Comments
281 - 300 of 624 Comments Last updated May 18, 2014

Since: Oct 13

Concord, NC

#312 Oct 4, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
U r content w mediocrity, is what purpetuates t misconception, that all Polyz r a bunch of lazy good for nothing idiots, just surfin n playing t ukz w out ambition or direction. Which was all Polyz would rather do, but it is not true, we r more than our past time.
U ask Kid to just sit around n have some fools hi jack his history, w out any resistance, his got balz, something u don't. He knows his history u obviously, don't know yours. It is not good enough to just exist we must love life n inorder to that we must know who we are n where we come from. Peace Out.
Dear Delusional,

Hmmm. If I were content with mediocrity, as you put it, then my grammar would have a strong semblance to yours. But nay sir/ma'am! I perpetuate excellence and panache in all I do! I look to enlighten and unify my brethren, not be the source of divisiveness. My last post was merely a lighthearted attempt to convince brother HapaHawaiian to show mercy to the dull-minded, which is not all Samoans. Somehow, I get a sneaking suspicion that you have a bias towards Samoans, because other than state ACTUAL facts you'd rather result to name-calling and tomfoolery. Which begs the question...what makes you any different than the dolts HapaHawaiian is griping about?! Balls?! I've got 'em, and they've just been inserted in your mouth!

Good Day Sir/Ma'am
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#313 Oct 5, 2013
Somewhere_Naked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Delusional,
Hmmm. If I were content with mediocrity, as you put it, then my grammar would have a strong semblance to yours. But nay sir/ma'am! I perpetuate excellence and panache in all I do! I look to enlighten and unify my brethren, not be the source of divisiveness. My last post was merely a lighthearted attempt to convince brother HapaHawaiian to show mercy to the dull-minded, which is not all Samoans. Somehow, I get a sneaking suspicion that you have a bias towards Samoans, because other than state ACTUAL facts you'd rather result to name-calling and tomfoolery. Which begs the question...what makes you any different than the dolts HapaHawaiian is griping about?! Balls?! I've got 'em, and they've just been inserted in your mouth!
Good Day Sir/Ma'am
I so apologize for my grammar, it's merely a reflecrion of my weakness, in short hand n my hatred for tablets. I haven't mastered either, but neither have u mastered u r pride. U claim to b a source of light but u seem to ask others to stand aside n allow fecal minded folks to manipulate t truthfulness of his ancestry, how disingenius n dishonest can u b, if u don't sense u r own hypocrisy, uz need a GPS system to locate uz balz, cuz they r t size of a marble, like u r brain. Take u r own advice n chill n relax...stop being so suspect.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#314 Oct 5, 2013
Hahahaha this place never changes. If anyone would like to talk about Hawaiian history, I'm down. I'm here to talk history not shit.

@Naked How does Me setting people straight via rant make me stupid, ma'am?

'Aua e urupare i tutara 'ia 'outou.

Concord, NC

#315 Oct 5, 2013
Actually Hapa, yeah it makes you stupid! Especially when you say:

"Samoans need to stop taking credit from my ancestors."

Shortly followed by:

"I am not going to be totally ignorant and say that none of my ancestors ever came from the land that we call today 'Samoa'. Because there is strong evidence that suggest so."

Contradiction is always going to be seen as bumbling idiocy...wish there was a nicer way to put that without being too long-winded, but nope! My original post was so simple and not at all a stretch of the imagination. I see now that the 'history' you want to believe is filled with dragons, big fish, and other cool shit!

@Benz:

<Sigh>

You're pretty much a driveling hypocrite. I don't think you give much thought to what you say as long as it's flowy and preachy. Mediocrity cannot be afforded in any parts of Polynesia, especially in education and you have shown me that. Don't chalk grammar up as a 'weakness' but preach with such ass eloquency! Your better than that and I really mean it. Need I remind you that it was you who first mentioned my balls or the lack thereof. Don't you worry your sweet face about my boys for they're fine doing what they do...and that's hangin' and swangin'! Polyz Up!
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#316 Oct 5, 2013
Somewhere_Naked wrote:
Actually Hapa, yeah it makes you stupid! Especially when you say:
"Samoans need to stop taking credit from my ancestors."
Shortly followed by:
"I am not going to be totally ignorant and say that none of my ancestors ever came from the land that we call today 'Samoa'. Because there is strong evidence that suggest so."
Contradiction is always going to be seen as bumbling idiocy...wish there was a nicer way to put that without being too long-winded, but nope! My original post was so simple and not at all a stretch of the imagination. I see now that the 'history' you want to believe is filled with dragons, big fish, and other cool shit!
@Benz:
<Sigh>
You're pretty much a driveling hypocrite. I don't think you give much thought to what you say as long as it's flowy and preachy. Mediocrity cannot be afforded in any parts of Polynesia, especially in education and you have shown me that. Don't chalk grammar up as a 'weakness' but preach with such ass eloquency! Your better than that and I really mean it. Need I remind you that it was you who first mentioned my balls or the lack thereof. Don't you worry your sweet face about my boys for they're fine doing what they do...and that's hangin' and swangin'! Polyz Up!
U r too into to u r self, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. U stand before t world n claim someone's ancient history n not expect some retaliation, no wonder u r paranoid, ignorance will not silence t truth. Before u make a grab for Hawaii, ask yourself how firm am l w my ancient Samoan history, if u believe that uz a little chop suey than u don't know sheit about Polynesia. N certainly not certainly not about ancient Samoa.

U were hoping for a smooth landing, t forecast predicts some turbulation ahead,..hihi..lol.. n please,knock it off, w uz balls, l was metaphorically speaking about u r lack of courage fool, not literally, so uz n u r girls r fine.

Concord, NC

#317 Oct 5, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
U r too into to u r self, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. U stand before t world n claim someone's ancient history n not expect some retaliation, no wonder u r paranoid, ignorance will not silence t truth. Before u make a grab for Hawaii, ask yourself how firm am l w my ancient Samoan history, if u believe that uz a little chop suey than u don't know sheit about Polynesia. N certainly not certainly not about ancient Samoa.
U were hoping for a smooth landing, t forecast predicts some turbulation ahead,..hihi..lol.. n please,knock it off, w uz balls, l was metaphorically speaking about u r lack of courage fool, not literally, so uz n u r girls r fine.
Oh Lord,

More drivel from the peanut gallery, I see. Hang it up Benz, cause what I gave you was an intellectual hiding. I'm going to leave you alone now...not forever, but just til' you start making some sense. Au revoir mon ami
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#318 Oct 5, 2013
Somewhere_Naked wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord,
More drivel from the peanut gallery, I see. Hang it up Benz, cause what I gave you was an intellectual hiding. I'm going to leave you alone now...not forever, but just til' you start making some sense. Au revoir mon ami
Bonjour madam Naked,

Como sava, don't flatter u r self, how r t happy people of Samoa this fine morning, l appreciate t kindness, please tone down t intelligence it's polluting t air..hihi..lol..madam, l liked it better when uz had no sense n was a complete contradiction of yourself. Well, l agree forever is too long, l'll see about making u r wish come true. Peace Out Sunga.
Sasa

Australia

#319 Oct 5, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour madam Naked,
Como sava, don't flatter u r self, how r t happy people of Samoa this fine morning, l appreciate t kindness, please tone down t intelligence it's polluting t air..hihi..lol..madam, l liked it better when uz had no sense n was a complete contradiction of yourself. Well, l agree forever is too long, l'll see about making u r wish come true. Peace Out Sunga.
.....please go to the ---no one cares bout me corner and tell uiha he's now been replaced lol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#320 Oct 5, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....please go to the ---no one cares bout me corner and tell uiha he's now been replaced lol
U can do that u r self after all u r t President of his fan club..hihi...lol.it is well documented u have tattooed UIHA, above u r heart, that speaks for it self.
Sasa

Australia

#321 Oct 5, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
U can do that u r self after all u r t President of his fan club..hihi...lol.it is well documented u have tattooed UIHA, above u r heart, that speaks for it self.
..........actually , i got uiha printed on my toilet paper now , now he can enjoy kissing my ass and have a feed at the same time lol
Sasa

Australia

#322 Oct 5, 2013
i need some help benz, do u think i should get uiha with his mouth wide opened or jestre beiber singing baby baby rape me oh on my toilet paper ? u choose cause u know them better lol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#323 Oct 5, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Hahahaha this place never changes. If anyone would like to talk about Hawaiian history, I'm down. I'm here to talk history not shit.
@Naked How does Me setting people straight via rant make me stupid, ma'am?
'Aua e urupare i tutara 'ia 'outou.
WASUP Kid, what is t issue that brings u here, from what l understand Kimg Kam made some attempts through written proposals urging t possiblity of uniting t Polynesian isles under his leadership.

However, before that he was breaking out t geneology tapa in an attempt to establish blood line connections w t rest of Polynesia, beginning w Samoa or maybe l am wrong. I could make some attempt to comfirm if any such letters were made to Tonga, but heard it too receive t same written proposition, from King Kam.
Sasa

Australia

#324 Oct 5, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
WASUP Kid, what is t issue that brings u here, from what l understand Kimg Kam made some attempts through written proposals urging t possiblity of uniting t Polynesian isles under his leadership.
However, before that he was breaking out t geneology tapa in an attempt to establish blood line connections w t rest of Polynesia, beginning w Samoa or maybe l am wrong. I could make some attempt to comfirm if any such letters were made to Tonga, but heard it too receive t same written proposition, from King Kam.
..........yes, tim tam is a biscuit , and if u carry on eating them by the boxes u will be a giant tim tam, oh benz I'm telling u this cause i care bout your health issues lol....ia fa usi lol
ssd

United States

#325 Nov 13, 2013
Can't Waite till the day wen Micronesians will take over Hawaii since Hawaii is closer to Micronesian waters instead of Polynesian waters the thing is Micronesians is the better race since were more diverse then Polynesians we have Melanesian mixture Polynesian mixture and we also have Polynesians inhabiting our islands we the better race so quite taking shit bout micros before we cut u up some mo
ssd

United States

#326 Nov 13, 2013
We ain't dwerfs Nauru have more taller people then Samoa chuukese average 5"8 n up kapingans average 5"10 n up so is nukuoro marshalliese on the other hand is 5"1 n down and they have the most populated Micronesian island with 100 thousand people and there is alot of them in Hawaii there islands are closes to Hawaii
nalarectioner

Auckland, New Zealand

#327 Nov 18, 2013
samoans are originated from south-east of asia..filipines,thailand..ect. ..
nalarectioner

Auckland, New Zealand

#328 Nov 18, 2013
and hawaiians are asian too.
Im_a_quarter_sam oan

Claxton, GA

#329 Apr 15, 2014
I am 13 and my biological father is a quarter Samoan. Right now I am doing a project in math where I have to make a themed restaurant and use math. So I did and I decided to do Samoan. But then I realized that everything said "Samoa" so I looked up Samoa. I didn't know that Samoans and Hawaiians are different. I was always told Samoans are a type of Hawaiian people. Now in doing research on it. So I never knew that Samoans are a different people.
bvgftrewvfrew

Auckland, New Zealand

#330 Apr 15, 2014
loi
Lol

Seattle, WA

#331 Apr 15, 2014
Im_a_quarter_samoan wrote:
I am 13 and my biological father is a quarter Samoan. Right now I am doing a project in math where I have to make a themed restaurant and use math. So I did and I decided to do Samoan. But then I realized that everything said "Samoa" so I looked up Samoa. I didn't know that Samoans and Hawaiians are different. I was always told Samoans are a type of Hawaiian people. Now in doing research on it. So I never knew that Samoans are a different people.
You got it wrong kid, Hawaiians are from samoan sperm! We are they forefathers hihihihi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 1 hr Paul Fox is scum 4
samoa the chosen people. 2 hr Emo 301
Samoan women are very beautiful. 13 hr cfdrrrr 10
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Thu Proud 6,074
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Thu Proud 1,792
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Thu Toomata 113
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••