Sasa

Australia

#125 Jul 31, 2013
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah Johnny Depp ay. Sasa you skux!
hahaha..........i make love , the animal in me takes over when u demand pain lol....im flexible in everyway , you command all positions and i will comply with no hesitation lol
Renegade

Auckland, New Zealand

#126 Jul 31, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha..........i make love , the animal in me takes over when u demand pain lol....im flexible in everyway , you command all positions and i will comply with no hesitation lol
Lol look the Gaybo is giving his description of him and 684 haha..
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#127 Jul 31, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha..........i make love , the animal in me takes over when u demand pain lol....im flexible in everyway , you command all positions and i will comply with no hesitation lol
No! you make love to the animal ......your "Dr. Doolittle" the ape whisperer
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#128 Jul 31, 2013
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No! lol It'll just be awkward with them.. ain't nothing wrong with the homegirls, I assure you.
The hoebag has been paid and is on her way over now. Shes very flexible.. She can "bend it like beckham" Lol
Hope she can keep up. Tonite, you have total control of the action and pace, Kitty,...you've earned the right. Are you okay with that? I wanna see my KittyKat in charge. Woohoo!
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#129 Aug 1, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope she can keep up. Tonite, you have total control of the action and pace, Kitty,...you've earned the right. Are you okay with that? I wanna see my KittyKat in charge. Woohoo!
KittyKay....he has just as much energy as a sleepy sloth befor he has to break out his asthma ventilator....he only wants you to take charge coz he dont know how to drive lol
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#130 Aug 1, 2013
Sasa wrote:
Tell me mate! what is the animal in you....a gerbil? the only command she will be yelling at you will be "Get the fugg away from ma window pervert" hahaha
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#131 Aug 1, 2013
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah Johnny Depp ay. Sasa you skux!
No...Johnny Lingo ahahaha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#132 Aug 1, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
KittyKay....he has just as much energy as a sleepy sloth befor he has to break out his asthma ventilator....he only wants you to take charge coz he dont know how to drive lol
Oh really now? Hate much? quiha stood you up for the monkey?
FYI,...Kitty wants a threesome,...Kitty paid the hoebag,...Kitty is in charge. Now run along so me and girls can get our freak on.

You just worry about eating the poo of your handcuffed squad of monkeys,...the only way you'll get them to submit to your advances, fck boy.
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#133 Aug 1, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really now? Hate much? quiha stood you up for the monkey?
FYI,...Kitty wants a threesome,...Kitty paid the hoebag,...Kitty is in charge. Now run along so me and girls can get our freak on.
You just worry about eating the poo of your handcuffed squad of monkeys,...the only way you'll get them to submit to your advances, fck boy.
If kitty had a 3some with you and another man.....Poor girl would feel hella left out......all your attention would be on how to grab his poki and stuff it in your mouf without looking weird hahaha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#134 Aug 1, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text> If kitty had a 3some with you and another man.....Poor girl would feel hella left out......all your attention would be on how to grab his poki and stuff it in your mouf without looking weird hahaha
Back up, bitch boy. You just concentrate on your orgy with quiha, the parrot, the monkeys and Benz2000, deal?
FYI, Kitty knows I don't get down like you would with your handcuffed patnaz',...and she respects that, loser.
But keep hatin' and jack your needle dck over you and quiha's picture, deal? K then.
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#135 Aug 1, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up, bitch boy. You just concentrate on your orgy with quiha, the parrot, the monkeys and Benz2000, deal?
FYI, Kitty knows I don't get down like you would with your handcuffed patnaz',...and she respects that, loser.
But keep hatin' and jack your needle dck over you and quiha's picture, deal? K then.
FYI...Kitty knows you pop those lil blue pills for help......Only problem is you put it in your mouf toks not your azz lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#136 Aug 1, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>FYI...Kitty knows you pop those lil blue pills for help......Only problem is you put it in your mouf toks not your azz lol
......what happened to uiha? u squashed another lover ? u be more careful next time ok and stop making flat pancakes out of every dude u root , u so clumsy pew
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#137 Aug 1, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text> If kitty had a 3some with you and another man.....Poor girl would feel hella left out......all your attention would be on how to grab his poki and stuff it in your mouf without looking weird hahaha
u and uiha is a threesome u fat toga ufa lol.......sight of two sumo's having anal isnt really something u really should boast about , specially when u both have to hold tweezers in case your little polo struggles to pop out haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#138 Aug 1, 2013
Renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol look the Gaybo is giving his description of him and 684 haha..
.......there is help for jealous fafa's like yourself out there , the dumb ones ignore it , please surprise me and seek it
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#139 Aug 1, 2013
who am i fooling, u don't won't help, u want dick lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#140 Aug 1, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text> No...Johnny Lingo ahahaha
and u known as jonny deep throat haha....also star wars hans homo hahaha...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#141 Aug 1, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
No! you make love to the animal ......your "Dr. Doolittle" the ape whisperer
.......and your the ape im trying to help , licking your little polo after u shove it up renes ass could cause abit of swelling , bit i guess you use to walking round showing off your big lips to the men ....lol
Renegade

Auckland, New Zealand

#142 Aug 1, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.......there is help for jealous fafa's like yourself out there , the dumb ones ignore it , please surprise me and seek it
.... There is help for gay little boys like yourself out there, the stupid one love it like 684 and tempest. No thanks I don't want to seek you. Lol
Sasa

Australia

#143 Aug 2, 2013
Renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
.... There is help for gay little boys like yourself out there, the stupid one love it like 684 and tempest. No thanks I don't want to seek you. Lol
.....seek and shall find ....says your dad when he blind folds u while he trying to direct u too his polo haha....man your so stupid i wonder if u do this on purpose ...do u ??? lol
Renegade

Auckland, New Zealand

#144 Aug 2, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....seek and shall find ....says your dad when he blind folds u while he trying to direct u too his polo haha....man your so stupid i wonder if u do this on purpose ...do u ??? lol
Hold it and suck... Says your grandpa. Lol before he dropped dead and everyone started touching and feeling him up lol man your so stupid I wonder if you raped your grandpa before he passed away because you gave him HIV. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 1 hr Proud 1,840
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america 11 hr KiwiTonga 6
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Wed Samoa 686
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) Tue tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Tue Proud 6,087
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) Tue mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Tue Mabal79 4,419

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE