Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
Samoa is not a developing country, just a another shit hole waiting to be overtaken. Lol Fiji and tonga are just the same.as youz All you brown shit people.
Your measly opinion doesn't matter in the bigger scheme of things. We're leaving our footprint and mark everywhere in the world inspite of small numbers. Sorry you hate us....so, just go squirm somewhere else and get face fckd somemore, K punk?
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Aw how cute ? Lol shit the hell up lol hahaha no your guys marks can be undone by my people , youz aren't a challenge to Europeans punk , haha aw you've me with those harsh words . Lol please save for someone who cares about monkeys.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
Aw how cute ? Lol shit the hell up lol hahaha no your guys marks can be undone by my people , youz aren't a challenge to Europeans punk , haha aw you've me with those harsh words . Lol please save for someone who cares about monkeys.
Oh, you're upset and care enough to keep talking about us, punk. And the only thing you'll undo is your phaggot lovers zipper. The race baiting doesn't work on me, you dumass. Your so-called "people" got nothing to do with why you're such a worthless pos...you gotta figure that out yourslf, punk. Oh, you're too ignorant and too gutless to face your true nature. LOSER!
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

True natural is that Samoans rape their own family members and don't tell anyone about it . Lol typical behaviour and you need to face reality and stick your gay issues up your azzz... Lol no one wants to know what you love lol. Hahaha come on the sooner you face reality the sooner you can live your life.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
True natural is that Samoans rape their own family members and don't tell anyone about it . Lol typical behaviour and you need to face reality and stick your gay issues up your azzz... Lol no one wants to know what you love lol. Hahaha come on the sooner you face reality the sooner you can live your life.
You're being disingenuous when you imply that this is "natural" behavior of Samoans,...unless of course you speak of personal experience, huh. There are sick mfs in every race. It's not right for butthurt phaggots like you to insinuate that most Samoans behave this way. Loser!
RaTius

Keilor, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>\
ok friendly islands..lol
My man. Do you know why they called Tonga "The Freiendly Isles". Its because where ever Cook sailed in the pacific, the natives would never come up to them or they would hide in the bushes with fear, possibly due to their fair complexion, or if they did they were armed. According to Cooks accounts, the natives of Tonga showed no such fear and would interact with the whites unarmed hence dubbing them friendly. I aint even Tongan bro, my Misses is and trust me she aint that freindly most of the time uce LOL
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being disingenuous when you imply that this is "natural" behavior of Samoans,...unless of course you speak of personal experience, huh. There are sick mfs in every race. It's not right for butthurt phaggots like you to insinuate that most Samoans behave this way. Loser!
Nope we know a lot of family's from samoa that talk to my parents about those things. Lol so so weird how Samoan men can do that but hey if your fat lazy azz like you I don't blame you cause that's the only way you will ever lose your virginity lol hahahaha oh damn ain't that e truth . Hahahaha hope God can save your weight cause we can't lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope we know a lot of family's from samoa that talk to my parents about those things. Lol so so weird how Samoan men can do that but hey if your fat lazy azz like you I don't blame you cause that's the only way you will ever lose your virginity lol hahahaha oh damn ain't that e truth . Hahahaha hope God can save your weight cause we can't lol
.......you sound like a dirty old palagi man, stop pretending your mum is samoa u ufa , u just reminiscing the times you were a altar boy and molested by your dad and his buddy priests lol.....your daddy will say to u, this won't hurt son , just close your eyes and think of ice cream hahaha.....damn palagi pedo's lol
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.......you sound like a dirty old palagi man, stop pretending your mum is samoa u ufa , u just reminiscing the times you were a altar boy and molested by your dad and his buddy priests lol.....your daddy will say to u, this won't hurt son , just close your eyes and think of ice cream hahaha.....damn palagi pedo's lol
Woah woah woah ! Sasa are you okay ? Seems like your having a emotional time describing your romantic experiences lol hahaha damn I'm laughing .. Well seems like you enjoyed your time being blessed by your fathers cum in your mouth lol hahahaha... You go Sasa, make your father a happy man . Lol haha remember don't let your mum see . Hahahahaha
BulaMyBeautifulN esians

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Bwahahaha honestly no offense to anyone but diz Greg guy has funny cme baks
sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah woah woah ! Sasa are you okay ? Seems like your having a emotional time describing your romantic experiences lol hahaha damn I'm laughing .. Well seems like you enjoyed your time being blessed by your fathers cum in your mouth lol hahahaha... You go Sasa, make your father a happy man . Lol haha remember don't let your mum see . Hahahahaha
....nah if u read carefully i was describing u, see what happens when u shag too many sheep, the wool gets in your eyes .....I know I hurting cause your over exaggerating with your hahaha.....nice try , but u keep handing out ice cream and rounding up little kiddies pedo
sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

BulaMyBeautifulNesians wrote:
.....Greg stop praising yourself hahaha....wadda weak chump ...loser

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Yeh funny how bula and Greg are both from the southside. Could be greg's hoe? oh no sorry.. Greg is the hoe!

Greg is either Fijian or Tongan.. he's not smart enough to be white.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

yeah , prob why he to embarrassed to show himself, wow , i would to of i were either

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Sasa wrote:
yeah , prob why he to embarrassed to show himself, wow , i would to of i were either
Lmao

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Kitkat27 wrote:
Yeh funny how bula and Greg are both from the southside. Could be greg's hoe? oh no sorry.. Greg is the hoe!
You've got some good blending skills haha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got some good blending skills haha
yo pigmy.. Howz rupeni.. Lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

BulaMyBeautifulNesians wrote:
Holi sheep sheit,...this mf is fondling himself online,....Ahahahahahaha!

Greg,...are you kidding me? Ahahahahaha! You change your name; try to write slanguage; and then you wanking,...thinking we're stupid or sumfing. Ahahahahaha! Classic Moron! Ahahaha!
Damnit, I can't stop laughing.

Your kids will be proud if they found out,...or maybe it was their idea, huh? Ahahaha!

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Kitkat27 wrote:
Samoans always praising whites lol

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
Hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 8 min KavaFarmer 30
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 1 hr jestr 18
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 1 hr jestr 17
Do New Zealand All Blacks Owe Samoa a Home Test... 13 hr jestr 3
Catholic schoolgirl's sex causes Samoa turmoil (Aug '11) 15 hr gheeghee 43
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 16 hr Proud 6,065
Old school Samoan song lyrics (Jul '11) 17 hr Flower 14
•••
•••