Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancestors?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of301
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Poly KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Samoa claim to have founded/discovered Hawaii... This is getting overboard...

Any Hawaiians out there, want to say their peace or throw in their two cents. LOL

i'm very interesting in what you have to say about this issue...
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

ikr they are such liers who even let this people have internet oily monkeys telling lies to my brother Hawaiian making up lies saying their not Polynesian monkeys like this need to be controlled let us fijian and Tongan keep this monkeys in order for the good of all islanders Melanesian Polynesian and Micronesian countries
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

pingpongbugger wrote:
ikr they are such liers who even let this people have internet oily monkeys telling lies to my brother Hawaiian making up lies saying their not Polynesian monkeys like this need to be controlled let us fijian and Tongan keep this monkeys in order for the good of all islanders Melanesian Polynesian and Micronesian countries
zzz hey gorilla clean your shit off the ground or we won't upgrade on your cage ok ...... Good gorilla lick it all up hahaha stop talking about your micropoki too much it's boring tell people who actually give a f**k like no one lol we know you and your fiti's are gorilla's you proved it , enough stop showing off haha
Poly KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

pingpongbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
we fight fire with fire we can play your own game ahahahaha MR HOMOZ SLAVE ahaha
I think they are now claiming to have ruled, not only Polynesia but now have possibly ruled Micronesia... Try telling that to the next Marshallese you see and see what they say "WTF"... LOL
IslandNation

Carlton North, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

What is it with you guys at Topix?
Are you the mentally retarded islanders of the internet?
Every thread is back and forth insult with nothing worth reading.
What's funny is, this has been going on for years. Is it the same posters? Have you guys not matured after all this time?

We are all polynesians/austronesian/pacif ic islanders. We all should get a long.

Instead you got Tongans, vs Samoans vs Fijians blah blah blah.

This place is a joke and all you fools make the rest of us look like a joke. Have some real discussion for once. It'll help clean out the scum from this place.
Kona Kahului

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
Any Hawaiians out there, want to say their peace or throw in their two cents. LOL
Apparently legend has it that thousands of years ago, a war canoe arrived on the Island of Ni段hau carrying a very sickly, injured Samoan warrior. The King of Ni段hau told his daughters to nurse the young warrior and told several messengers to go to the other Islands and find out whether Hawai段 was at war with anyone?

Weeks went by and one by one the messengers arrived back from Koho弛lawe, Lana段, Moloka段, Kaua段, O誕hu, Maui and finally Hawai段 the message was the same. Hawai段 is safe, but there痴 a savage war happening in the South Pacific between Samoa and the Tongan/Fijian Islands.

Several months pasted and the young Samoan warrior痴 injuries healed and his strength returned. The King of Ni段hau痴 youngest daughter, Kalani fell in love with the young warrior and he loved her in return, but knew he had to leave her behind as it was too dangerous for her to return back home with him, as he did not know the fate of his homeland.

One morning just before sunrise the island of Ni段hau was awoke to the sound of distant war drums pounding. There in the distant were 5 Druas!(Fijian double-hulled war boats, carrying 170 warriors each).

Apparently they had been pursuing the young Samoan warrior Esara from the Anoalo clan of the Tui Manu誕 Dynasty for months. Long story short....Esara tricked the Fijian warriors into following him up to Mount Pani誕u where the Ni段hau warriors ambushed them, killing all the Fijian warriors. They burnt the Druas as well. Knowing that the Fijian & Tongan Kings would send out a search party to look for the 850 Fijian warriors, the King of Ni段hau gathered his people and moved to Hawai段, where his older brother, King Kamehameha gave his people shelter and protection.

To this day Ni段hau is know as the forbidden Isle, due to the secret it harbours.
FIJIAN KING islander boy

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Kona Kahului wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently legend has it that thousands of years ago, a war canoe arrived on the Island of Ni段hau carrying a very sickly, injured Samoan warrior. The King of Ni段hau told his daughters to nurse the young warrior and told several messengers to go to the other Islands and find out whether Hawai段 was at war with anyone?
Weeks went by and one by one the messengers arrived back from Koho弛lawe, Lana段, Moloka段, Kaua段, O誕hu, Maui and finally Hawai段 the message was the same. Hawai段 is safe, but there痴 a savage war happening in the South Pacific between Samoa and the Tongan/Fijian Islands.
Several months pasted and the young Samoan warrior痴 injuries healed and his strength returned. The King of Ni段hau痴 youngest daughter, Kalani fell in love with the young warrior and he loved her in return, but knew he had to leave her behind as it was too dangerous for her to return back home with him, as he did not know the fate of his homeland.
One morning just before sunrise the island of Ni段hau was awoke to the sound of distant war drums pounding. There in the distant were 5 Druas!(Fijian double-hulled war boats, carrying 170 warriors each).
Apparently they had been pursuing the young Samoan warrior Esara from the Anoalo clan of the Tui Manu誕 Dynasty for months. Long story short....Esara tricked the Fijian warriors into following him up to Mount Pani誕u where the Ni段hau warriors ambushed them, killing all the Fijian warriors. They burnt the Druas as well. Knowing that the Fijian & Tongan Kings would send out a search party to look for the 850 Fijian warriors, the King of Ni段hau gathered his people and moved to Hawai段, where his older brother, King Kamehameha gave his people shelter and protection.
To this day Ni段hau is know as the forbidden Isle, due to the secret it harbours.
that is our fking story respectbro you know very well who are this family who broke away from us Tongan/fijian we want them back Tahiti is name after fiji called HITI we fijian and Tongan followed and hunted down this clans until their blood line is killed off
FIJIAN KING islander boy

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
King Kamehameha new what he was doing but our big empire and our children of the tui Tonga and all the kings before us would hunted down this fools their the people who try to escape a weak bloodline of our people. WHICH HAS FAILED THEM TODAY COMPARE TO US WE STILL HAVE OUR KINGS AND ROYAL FAMILY IN FIJI AND TONGA WE ARE THE MASTERS AND RULERS OF POLYNESIA ITS WAS OUR BLOODLINE AND BIRTHRIGHT.
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>I think they are now claiming to have ruled, not only Polynesia but now have possibly ruled Micronesia... Try telling that to the next Marshallese you see and see what they say "WTF"... LOL
THE MARSHALL EMPIRE CAME INTO CONTACT WITH OURS TONGAN AND FIJIAN IN KIRIBATI WE MIXED WITH THEM SOME CLAIM FIJIAN AND TONGAN BLOOD IT WAS WHERE WE DEVELOPED OUR STICK DANCE THEY ALSO WOULD HAVE WIPED THIS SAMOANS OUT IF THEY CAME INTO CONTACT MOST HAD OUR BLOOD BECAUSE SOME OF OUR CLANS SAILED FAR UP NORTH NEAR WEST MELANESIA AND IN PNG CENTRAL PROVINCE AND COASTAL PNG LOOK TONGAN AHAHA lol THATS WHERE WE GOT OUR POTS FROM.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Go on my ape friends , please tell us more
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpongslavemaster wrote:
<quoted text>
THE MARSHALL EMPIRE CAME INTO CONTACT WITH OURS TONGAN AND FIJIAN IN KIRIBATI WE MIXED WITH THEM SOME CLAIM FIJIAN AND TONGAN BLOOD IT WAS WHERE WE DEVELOPED OUR STICK DANCE THEY ALSO WOULD HAVE WIPED THIS SAMOANS OUT IF THEY CAME INTO CONTACT MOST HAD OUR BLOOD BECAUSE SOME OF OUR CLANS SAILED FAR UP NORTH NEAR WEST MELANESIA AND IN PNG CENTRAL PROVINCE AND COASTAL PNG LOOK TONGAN AHAHA lol THATS WHERE WE GOT OUR POTS FROM.
lol your still weak fiti ape don't try impress people it's not working , you were not a warrior never will be don't make me laugh , lol@ stick dance what a joke
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
Go on my ape friends , please tell us more
sure go clean my room before i take my fijian brook stick and smack you with it lol call me when your done im so busy with work time fly's when your a busy slave master hehehehe
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

pingpongbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
we fight fire with fire we can play your own game ahahahaha MR HOMOZ SLAVE ahaha
you can't play any game , best you learn your new national game cricket brought in by your masters Indians... piss weak fiti

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
Pilikaea was Samoan and Paao the first Kahuna of Havaii is said to have come from Samoa, but it is most likely he was Tongan from Samoa.

Because he is the one who brought the worship of Maui to havaii, a God that is not honored in Samoa but only in Ancient Tonga as the first worshipers.

seach for "King Davivd Kalakaua" of havaii and he explains the history of Havaiian Kings and there forefathers were Samoan.
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> you can't play any game , best you learn your new national game cricket brought in by your masters Indians... piss weak fiti
fk you we can own Samoa at cricket we use sticks then bats to win over you ahahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
fk you we can own Samoa at cricket we use sticks then bats to win over you ahahaha
your a stupid fiti no wonder why u shine your Indian masters shoes u stupid monkey, you fiti's are weak and its just the way it is no such thing as Fiji warriors hahaha never heard such thing
Kona Kahului

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

This article will reveal truths as proclaimed by Hawaiian King David Kalakaua in his book written in 1888 where he wrote the KAMEHAMEHA family lineage came from the Alii Chief PILIKAEAE of SAMOA & PA'AO the High Priest who ruled big island Hawai'i around 1095 to 1120AD. You will learn about Savai'i, Samoa to Havai'i, Tahiti to Hawai'i, the Big Island, home of King Kamehameha at Upolu coast, Hawi and North Kohala.

According to Hawaii's King David Kalakaua in his book written in 1888, the Kamehameha lineage is traced to Pilikaeae the Ali'i Chief from Samoa. Sorry it was not Tahiti nor Kauai nor Marquesas, no more confusion. King David Kalakaua proclaimed his royal Kamehameha family lineage from the Ali'i of SAMOA named PILIKAEAE or simply PILI. The King of Hawaii wrote in 1888 and published these proclamations and truths in his book for the world to know. The book was published in 1888 and reprinted in 1972 for mass information. Today in addition to the King's proclamation we will evaluate and examine the fields of Science to establish truths for the world to learn from.

This article is based on scientific findings in Archaeology, Anthropology, Genetics and Linguistics. Scientific analysis at the University of Hawaii at Manoa has fortified these educational truths for all Polynesians and the mass public to benefit from.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
sure go clean my room before i take my fijian brook stick and smack you with it lol call me when your done im so busy with work time fly's when your a busy slave master hehehehe
same room you share with your mum haha il wait till the fat bitch wobbles her self out of bed first ok weak as piss fiti mimi
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

FIJIAN KING islander boy wrote:
<quoted text>
King Kamehameha new what he was doing but our big empire and our children of the tui Tonga and all the kings before us would hunted down this fools their the people who try to escape a weak bloodline of our people. WHICH HAS FAILED THEM TODAY COMPARE TO US WE STILL HAVE OUR KINGS AND ROYAL FAMILY IN FIJI AND TONGA WE ARE THE MASTERS AND RULERS OF POLYNESIA ITS WAS OUR BLOODLINE AND BIRTHRIGHT.
kamekamakaka was he the cross dressing fiti exiled from tonga to live in Fiji ? who is herm
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Farkin fiti's think they warriors lol same mentality as those toga dog eating savages

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of301
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 3 min R Mac 5,947
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 21 hr average white band 43
tui manu is fijian not samaon (Apr '13) Sat tawake caukadrove 76
you... Sat big toa 9
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Sat Lol 14
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Sat Toa 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) Apr 17 vgftr 23
•••
•••
•••
•••