Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#83 Dec 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else are you referring to? You ufa! Your other post refers to NZ samoans, you didn't say shit about australians. Ive even seen your posts in the NZ forum you talking yourself up. Lmao You must be one fugly insecure bietch!
Ps. No shit Sherlock, Must be sad for you to look in the mirror everyday. Try plastic surgery. might help you apply that confidence in your appearance, that you only have online to reality.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else are you referring to? You ufa! Your other post refers to NZ samoans, you didn't say shit about australians. Ive even seen your posts in the NZ forum you talking yourself up. Lmao You must be one fugly insecure bietch!
Ps. No shit Sherlock, Must be sad for you to look in the mirror everyday. Try plastic surgery. might help you apply that confidence in your appearance, that you only have online to reality.
Sorry Pig Face - I haven't seen you around here before. This is a SAMOAN Form not the NZ Forum you ugly ass inbred pig faced 9 months pregnant looking stomach of a Maori - Eeeeeww.

So, you're obviously mistaking me with an anal faced Sister that you've been talking with on the NZ Forum.

Don't get your nose hairs all twisted now because your severe lack of comprehension skills got caught out, lol. You made a mistake, accept it and move on back to the hangi hole that you Family threw you in but by some miracle you managed to crawl out and hyperventilate on the Samoan Forum, LMAO.

*Oh, I just got word Mr Elephant helped you out of the hole with its Trunk*- How sweet thou art, Hahaha!

I didn't know Elephants and Pigs could be Friends, LMAO!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#84 Dec 22, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text> KFC? Is that like a new stereotype for pacific islanders in nz and oz? lol i hear alot on here..l
You just pulled my post apart without taking into account the message that I was responding to. F!cked if I know what Samoans get up to and their KFC - That's what Peeps say on here.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#85 Dec 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I take that back. Heat of the moment.
Look, what I don't understand is why you would fend for yourself when all Samoan girls are being insulted?
Stick up for our sisters, no matter what issues they have. I don't believe that coming online and dogging them is going to help the situation.
We should be supporting them, motivating them and teaching them.
Major Props to you for working out, peace!
So are you telling me that what I have said here is absolutely untruthful?

If Fat arse doesn't wanna do anything about Her fat arse it's not my farking problem, LMAO.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#86 Dec 22, 2012
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
You just pulled my post apart without taking into account the message that I was responding to. F!cked if I know what Samoans get up to and their KFC - That's what Peeps say on here.
hahaa my bad sunga, i didnt mean delete most your post, im on another device that limits the amount of words i can type! So by deleting some of your words, i got to type more lmao .....and ohh i see....

Since: Dec 11

Traverse City, MI

#87 Dec 26, 2012
Hi christine and how are you? A lot of hatred on this topix i see and not only samoan forum but italian and almost every other forum for that matter. That being said i would be willing to guess that real samoan tongan fijjian maori and cook islander men would not trash their women publicly on a forum like this and the ones who do well perhaps they are teenagers or umm like LOSERS who need to get a life! On a personal level i have seen many large islander men and i wonder why the islander women just have not given up totally and go after palagi's? There are a lot of us palagi's who would date and marry beeautiful strong well built loving islander women at the drop of a dime. I know this for a solid fact. But your a mature and educated lady so im not posting this for your benefit but there's?
thoughtful

Auckland, New Zealand

#88 Jan 3, 2013
if they stop eating like pigs and got off their asses they might not look so damn bad
Jessica Hudson

Auckland, New Zealand

#90 Feb 9, 2013
Lol i'm an islander and I'm not fat at all?
rangi x

Auckland, New Zealand

#91 Feb 9, 2013
Jessica Hudson wrote:
Lol i'm an islander and I'm not fat at all?
cause all the ruting you do with the maori boys on papamoa beach keeps you in shape

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#92 Feb 12, 2013
Jessica Hudson wrote:
Lol i'm an islander and I'm not fat at all?
I can believe this statement, only if you're not a Samoan teine lapo'a feti'elo. LOL
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#93 Feb 12, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>I can believe this statement, only if you're not a Samoan teine lapo'a feti'elo. LOL
one day after your sex change , u too will be a woman and a very obese one lol
NORD iTALIAN

Traverse City, MI

#94 Apr 9, 2013
Why are islanders so hard on eachother? Truth be told islander women way more often than not are extremely GORGEOUS and very dateable/marriage material. So if islander men want to put them down when most of then do not exactly look like fitness instructors themselves,than i say get even and date a palagi man who will love and adore you. Who cares who's mixed? CIAO BELLA!!!!
old whitey

Auckland, New Zealand

#95 Apr 13, 2013
yum yum big wobble bottom all sweaty and pipi smelly thems roly poly and all hairy too great for jiggy jig jig----oohhh im all work up just fink bout its
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#96 Apr 16, 2013
rangi x wrote:
<quoted text>cause all the ruting you do with the maori boys on papamoa beach keeps you in shape
Lol or it could be the palagi boys in the strand?
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#97 Apr 16, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>one day after your sex change , u too will be a woman and a very obese one lol
Lol PK is quite fortunate he was born with man boobs, makes the transition from boy to woman that much easier..
lennox

Levin, New Zealand

#98 Apr 16, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol or it could be the palagi boys in the strand?
so you been there obviously bitch .brown or white?
roxy

Biddinghuizen, Netherlands

#99 Apr 23, 2013
Maybe its because all those islander men do all the chores in and outside the house, and that thats the reason that they all so handsom and muscular and all the women beeing lazy are getting fat!

But I really dont know, im just guessing..
Im not even from around there.
brian

United States

#100 Apr 24, 2013
im australian an i think the only fittest men in the pacific are the tongans and the fijian.no doubt bout that.
wtf

Auckland, New Zealand

#102 Apr 25, 2013
brian wrote:
im australian an i think the only fittest men in the pacific are the tongans and the fijian.no doubt bout that.
are you mental as well as gay=

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#103 Apr 25, 2013
roxy wrote:
Maybe its because all those islander men do all the chores in and outside the house, and that thats the reason that they all so handsom and muscular and all the women beeing lazy are getting fat!
But I really dont know, im just guessing..
Im not even from around there.
ur not.. Lol.. Theres 1.2 billion people obese.. America 70 million.. So if ya cant post a pic.. And type.. Then shud up.. Cause u obese urself.. Lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#104 Apr 25, 2013
Coz them boys aren't rooting them well lol. Too weak in bed thats why!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling out Samoan speakers 1 hr flex2of4 3
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 11 hr Proud 1,797
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 15 hr Manusopo44 378
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) Tue flex2of4 5
samoa Mon apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Mon LukeiLeng 143
Quest to save sharks Sep 14 jestr 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••