ROOSTERS_2014

Auckland, New Zealand

#517 May 1, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb nuts, they were Fijians, not Samoans... Red hair is Melanesian you kepa...
Thats how Kamehameha 1 got his dark skinz from... Straight from the blood of yours truly
I've heard that there are blonde Solomon islanders by the thousands. Any in Fiji?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#518 May 1, 2014
ROOSTERS_2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that there are blonde Solomon islanders by the thousands. Any in Fiji?
The people of Macuata, the Northern most district of Fiji naturally have blonde hair on a large scale in comparison to other parts of Fiji...

ROOSTERS_2014

Auckland, New Zealand

#519 May 1, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of Macuata, the Northern most district of Fiji naturally have blonde hair on a large scale in comparison to other parts of Fiji...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lIqHDwbuRuYXX
Cool.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#520 May 1, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats how Kamehameha 1 got his dark skinz from... Straight from the blood of yours truly
Now now slugger, u r talkin to t soles who wears red WIGGS for ceremonial dances n etc.....lol... can u help connect t red hair n dark skin for me, u gotta come correct ..... FYI ..... So Kam was dark do to your blood n just exactly what is that ??? Could it b your Tongan blood!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#521 May 1, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now slugger, u r talkin to t soles who wears red WIGGS for ceremonial dances n etc.....lol... can u help connect t red hair n dark skin for me, u gotta come correct ..... FYI ..... So Kam was dark do to your blood n just exactly what is that ??? Could it b your Tongan blood!!!
My tanzanian blood hihihi no tonga, no
ROOSTERS_2014

Auckland, New Zealand

#522 May 1, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tanzanian? You know that's a myth right?

Location hidden

#523 May 1, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
......Huuum...... I wonder if Tanzanian use t word Kava as well, coz u got that from us yo Tu'i ancestors. Lol.

Location hidden

#524 May 1, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak, harden up polo hihihi
Shut up!!! Enuf w t smoke let's see some fire. Make believe that King Kam I had more than a lil sole in him. We know he did, but what??? outside of t obvious!!!! We haven't confirmed!!!
Pulu

Seattle, WA

#525 May 1, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Red hair is not Melanesian ape, little you know Samoans Bleached their hairs red as well back in the days hihihihi Read and weep LOL

"Both men and women are fond of bleaching their hair by the use of lime that is burned from the coral rock. This gives the naturally black hair a reddish color, which they prefer. While this process is going on it is essential to keep their hair dry. One frequently sees them with their heads white, their hair filled with this lime, which is allowed to remain during the day, but is washed out in the evening and renewed in the morning, and so continued until they are satisfied with the color. A flower is never more than a minute in the hands of a native, either man or woman, before it is transferred to the hair, or placed behind the ear, and when these white heads are decorated with bright colored flowers and leaves, the effect, contrasting with the dark skin, is quite striking."

http://digital.library.upenn.edu/women/eagle/...
billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#526 May 1, 2014
Pulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Red hair is not Melanesian ape, little you know Samoans Bleached their hairs red as well back in the days hihihihi Read and weep LOL
"Both men and women are fond of bleaching their hair by the use of lime that is burned from the coral rock. This gives the naturally black hair a reddish color, which they prefer. While this process is going on it is essential to keep their hair dry. One frequently sees them with their heads white, their hair filled with this lime, which is allowed to remain during the day, but is washed out in the evening and renewed in the morning, and so continued until they are satisfied with the color. A flower is never more than a minute in the hands of a native, either man or woman, before it is transferred to the hair, or placed behind the ear, and when these white heads are decorated with bright colored flowers and leaves, the effect, contrasting with the dark skin, is quite striking."
http://digital.library.upenn.edu/women/eagle/...
hey polo you look like them blsvk mulies in USa are you related why they going all over fijian channel calming our history lamooo.
Pulu

Seattle, WA

#527 May 1, 2014
billy the kid wrote:
<quoted text>
hey polo you look like them blsvk mulies in USa are you related why they going all over fijian channel calming our history lamooo.
You tell me ape, they been trying to claim melas as their own since that fat black dr. went to fiji and said y'all are from Tanzania lmao Why are you tryna claim black mixed with samoan is pure fijian? LMAO desperate to claim eh? Hihihiio
Polynesianpepz

Rialto, CA

#528 May 1, 2014
FIJIAN KING islander boy wrote:
<quoted text>
King Kamehameha new what he was doing but our big empire and our children of the tui Tonga and all the kings before us would hunted down this fools their the people who try to escape a weak bloodline of our people. WHICH HAS FAILED THEM TODAY COMPARE TO US WE STILL HAVE OUR KINGS AND ROYAL FAMILY IN FIJI AND TONGA WE ARE THE MASTERS AND RULERS OF POLYNESIA ITS WAS OUR BLOODLINE AND BIRTHRIGHT.
okay it is true Tonga is the last Polynesian kingdome standing but even the tu'i tongas said that their royal bloodline also came from samoa "from samoa" I don't hate tongans or Hawaiians cuzz I'm both as well as Samoan but you need to stop hating man especially when samoa defeated Tonga and made Tonga flea to their canoes
Polynesianpepz

Rialto, CA

#529 May 1, 2014
Okay we aren't the original inhabitans of Hawaii, in king kalakauas book it said that Samoan people came to the islands of Hawaii when it was already inhabited by the original hawaiians that's why you have parts of the big island of Hawaii with Samoan names like upolu or hamoa. we came to Hawaii after Hawaiians inhabited the islands not before them.
Pulu

Seattle, WA

#530 May 1, 2014
Polynesianpepz wrote:
Okay we aren't the original inhabitans of Hawaii, in king kalakauas book it said that Samoan people came to the islands of Hawaii when it was already inhabited by the original hawaiians that's why you have parts of the big island of Hawaii with Samoan names like upolu or hamoa. we came to Hawaii after Hawaiians inhabited the islands not before them.
You forgot HAWAII derived from Savai'i! Lmao

Since: May 13

Gosford, Australia

#531 May 1, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
......Huuum...... I wonder if Tanzanian use t word Kava as well, coz u got that from us yo Tu'i ancestors. Lol.
"The greater part of Fiji is ruled by divine Chiefs bearing the title Tui, the same title exists in Tonga, Samoa, Rotuma and Tokelau. TONGAN NOBLEMAN WITH THE TITLE TUI ARE KNOWN TO BE OF FIJIAN ORIGIN, Samoan Gods and Chiefs bearing the title Tui came to Samoa from Fiji"

http://books.google.com.au/books...

Ummmm what were you saying again? BAHAHAHAHAHA!! sorry little one but I actually have evidence to back my arguments, unlike you.
billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#532 May 1, 2014
Pulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me ape, they been trying to claim melas as their own since that fat black dr. went to fiji and said y'all are from Tanzania lmao Why are you tryna claim black mixed with samoan is pure fijian? LMAO desperate to claim eh? Hihihiio
i will tell you the story well i was looking a video then i saw Black and Samoan i put Samoan look like apes burnt ching chong chong ling ling in western Samoa then 6 different Samoan some half black going ape shiiit on me saying Samoan came and look more fijian blalala it was so funny. i keep egging the apia waf lol and Bay area in usa.
Pulu

Seattle, WA

#533 May 1, 2014
billy the kid wrote:
<quoted text>
i will tell you the story well i was looking a video then i saw Black and Samoan i put Samoan look like apes burnt ching chong chong ling ling in western Samoa then 6 different Samoan some half black going ape shiiit on me saying Samoan came and look more fijian blalala it was so funny. i keep egging the apia waf lol and Bay area in usa.
That's Cuz some Samoans in the Bay Area mixed with blacks and alot of filipinos false claiming Pacific Islanders! Unlike Samoans in NZ who rock the gay spiky hair, Samoans in the states rock their island hair, most likely the fro and curly hair! Same can be said bout the Tongans down in Inglewood! Samoans, blacks, and asians are like brothers in California. They all share the same struggle! They all up against a common enemy, the Mexicans hihihihi

Since: Apr 14

United States

#534 May 1, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ms. Bottomline,
Ofcourse, if t coral finding was in favor of Samoa, l don't think you'd have a problem w it. Really, l believe attitudes like yours r a sure relic n amusing at best. It's a lil discerning to experience such a fine mind prescribe to such regid ideology.
Even, Futa Helu makes a connection to t fact that these settled villages r found through out tonga n close to shore. It's amazing what would happen if u closed t door n left a window open, in all fairness we r all students here, l truly I appreciate your time n careful consideration n would love to hear more about your grandma, coz outside of that, l haven't run across anyone else w pottery making stories, pls do tell, it's why we r here. Thanx!!!
Tgz, you're not reading me.

It isn't the fact that the coral page connects us one way or another that bothers me. It is that the internet page of coral does not stand alone. It comes hand-in-hand with two separate findings and presents itself as one page -- I smell bias and I am rendered inoperable; I have concerns that are not valid with you, apparently, and that's cool. Thank you for responding.

Peace.
billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#535 May 1, 2014
Pulu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Cuz some Samoans in the Bay Area mixed with blacks and alot of filipinos false claiming Pacific Islanders! Unlike Samoans in NZ who rock the gay spiky hair, Samoans in the states rock their island hair, most likely the fro and curly hair! Same can be said bout the Tongans down in Inglewood! Samoans, blacks, and asians are like brothers in California. They all share the same struggle! They all up against a common enemy, the Mexicans hihihihi
Bro im telling you western Samoan are not polys thats why a lot of Fijian insult them and their small short and fight and burnt toast just like their fat PM they have this ego their pure poly and go around bitching about how Fijian hair afro and curly lamoo when you look at western Samoan picture they look pure this days fijian and tongan call them names and slaves and fk them up in NZ and Oz lamoo you really need to look into western SAMOA I THINK YOU GOT YOUR HEAD LOSE. If you American Samoan rocking them hair there they would think your homoviti lamooo its funny as fk you really need to fked up western Samoa suxkz dicck.
billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#536 May 1, 2014
Pulu wrote:
<quoted text>
MAORIS call western Samoan names like chingchong cause their look like it okie mate we know you do. We know American Samoa dont look like that.
Western Samoa dont look like this to me their ching chong no Fijian thats right Rotumans and lauans and etc dont consider them poly they look really different and never will we and Tongans know this as well,
this is Amcerican Samoa
http://cdn4.vtourist.com/6/3240283-Village_wo...
And this is fijian
http://www.fijimuseum.org.fj/online_exhibitio...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Dec 11 james cook 687
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web