Comments
201 - 220 of 624 Comments Last updated May 18, 2014

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#222 Mar 8, 2013
Asians don't claim Samoans, its the Samoan features that claim asians haha the very being of a Samoan cries out 'I'm asian'! You just have to look at a Samoan to hear the inner cry of these asians... They only need to take a deep breath inside their homes to smell the 'chop-suey' odor and realize,'hey, I am Asian'!!

The question now is,'why are Samoans in denial?' Whats so bad about being asians?

“NRL”

Location hidden

#223 Mar 8, 2013
Samoans that are large resemble the sumo wrestlers, and the Uale mai kind resembles kim jong il hahaha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#224 Mar 8, 2013
IDK, i just think that it's a bit far fetched, silly, preposterous, and just ignorant for Samoans to claim they are the ancestors of an unproven history... pretty crazy and even the best of theories they use to back up their silly azz claims can be turned around vice versa for other polyz/islanders to lay claim...

Give it up Samoa, with your silly false sense of pride. You try and claim Hawaii, yet can't fit in the missing pieces. Quit it with the bogus fragmented theories of your false pride, rather try and piece together more important issues, such as your fragmented states of two foreign run gov't. Malie Amerika Samoa! pathetic... lmao LOL

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#225 Mar 8, 2013
First, off Poly king shut the eff up. you don't shit. you think you do, but you don't! Stop trying to be palagi" who are you to say samoans need to stop claimin Hawaii? tf? are u retarded in the head. Hawaiian ancestors are Samoan. dumb ass. you must be a stupid Tongan. Honestly, i don't care what you think/Say. Samoans and Hawaiians are one race. I am sick and tired of people saying that Hawaiians are diffrent from Samoans. you must be a brainwashed wannabe. do me a favor and get your head outta yah ass. anywho, as for yo Mr kava farmer, again No, Samons are not asian. Keep sayin that, cause it aint true. Samoans are they own race let alone. Asians are too! get yah facts right.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#226 Mar 8, 2013
Noone's in denial. The truth is, Samoans aren't asian.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#227 Mar 9, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
Asians don't claim Samoans, its the Samoan features that claim asians haha the very being of a Samoan cries out 'I'm asian'! You just have to look at a Samoan to hear the inner cry of these asians... They only need to take a deep breath inside their homes to smell the 'chop-suey' odor and realize,'hey, I am Asian'!!
The question now is,'why are Samoans in denial?' Whats so bad about being asians?
sole, na le ai uma lou kale moa ma salapu loa le guku lol, say hi to your mum for me kava
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#228 Mar 9, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
IDK, i just think that it's a bit far fetched, silly, preposterous, and just ignorant for Samoans to claim they are the ancestors of an unproven history... pretty crazy and even the best of theories they use to back up their silly azz claims can be turned around vice versa for other polyz/islanders to lay claim...
Give it up Samoa, with your silly false sense of pride. You try and claim Hawaii, yet can't fit in the missing pieces. Quit it with the bogus fragmented theories of your false pride, rather try and piece together more important issues, such as your fragmented states of two foreign run gov't. Malie Amerika Samoa! pathetic... lmao LOL
sole, so u finally got to roll off your bed lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#229 Mar 9, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
Samoans that are large resemble the sumo wrestlers, and the Uale mai kind resembles kim jong il hahaha
fat can be gone , ugly is not repairable no matter how many times u panelbeat it lol

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#230 Mar 13, 2013
Samoangirl2013 wrote:
Again your wrong. Samoans are NOT Asians! jesus...what is there that you don't understand?! Asians are short, skinny...and pale lookin. Compared to Samoans? thats a diffrent story. And speakin of thats what Palagis think? that us Samoans and Asians look alike, nahh they're stupid. I mean C'mon now....eff the white man. You actually gonna believe what they think? How the hell would they know? the truth is, they Don't! they think were from Asia" when really were not. btw, i'm from Hawaii 808 Oahu. born and raised. last but not least, NO asians have no right to claim Troy. cause he aint asian...-Thanks
Asians can claim samoa because somewhere along the worlds timeline the ancestors of samoans were from asia. Don't get mad at me, I'm just stating history based on how you samoans think. And please, go to Kalihi or Waipahu, can barely even tell the samoans from the filipinos and micronesians... You're in denial or something. And samoans brown? Lol my ass cheeks are darker than the caramel samoan complexion. And Troy's family come's from american samoa, odds are he has asian in him anyways.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#231 Mar 13, 2013
Samoangirl2013 wrote:
btw, i know i already said this..but ima say it again. Samoan and Hawaiians are the same. they are of course one race. They are no diffrenr from each other.. No, they are not effin chinese or japanese or Philipino. Real Hawaiians look like Samaons, same with the Maoris... they are the same as us.
Ewww hell no Hawaiians ain't the same as Samoans...

Samoan is Samoan.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#232 Mar 13, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
<quoted text>Asians can claim samoa because somewhere along the worlds timeline the ancestors of samoans were from asia. Don't get mad at me, I'm just stating history based on how you samoans think. And please, go to Kalihi or Waipahu, can barely even tell the samoans from the filipinos and micronesians... You're in denial or something. And samoans brown? Lol my ass cheeks are darker than the caramel samoan complexion. And Troy's family come's from american samoa, odds are he has asian in him anyways.
Hawaiians look more Asian then any other Polynesians.

You didn't answer my question on the other forum. Are you part Hawaiian? Lol
SURF808

Porirua, New Zealand

#233 Mar 13, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww hell no Hawaiians ain't the same as Samoans...
Samoan is Samoan.
Hey Pecker-head, obviously, you have way too much free time to roam on the forum! With the US unemployment skyrocketing, I won't be surprised if half the population on the "big island" is collecting welfare! Please tell me you're the exemption.

By the way, local Hawaiians nowadays hardly have Polynesian features because they're a bunch of fruity tootsies and mixed bags.

And if your okole is that dark, you may wanna do a name change and call yourself "HapaPilipinoKid" instead... Don't you think that's more appropriate??? hehehe... LOL
Warrior

Australia

#234 Mar 17, 2013
My Hawaiian ex was majority Filipino and only one eighth Hawaiian

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#236 Mar 20, 2013

Savage1

Honolulu, HI

#238 Apr 24, 2013
Too Bad we put the Tongans back in there place.. To eat dogs and live atolls which are sinking... Tuimanua is the oldest title in the Pacific way older than your dumb Tuitonga...
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#239 May 16, 2013
Samoa had no military power what so ever, they were just pioneers that's all and that's what it will ever be.
Not only is it shaming but now Samoa even needs New Zealand/Maori Army to protect and look after them.
Samoa is weak and has never advantaged across the pacific for war or in hopes to claim new land.
Samoa is nothing but an embarrassment to all Polynesian/Nesian Islands.
The New Zealand military has to support Samoa incase of war or invasions because they are inferior to so many countries in this world including Hawaii.
Samoa's claims of having a Tuí Manuá is false and doesn't structure well with the stories.
Every Island knows the history of Tonga, Fiji and Niue but Samoa was nothing more than slaves or just a breeding ground.
Fiji has military power to kill every Samoan in Samoa but they have nothing but unfit policemen.
One Day I Pray that Samoa can achieve such influence in the island as they say.
Even the islands such as the Niuas (Tongan Islands) which are closer to the Samoan islands don't want to claim Samoa, Why ? because Tonga has a much stronger influence then their neighbours the Samoans.
Every island speaks of Tui Tonga their power but Tui Manu'a is just a story for Samoans to have pride in themselves for being what they call men.
I'm sorry but Samoa doesn't have the man power to do much, individually they are impressive. But as a Country they are not a threat to anyone especially neighbouring islands.
Hopefully Samoa can see that their ancestors fought hard to keep them away from embarrassment but hilariously turned into an epic fail which resulted into slavery which lasted for decades and having sexual relations with other races such as Asians or Caucasians to improve their intellect and disfigurement in their face and body.
Samoa's Independence Day is not only a day for them to remember, but a day for everyone to see how inferior they were to so many islands/country.
Samoa just needs to look after their people and realise that the tsunami was a test to see if you guys can support yourselves but no, Samoa needed New Zealand, Tonga and Fiji's help send food and money to your people.
Lastly I hope this clear to many other islands that Samoa is never going to be a threat.
I'm so lost to how my cousins married Samoans, they just eat and make ugly children. Samoans have ugly kids but thankful our genetics helped shaped some of my nephews and nieces into beautiful people.
Seriously Schuster Family will forever be European, so please don't use our family name as if were proud to be Samoan.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#240 May 16, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Samoa had no military power what so ever, they were just pioneers that's all and that's what it will ever be.
Not only is it shaming but now Samoa even needs New Zealand/Maori Army to protect and look after them.
Samoa is weak and has never advantaged across the pacific for war or in hopes to claim new land.
Samoa is nothing but an embarrassment to all Polynesian/Nesian Islands.
The New Zealand military has to support Samoa incase of war or invasions because they are inferior to so many countries in this world including Hawaii.
Samoa's claims of having a Tuí Manuá is false and doesn't structure well with the stories.
Every Island knows the history of Tonga, Fiji and Niue but Samoa was nothing more than slaves or just a breeding ground.
Fiji has military power to kill every Samoan in Samoa but they have nothing but unfit policemen.
One Day I Pray that Samoa can achieve such influence in the island as they say.
Even the islands such as the Niuas (Tongan Islands) which are closer to the Samoan islands don't want to claim Samoa, Why ? because Tonga has a much stronger influence then their neighbours the Samoans.
Every island speaks of Tui Tonga their power but Tui Manu'a is just a story for Samoans to have pride in themselves for being what they call men.
I'm sorry but Samoa doesn't have the man power to do much, individually they are impressive. But as a Country they are not a threat to anyone especially neighbouring islands.
Hopefully Samoa can see that their ancestors fought hard to keep them away from embarrassment but hilariously turned into an epic fail which resulted into slavery which lasted for decades and having sexual relations with other races such as Asians or Caucasians to improve their intellect and disfigurement in their face and body.
Samoa's Independence Day is not only a day for them to remember, but a day for everyone to see how inferior they were to so many islands/country.
Samoa just needs to look after their people and realise that the tsunami was a test to see if you guys can support yourselves but no, Samoa needed New Zealand, Tonga and Fiji's help send food and money to your people.
Lastly I hope this clear to many other islands that Samoa is never going to be a threat.
I'm so lost to how my cousins married Samoans, they just eat and make ugly children. Samoans have ugly kids but thankful our genetics helped shaped some of my nephews and nieces into beautiful people.
Seriously Schuster Family will forever be European, so please don't use our family name as if were proud to be Samoan.
wow,...sounds like you've been fcked and hung up wet. don't worry, we don't need your stupid name. what's wrong? oh. they picked your cousins over your ugly azz?...awwhh..so sorry...don't worry..pingpong will do you...or you can have a lezbo affair with polyqueer...she's into your type.
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#242 May 17, 2013
Nope of course not, Samoa in general is nothing but inferior monkeys.
Seriously that's why other pacific islands have to come help youz because you cant help yourselves.
You poor pathetic excuse of a nation are nothing but useless Polynesians.
Seriously , my samoan family (samoa in general) are so hori looking and poor.
Wish they could stop taking my clothes and asking for money those ragged looking apes.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#243 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Nope of course not, Samoa in general is nothing but inferior monkeys.
Seriously that's why other pacific islands have to come help youz because you cant help yourselves.
You poor pathetic excuse of a nation are nothing but useless Polynesians.
Seriously , my samoan family (samoa in general) are so hori looking and poor.
Wish they could stop taking my clothes and asking for money those ragged looking apes.
Okay, Samoa is a developing country with lots of challenges in its path. So what? Every young nation's been through it. But you're a pathetic excuse of a human being.
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#244 May 18, 2013
Samoa is not a developing country, just a another shit hole waiting to be overtaken. Lol Fiji and tonga are just the same.as youz All you brown shit people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 1 hr Toomata 5
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 1 hr Toomata 115
Samoan women are very beautiful. 2 hr asddffdd 13
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) 3 hr Tua Tua isa foa 474
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public 4 hr Tua Tua isa foa 12
samoa the chosen people. 4 hr Tua Tua isa foa 307
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Fri Tua Tua isa foa 1,793
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••