Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> also putting toga's on their arse, which isn't hard at all , after all their fatas hangs half inch off the ground anyways hahaha
of course you love to eat arse. All Samoans get sex ed inside mum's muli when they are toddlers, then graduate to papa's "dot in the middle" tiny poki mon when they are still toddlers... You sick magava kaukau eaters... LOL hahaha
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#23 Jan 22, 2013
^^ that's your chief name "Magava Kaukau" lol. lol.

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#24 Jan 22, 2013
Gauifaleai wrote:
What are some of the many things we are good at?
of all the topics in this forum this is the one question I don't have a answer for.....ummmmmm lets see...gees.. give me some time... hahaha no more trick questions please
stopit

Australia

#25 Jan 22, 2013
Gauifaleai wrote:
What are some of the many things we are good at?
Comedianz...is one of them!!!
Gauifaleai

Australia

#26 Jan 24, 2013
Ami wrote:
Beating the crap out of your kids and telling them "don't cry"...or throwing a shoe at your kid and telling them to get the shoe so they can throw it again ...lol...furrealls...Samoans use to be known as the best people to provide superb hospitality to their guests....but, I don't know what happened..maybe CHAOS - Cant Have Anyone Over Syndrome
lol...yes ive seen alot during my childhood days...its sad but everytime you think about,it just cracks me up...lol
Gauifaleai

Australia

#27 Jan 24, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
Being good slaves
lol...thank you pingpong...your a fcuked up arschol but i laugh sometimes at your silly remarks on a serious thread.
Gauifaleai

Australia

#28 Jan 24, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
Things Samoans are good at:
- Eating their own kids and everything else in sight
- Kissing azz and sucking up to other islanders and
- Eating, Again
- Stealing and lying and eating, again.
- Incest relationships and overeating, again.
- Using their flary big nostrils to hunt down criminals plus overeating again
- And did I mention, overeating? lmao hahaha
you just described a alcoholic abusive overgrown Tonga/fisi....
Gauifaleai

Australia

#29 Jan 24, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Comedianz...is one of them!!!
well if your serious about your answer and not being a bias tonga/fisi than yes your right, comedians we are.
Gauifaleai

Australia

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Samoans love to a'amu alot...lmao...and I was one of them...

ummm faitatala..yip our biggest viral sin..lol

playing kilikiki was a favourite of mine...only because i like meeting other people from the other villages

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#31 Jan 24, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> of all the topics in this forum this is the one question I don't have a answer for.....ummmmmm lets see...gees.. give me some time... hahaha no more trick questions please
I got one hihihi.......CATFISHING..not just good but greatest of all time at it
Gauifaleai

Australia

#32 Jan 25, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> I got one hihihi.......CATFISHING..not just good but greatest of all time at it
lol...Catfishing...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#33 Jan 25, 2013
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...Catfishing...
oh yea, Samoa is good at Ass-fishing... amongst the usoz and solez... Malo. LOL

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#34 Jan 25, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>oh yea, Samoa is good at Ass-fishing... amongst the usoz and solez... Malo. LOL
hihihi you've just created a new term...lmao
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#35 Jan 25, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>oh yea, Samoa is good at Ass-fishing... amongst the usoz and solez... Malo. LOL
thx for that one..lol ASS-FISHING...

So thats what you guys call it?..lol

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/317620/hopoate.ht...

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#36 Jan 25, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
thx for that one..lol ASS-FISHING...
So thats what you guys call it?..lol
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/317620/hopoate.ht...
that's spear fishing....hihihi
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#37 Jan 26, 2013
Gauifaleai wrote:
Samoans love to a'amu alot...lmao...and I was one of them...
ummm faitatala..yip our biggest viral sin..lol
playing kilikiki was a favourite of mine...only because i like meeting other people from the other villages
Now we know your the girls from apia that lick fijian dingdongs in Australia from nz.
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#38 Jan 26, 2013
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...thank you pingpong...your a fcuked up arschol but i laugh sometimes at your silly remarks on a serious thread.
How about tell us the truth you people can talk but it's all full of lies we know we can read you easily thou you mimi needs a wash to many fafa in your backyard ahahah
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#39 Jan 26, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
How about tell us the truth you people can talk but it's all full of lies we know we can read you easily thou you mimi needs a wash to many fafa in your backyard ahahah
please get a translator ape.. we dont speak that african swahili..lol
gallapride

United States

#40 Jan 29, 2013
Hmmm... EATING. and being slaves

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#41 Jan 29, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know your the girls from apia that lick fijian dingdongs in Australia from nz.
when they coming too Hawaii...hihihi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 10 hr Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 13 hr Proud 1,844
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 22 hr tongangodz 689
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web