Jewel of the South Pacific

Nov 11, 2012 Full story: St. Marys Star 7

Samoa is experiencing a 9.25 per cent increase in Australians visiting her shores and falling in love with this island paradise.

Full Story
fresh-e

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Nov 14, 2012
samoa
Tipsy

Australia

#2 Nov 18, 2012
A jewel? A holiday to a developing country?? I hope they take advantage of the 9% increase cos it probably won't last.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#3 Dec 6, 2012
We are SAMOA, Till I die!!!!

“not tongan -___-”

Since: Dec 12

Australia

#4 Dec 6, 2012
& I'm one of those Australians haha
raider4life

Hauula, HI

#5 Dec 6, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
We are SAMOA, Till I die!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QjTZrfTf76kXX
of course you Samoa till u die, did uiha convince you otherwise lol
Suga lalelei

Australia

#6 Dec 6, 2012
well who are the real jewels of the pacific? I would geuss Samoa or Tonga or Fiji? Only a archaeologist will know because too many are using the oral pass down from generation to generation to state theirs is the Jewels of the pacific. We have our own opinions. Whatever the truth is I am prepared and happily to accept it.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Suga lalelei wrote:
well who are the real jewels of the pacific? I would geuss Samoa or Tonga or Fiji? Only a archaeologist will know because too many are using the oral pass down from generation to generation to state theirs is the Jewels of the pacific. We have our own opinions. Whatever the truth is I am prepared and happily to accept it.
The jewel of the pacific is wherever you are from....nothing to do with archaeologist, just love for your island.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 5 hr tongangodz 584
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 22 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web