|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold it and suck... Says your grandpa. Lol before he dropped dead and everyone started touching and feeling him up lol man your so stupid I wonder if you raped your grandpa before he passed away because you gave him HIV. Lol
.......stop repeating me dummy lol.....man you so dumb i think they should reinstate pingpong , u make him look like a genius lol.....
Renegade

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

.... Stop crying over sentences retard lol .... Man you sound dum and more handicap in real life . Lol they should award no one cause you would take all the dumbest awards for yourself haha. You're just dum. Lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Renegade wrote:
.... Stop crying over sentences retard lol .... Man you sound dum and more handicap in real life . Lol they should award no one cause you would take all the dumbest awards for yourself haha. You're just dum. Lol
.....once again, another year 2 essay written by rene and proof read by renes mummy lol.......your so dumb im gonna try and help u ok, if u r naturally dumb and can't make any progress on u , which prob be the case i will recommend u seek treatment , fair ?
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Rene graduated from penis uni, has a diploma in male on male penetration , a rear and mouth entry diploma , cert 1 and 11 in IT beating off on your on your pc screen , spit and suck a dick cert 3 . numerous awards for sucking penis randomly in his own spare time on school grounds, volunteering and sacrificing his mouth for penis for the mouth science projects. and other gay activities that should be acknowledged...well done Rene lol
Renegade

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....once again, another year 2 essay written by rene and proof read by renes mummy lol.......your so dumb im gonna try and help u ok, if u r naturally dumb and can't make any progress on u , which prob be the case i will recommend u seek treatment , fair ?
You're* you* are*
Once again, you're talking like a parrot lol... You're just so dum i don't know why you're on here lol... I recommend you seek a mental hospital for handicaps ? Fair ? Lol. You must be getting real mad at me now. Haha you must hate me... Lol
lemme

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Lol @ anaconda....malo a le anaconda....fefe pea mo'i a?? ia o a'u,lesi taimi o "Night Rider" ae lesi taimi o "A nightmare on elm street" lol ia pau a ga......
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
You're* you* are*
Once again, you're talking like a parrot lol... You're just so dum i don't know why you're on here lol... I recommend you seek a mental hospital for handicaps ? Fair ? Lol. You must be getting real mad at me now. Haha you must hate me... Lol
.......your so dumb u finally got kicked outa primary on your 30th birthday, teachers just gave u a pass score on your grades cause they were sick of teaching a man who's grades were still the lowest than the avarage 10 year old lol.....they were like, damn this toga Rene dosent seem like he's learning anything just like his dad .....he just looks and talks really dumb ,....just give him a certificate and stick a " must attend special school only" stamped on it lol
zzz

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.......your so dumb u finally got kicked outa primary on your 30th birthday, teachers just gave u a pass score on your grades cause they were sick of teaching a man who's grades were still the lowest than the avarage 10 year old lol.....they were like, damn this toga Rene dosent seem like he's learning anything just like his dad .....he just looks and talks really dumb ,....just give him a certificate and stick a " must attend special school only" stamped on it lol
hahaha funny
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha funny
not as funny as my small pipi....it looks like a minute turtle trying to poke its head out of it shell
Pewpew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> not as funny as my small pipi....it looks like a minute turtle trying to poke its head out of it shell
......i can swing my breast over my shoulder if they get too heavy
lemme

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Ai ma Oe wrote:
ANACONDA!!
Can i watch your anaconda?
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Pewpew wrote:
<quoted text>......i can swing my breast over my shoulder if they get too heavy
I love the movie "Precious" coz its just like my life story......especially becoz my daddy always touches my willy! but I enjoy it!......plus she is hot as hell! reminds me of mommy mmmmmm bacon
Renegade

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> I love the movie "Precious" coz its just like my life story......especially becoz my daddy always touches my willy! but I enjoy it!......plus she is hot as hell! reminds me of mommy mmmmmm bacon
:o just let it out sasa , every gay homo person understands what your going through ... You will be okay. I'll call the cops to get your dad out of the house , that pedo. Maybe you want me to call jennycraig ? Help you lose some of that fat ?:) okay I will , no problem just hold up... Lol
Police man

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> I love the movie "Precious" coz its just like my life story......especially becoz my daddy always touches my willy! but I enjoy it!......plus she is hot as hell! reminds me of mommy mmmmmm bacon
Hello Mr.Sasa....This is Sergent Major Usi Uli from the Upolu police station.....we have reason to beleive that you papa has been touchin you d1k! can you confirm these allegations
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh Mr. Usi Uli....They are right, my daddy has been touchin my pipi for years! He sometimes inserts 2 fingers in ma azz while he slaps the back of ma head with his jandals and screams "GIDDY UP MOO COW".....Please dont beleive him if he says it was me.....i was sleep walking when my face fell on his ballz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 7 hr Navosa 295
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Wed navosa 111
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Mon jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Aug 22 vai tama 376
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••