Comments
241 - 260 of 624 Comments Last updated May 18, 2014
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#265 Jun 4, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Holi sheep sheit,...this mf is fondling himself online,....Ahahahahahaha!
Greg,...are you kidding me? Ahahahahaha! You change your name; try to write slanguage; and then you wanking,...thinking we're stupid or sumfing. Ahahahahaha! Classic Moron! Ahahaha!
Damnit, I can't stop laughing.
Your kids will be proud if they found out,...or maybe it was their idea, huh? Ahahaha!
.....he sounds like a stupid fiti lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#266 Jun 4, 2013
must be fiti warrior gay pen pal hahaha
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#267 Jun 4, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, Samoa is a developing country with lots of challenges in its path. So what? Every young nation's been through it. But you're a pathetic excuse of a human being.
Blah blah blah, lol samoa is a developing country with lots of apes and monkeys. you are right, were trying to build a cage so we can keep your family safe. haha nope samoa is still stuck in being a pathetic nation. Group of chickens.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#268 Jun 4, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah, lol samoa is a developing country with lots of apes and monkeys. you are right, were trying to build a cage so we can keep your family safe. haha nope samoa is still stuck in being a pathetic nation. Group of chickens.
.....still beats being a fiti trying to be white lol.....nice try but when someone said u too dumb to be palagi i picked up on all your posts and u did sound like another graduate from that slow learning school in fiti as fiti warrior and ping, kava just a level higher .....now don't hide you just being discovered ugly lol.....i would hide to if i were a fiti,
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#269 Jun 4, 2013
hahaha...Greg has an Indian dad to hehe
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#270 Jun 4, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....still beats being a fiti trying to be white lol.....nice try but when someone said u too dumb to be palagi i picked up on all your posts and u did sound like another graduate from that slow learning school in fiti as fiti warrior and ping, kava just a level higher .....now don't hide you just being discovered ugly lol.....i would hide to if i were a fiti,
here we go again with the wannabe detectives lol fiti is not a word okay , I told you guys already but we all know these samoans are just plain stupid . hahahahaha stop teaching your kids the faŠ samoa way and giving them the upthemanu move in bed. lol you need to stop molesting your son and give a chance at living a normal life. we understand your father raped and gave you the best upthemanu(ass) you ever had. hahahaha nope im hiding cause im part samoan. lol :L
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#271 Jun 4, 2013
Sasa wrote:
hahaha...Greg has an Indian dad to hehe
yeah I think my dad gets his dark skin from his samoan side.:L honestly my samoan family are so hori and just need to have a shower once in awhile.
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#272 Jun 4, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....he sounds like a stupid fiti lol
haha aw assa is getting mad again ? beware another baby might be put in a bin.:L faŠ samoa .
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#273 Jun 4, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
here we go again with the wannabe detectives lol fiti is not a word okay , I told you guys already but we all know these samoans are just plain stupid . hahahahaha stop teaching your kids the faŠ samoa way and giving them the upthemanu move in bed. lol you need to stop molesting your son and give a chance at living a normal life. we understand your father raped and gave you the best upthemanu(ass) you ever had. hahahaha nope im hiding cause im part samoan. lol :L
.....nah you got no Samoa in u stupid fiti lol.......you dad is Indian and your mum fiti, why u hiding for , don't worry when your dad goes to prison for pedophilia , then u can come out of witness protection and tell everyone the time your daddy tickled your asshole with his tongue hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#275 Jun 4, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
haha aw assa is getting mad again ? beware another baby might be put in a bin.:L faŠ samoa .
...mad ? lol.....your the one getting another dose of breastmilk from your mummy ....or is that just for her sexually disgusting fantasy , she knew u love sucking , your daddy mention to her u suck real good and she should try u out lol....wadda sick family u have
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#276 Jun 4, 2013
hello my name is Greg, no its John no its Tim lol.....lost cu** haha
Toa O Samoa

Seattle, WA

#277 Jul 23, 2013
I don't see of you all people make it anywhere except here, lmao. You all idiots in here talking shit about Samoans but we ruled the world in sports, boxing and martial arts. Where are fucking Tongans, Fijians, Hawaiians and all the other fuckers? Oh, I forgot in here talking shits because thats all they good for. We Samoans slice you all bitches with our fire knives. Toa O Samoa.
VII
PAAO FROM SAMOA
KA-MEHA-MEHA is the chief name around which Hawaiian history gathers. It is the nimbus of a cloud of stories, legends and chants. Hawaiians never reckoned history by dates, but by genealogies--as did the Hebrews. They measured time not by the years but by the lives of men; not by the days passed, but by the deeds done. These genealogies formed the most essential part of Hawaiian literature. They proved the royal descent of the high chiefs.
When Ka-meha-meha became king of "The Rainbow Islands," his royal chant took the supreme place. Other genealogies lost their importance except as they blended in that of the great king. He traced his royal blood to Pili, "from a foreign land," and through Pili back to Wa-kea, a Polynesian chief of perhaps the second century; and thence back through a series of hero-gods to Kumu-Honua, "the first created." It is a remarkable genealogy and worthy of study.
In November, 1736, he was born in North Kohala, Hawaii. Pili had settled in North Kohala
p. 66
Toa O Samoa

Seattle, WA

#278 Jul 23, 2013
I meant any of you all, bitches! Samoan will ki'o on any of you all heads.
Toa O Samoa

Seattle, WA

#280 Jul 23, 2013
During my time in Iraq Hawaiians and Tongans you faka's are so faking lazy, slow and scared. But Hawaiians on the other hand, 98% of you faka's claimed to be Hawaiians but are no Hawaiians just wannabe faka'in chinks or japs. Also during that same tour in Iraq all of us Samoans were outside the hot zone killing faka's, kicking asses and take names why you faka's hiding in the FOB (forward operation post) sucking the palagi's poki's and drink your nasty ass kava. You all bitch asses only good for drinking kava and less of a human being. The Fijians you faka's were rape by Indians that's why all you faka's look like Indians but still have your nappy ass hair.
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#283 Jul 23, 2013
Toa O Samoa wrote:
I meant any of you all, bitches! Samoan will ki'o on any of you all heads.
Howz about you go uppercut yourself lol Your not scarin anyone
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#284 Jul 23, 2013
Toa O Samoa wrote:
I don't see of you all people make it anywhere except here, lmao. You all idiots in here talking shit about Samoans but we ruled the world in sports, boxing and martial arts. Where are fucking Tongans, Fijians, Hawaiians and all the other fuckers? Oh, I forgot in here talking shits because thats all they good for. We Samoans slice you all bitches with our fire knives. Toa O Samoa.
VII
PAAO FROM SAMOA
KA-MEHA-MEHA is the chief name around which Hawaiian history gathers. It is the nimbus of a cloud of stories, legends and chants. Hawaiians never reckoned history by dates, but by genealogies--as did the Hebrews. They measured time not by the years but by the lives of men; not by the days passed, but by the deeds done. These genealogies formed the most essential part of Hawaiian literature. They proved the royal descent of the high chiefs.
When Ka-meha-meha became king of "The Rainbow Islands," his royal chant took the supreme place. Other genealogies lost their importance except as they blended in that of the great king. He traced his royal blood to Pili, "from a foreign land," and through Pili back to Wa-kea, a Polynesian chief of perhaps the second century; and thence back through a series of hero-gods to Kumu-Honua, "the first created." It is a remarkable genealogy and worthy of study.
In November, 1736, he was born in North Kohala, Hawaii. Pili had settled in North Kohala
p. 66
Malo Mr history channel.....Your the king of the Rainbow Islands hehehehe
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#286 Jul 24, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Howz about you go uppercut yourself lol Your not scarin anyone
......do u padlock your bin when u go pick up your mum at st kilda rd, or is uiha standing gaurd incase someone eats all the trash u stocked up lol.....yes plenty of your fellow toga's roaming around , i know , every dog for themselves
Toa O Samoa

Seattle, WA

#287 Jul 24, 2013
PewPew, you are just a little bitch who probably gets beat up by Samoan kids all the time and now you come in here to prove how tough you are by running your mouth like a girl. What a typical coward you are, always rely on the internet to throw punches because face to face you'll get slap in the face. Keep doing what you do best, talk trash on the internet that is like all the other cowards in here.
uiha

San Leandro, CA

#288 Jul 24, 2013
Toa O Samoa wrote:
PewPew, you are just a little bitch who probably gets beat up by Samoan kids all the time and now you come in here to prove how tough you are by running your mouth like a girl. What a typical coward you are, always rely on the internet to throw punches because face to face you'll get slap in the face. Keep doing what you do best, talk trash on the internet that is like all the other cowards in here.
look it is well documented we posses the best warriors in the Pacific ,we ruled simoland fo 600 years n enslaved u monkeys n spewed our royal sperm in your sunga virgins n they luv it your Tongan blood is what makes u monkeys athletic,bunch of pathetic cuksukin cowards
Toa O Samoa

United States

#289 Jul 24, 2013
you dumb facing usi how you gonna bragged about something that took two Samoan brother to destroy your stupid kingdom. Malo Toa Malie were the last words your king said to the Samoans brothers after killed all your usi army. Dumb tacking usi educate yourself fule'i matausi.

text>look it is well documented we posses the best warriors in the Pacific ,we ruled simoland fo 600 years n enslaved u monkeys n spewed our royal sperm in your sunga virgins n they luv it your Tongan blood is what makes u monkeys athletic,bunch of pathetic cuksukin cowards

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoan women are very beautiful. 26 min The mantis 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 4 hr Tua Tua isa foa 1,793
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 6 hr Paul Fox is scum 4
samoa the chosen people. 7 hr Emo 301
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Thu Proud 6,074
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Thu Toomata 113
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••