Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
what a potty mouth for a commoner..lol back then you commoners wouldnt even dare look at us Samoan royals..lol times change eh?..
hihihi that's why we dared to occupy the territory for how many years? Hihihi...lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> hihihi that's why we dared to occupy the territory for how many years? Hihihi...lol
very true. Tongans were ventured out, explored with no fear, and had to force these people of their resources. Yes, I can say we were the Mobsters and Thugs of the Pacific but straight represented. Samoa stayed put and never dared go south or even beyond their own islands in fear of the Tongan canoes patrolling the waters of our Pacific neighborhood. Now the Hawaiians are really offended of these newfound stories of Samoa being the ancestors of the Hawaiians... just ridiculous in a ufakefe kind of way... lmao hahaha
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye bye shiet for brains... lol
...your brain is brown,so is your nappy....
koeaiga.... kaele you namu ta'e....lol.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
what a potty mouth for a commoner..lol back then you commoners wouldnt even dare look at us Samoan royals..lol times change eh?..
Back then...we commonerz were doggystylin your samoan royalz while your fafaz were crying and fufu'ing in the corner
lol.. so yeah lol..
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>very true. Tongans were ventured out, explored with no fear, and had to force these people of their resources. Yes, I can say we were the Mobsters and Thugs of the Pacific but straight represented. Samoa stayed put and never dared go south or even beyond their own islands in fear of the Tongan canoes patrolling the waters of our Pacific neighborhood. Now the Hawaiians are really offended of these newfound stories of Samoa being the ancestors of the Hawaiians... just ridiculous in a ufakefe kind of way... lmao hahaha
Yes very true...and this Pilikaea they talk about had no choice but to go to Hawai'i coz Tu'itonga was ruling samoa hihihihi
how time has changed,now everyone thinkz they bad matafakaz...aye ulupoki lmao hahaha... back then,the word TONGA was enough to make them piss and shit themselves ...true story lmao lol.
screw samoan-hating nazis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

You know that without samoa's royal blood, Tonga would have no king. Don't deny it. Your own scholars and royals say it, that's all that matters - not commoner slaves like you and some Hawaiians who deny a Samoan connection although &#65279;the Hawaiian king his royal lineage is from Samoan royals. When royals speak,
Commoner-slaves like you should shut up.
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes very true...and this Pilikaea they talk about had no choice but to go to Hawai'i coz Tu'itonga was ruling samoa hihihihi
how time has changed,now everyone thinkz they bad matafakaz...aye ulupoki lmao hahaha... back then,the word TONGA was enough to make them piss and shit themselves ...true story lmao lol.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

screw samoan-hating nazis wrote:
You know that without samoa's royal blood, Tonga would have no king. Don't deny it. Your own scholars and royals say it, that's all that matters - not commoner slaves like you and some Hawaiians who deny a Samoan connection although &#65279;the Hawaiian king his royal lineage is from Samoan royals. When royals speak,
Commoner-slaves like you should shut up.
<quoted text>
You know it was Tonganz that brought law and order to samoa...yes,your first Kingz were pretonganz!!! samoa has always been divided,Tongan blood elevated samoan royals.. including your malietoa line has tuitoga blood...hell,the whole lot of your royals has Tongan blood lmao hahaha
i'm a commoner,you're a komona...siva for me fafa...now shut your mouth and ai lau mea lol..
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it was Tonganz that brought law and order to samoa...yes,your first Kingz were pretonganz!!! samoa has always been divided,Tongan blood elevated samoan royals.. including your malietoa line has tuitoga blood...hell,the whole lot of your royals has Tongan blood lmao hahaha
i'm a commoner,you're a komona...siva for me fafa...now shut your mouth and ai lau mea lol..
sole......, u still head of the sydney tcg lol, ufa o fea na lafi ai oe?....fai mai lo tiga' na alu oe icu e toe fai lelei le eye socket , ua tagi lo tiga' na ave ese oe le icu ae na fa'amoe oe le potu ic nothing ona ua moegi permanent lou mata foliga mai ua oti , e mo'i le tala lea a stopit
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

@ sasa ....did you install yourself leader of ABT's in Melbourne...or you booya now.. did you pepelo to the samoanz over melb that you were bloodz in NZ hahaha...

I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.....hehehe like your fafa friend
"screw samoan"... lol.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

stopit wrote:
@ sasa ....did you install yourself leader of ABT's in Melbourne...or you booya now.. did you pepelo to the samoanz over melb that you were bloodz in NZ hahaha...
I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.....hehehe like your fafa friend
"screw samoan"... lol.
haha....., i said I wanna join the tcg's, but they told me i needed a bmx bike and blue bandana with pink polker dots , they told me that's how the main hq's in Sydney roll and we have to follow and abide by the tcg's protocol down here in Melbourne lol,
Maleck bond

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Look in the mirror Fiji you are the ones who look like monkeys your woman look like men with their fuzzy wuzzy hair you are very lazy barstads who have stinking Indians who keep you country afloat what have you pricks done in the world of late" what sarevi is that the monkey that plays sevens ha ha The world doesn't know who that black fuck is you want me to name some famous samoan yea that's right you know it so go get up off your lazy black ass and labour for your Indian master who owns your land.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> haha....., i said I wanna join the tcg's, but they told me i needed a bmx bike and blue bandana with pink polker dots , they told me that's how the main hq's in Sydney roll and we have to follow and abide by the tcg's protocol down here in Melbourne lol,
hahahaha

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Samoan people have every right to claim to Hawaiian stupid..what are u? dumb? Hawaiian ancestors are Samaon!-___- don't tell me you don't know that. We are the same people. One race. Samoan and Hawaiian. How? Our languages, fetures and cultures are similar.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

And samoan ancestors are asian. Guess asians can claim Troy Polamalu, got it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Nope, wrong! I'm sorry but there is no way in hell ima believe that. How the hell are Samaon ancestors asians? Don't ever compare Samoan people to asians. Asians are small, and short and skinny. Samoans aren't! you got your info wrong. thats also what i been hearing, we came from Asia" nope..... i will not believe that. Whoever said that, is an Idiot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Btw, NO asians can't claim Troy P. Cause he aint asian dumb dumb...he's Polynesian. -Thanks

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

^ Palangi people think samoans and asians look alike. A lot of people can't tell the difference. I know I can't sometimes, put a sumo wrestler and a samooan next to each other, twins.

Asians CAN claim Troy Polamalu.

Also idk where you from but samoans aren't that tall...

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Samoans are asians genetically, physically, lingually, geographically, historically and culturally!
Like come-on!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Again your wrong. Samoans are NOT Asians! jesus...what is there that you don't understand?! Asians are short, skinny...and pale lookin. Compared to Samoans? thats a diffrent story. And speakin of thats what Palagis think? that us Samoans and Asians look alike, nahh they're stupid. I mean C'mon now....eff the white man. You actually gonna believe what they think? How the hell would they know? the truth is, they Don't! they think were from Asia" when really were not. btw, i'm from Hawaii 808 Oahu. born and raised. last but not least, NO asians have no right to claim Troy. cause he aint asian...-Thanks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

btw, i know i already said this..but ima say it again. Samoan and Hawaiians are the same. they are of course one race. They are no diffrenr from each other.. No, they are not effin chinese or japanese or Philipino. Real Hawaiians look like Samaons, same with the Maoris... they are the same as us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 1 hr koko ngati 27
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Thu jestr 41
Evaevaga ilalo ole Kuava (Sep '07) Thu Mr T 241
why cant american samoa be independent? (Dec '13) Thu Mr T 496
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Thu Proud 1,779
Savaia Lefaga Thu Nessili 1
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) Wed jestr 18
•••
•••