mean you're good at shaking and baking the fruits of the islands? Sideways, front n back, up and down and around n around the islands??? hahaha... LOL

I'm not sure if you can keep up with my dancers, aye???
babygirl

Las Vegas, NV

#73 Feb 3, 2012
Mr masomasoa melbourne wrote:
Shh babygirl i luf u
haha umm ok?
babygirl

Las Vegas, NV

#74 Feb 3, 2012
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Malo suga,
Does that mean you're good at shaking and baking the fruits of the islands? Sideways, front n back, up and down and around n around the islands??? hahaha... LOL
I'm not sure if you can keep up with my dancers, aye???
haha oh dear i shake,bake,fry,cook,flip,flop, up,down,side to side, diagnal, and every other angle out there! lol! nah nah but keep up with your dancers? the question is can your dancers handle me? mhmm:P
Poly KING

Sunnyvale, CA

#75 Feb 5, 2012
babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
haha oh dear i shake,bake,fry,cook,flip,flop, up,down,side to side, diagnal, and every other angle out there! lol! nah nah but keep up with your dancers? the question is can your dancers handle me? mhmm:P
wow, you must be good at "twister"... MALIE sahomo!!
Pixie

Australia

#76 Feb 5, 2012
Ladies, Samoan man chews u up & spits u out.

“MASINA”

Location hidden

#77 Feb 6, 2012
Pixie wrote:
Ladies, Samoan man chews u up & spits u out.
Coming from a Pixie....THAT is not convincing enough.
Why are you hatin on the Samoan brothers huh?
Be nice.
Evette

United States

#78 Feb 6, 2012
Lmao
SURF808

Christchurch, New Zealand

#79 Feb 7, 2012
babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're coming across as too fragile at times, yet feisty and as aggressive as a wolverine though!!! I admire a woman who is not afraid to get down and get dirty...

You just might make the final cut my dear... hahaha hehehe
babygirl

Las Vegas, NV

#80 Feb 8, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>wow, you must be good at "twister"... MALIE sahomo!!
io im the CHAMP!
babygirl

Las Vegas, NV

#81 Feb 8, 2012
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're coming across as too fragile at times, yet feisty and as aggressive as a wolverine though!!! I admire a woman who is not afraid to get down and get dirty...
You just might make the final cut my dear... hahaha hehehe
haha yes never mistake kindness for weakness;) i was born ready!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) 4 hr flex2of4 5
Calling out Samoan speakers 5 hr flex2of4 1
samoa 18 hr apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Mon LukeiLeng 143
Quest to save sharks Sun jestr 1
Samoan Kings origins (Jul '13) Sat AIGA 28
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sep 13 Hosanna 1,796
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••