Tiona

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Pukio and laso would be most common to me.
smiley face

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

lohofua wrote:
here are some of the tongan names which have blessed samoa with..no offense guys:)
fetuani
angilau
nonu
lauaki
falevao
tupou
taufa
malolo
malietoa
mata'usi
matalemu
etc etc etc..
Hey I'm from falevao lol (that's the village where the toilet was first introduced in samoa). But this is Samoan of course, same as malolo (samoan word) and nonu (samoan of course). Other than that I've never met Samoans with those other last names, only lauaki, malietoa and tupou.what the hell is fetuani & angilau lol no offence but ive never heard of these names lmao

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

smiley face wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm from falevao lol (that's the village where the toilet was first introduced in samoa). But this is Samoan of course, same as malolo (samoan word) and nonu (samoan of course). Other than that I've never met Samoans with those other last names, only lauaki, malietoa and tupou.what the hell is fetuani & angilau lol no offence but ive never heard of these names lmao
Stop talking shit.

Falevao gets its name from Fale fai vao, House made of Grass. Not from being the first place to introduce toilets.

Talking shit is bad for your health.
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Why do so many SaHOMOz, always lie and say they are afakasi, when their fat chinky eyed ape features tell otherwise? i mean, yea if they looked it and stuff, I'd believe it. But it's time and time again, these smelly fat gremliins have this obsession of rather being mixed than just being pure Samoan?~?~?!? LOL

I knew this one fat Rikishi looking Samoan girl that went to my school... Her name was Melissa Presley and i couldn't stop laughing. Cuz she was enormous, hefty, and masculine with a sweaty black neck yet had the audacity to say her name was Miss Strickland... wadda dang joke!! lmao hahahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
Why do so many SaHOMOz, always lie and say they are afakasi, when their fat chinky eyed ape features tell otherwise? i mean, yea if they looked it and stuff, I'd believe it. But it's time and time again, these smelly fat gremliins have this obsession of rather being mixed than just being pure Samoan?~?~?!? LOL
I knew this one fat Rikishi looking Samoan girl that went to my school... Her name was Melissa Presley and i couldn't stop laughing. Cuz she was enormous, hefty, and masculine with a sweaty black neck yet had the audacity to say her name was Miss Strickland... wadda dang joke!! lmao hahahahaha
Sole thats true.

A lot of girls claim halfcast just to make them sound better. Thats why when they grow up they have halfcast children just to be what they couldnt.

But its not just Samoans, tongans, wide nose fijians, asians its woman in general. I met this palagi girls who said she was half Australian, half english but theres no fucking difference.

People think its dull being full blooded and try to sound exotic by pulling other shit out there arse.

But full blood is the only blood.
smiley face

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Tagata Folau O le Vasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking shit.
Falevao gets its name from Fale fai vao, House made of Grass. Not from being the first place to introduce toilets.
Talking shit is bad for your health.
thanks for correcting me,

I'm not a full blooded fob like you mr tagata folau o le vasa hbhahahaha
smiley face

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
hey there poly king, you are true to an extent.

But most Samoans are biologically part Samoan and Chinese, and you can't deny that because God made us this way, well He did indeed have in mind the plan of European invasion, because without all of this none of us would be saved, and we'll all be living in darkness heading straight for hell.

My dad is literally quarter german, my mum's both parents are part chinese. I am not proud of my german side at all after discovering that many of them had actually tortured and discriminated Samoans when they were in Samoa, but many also intermarried. The chinese, I pity for the most because about 30-40,000 chinese men were shipped over by the german to work our plantations, and those men were left with our women. That's why you call Samoans chinky because today about 30-40% of Samoans carry on this chinky eye look - but lets be honest I reckon it's not a bad look. Many of my palagi and maori friends find Samoan eye shape quite chingy but still brown so it kinda looks pretty.

But at the end many of these Samoans would say that are full blooded Samoan because the culture definately took no chance for the German and Chinese cultures to influence. But I have come to recognize that you might be Tongan according to some of your other comments? The reason why Tongans don't have this ancestral mix is because the monarchy was very rigid and didn't accept any invasion from outsiders which is a good thing! It goes to show how solidifying your nation has come.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

smiley face wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there poly king, you are true to an extent.
But most Samoans are biologically part Samoan and Chinese, and you can't deny that because God made us this way, well He did indeed have in mind the plan of European invasion, because without all of this none of us would be saved, and we'll all be living in darkness heading straight for hell.
My dad is literally quarter german, my mum's both parents are part chinese. I am not proud of my german side at all after discovering that many of them had actually tortured and discriminated Samoans when they were in Samoa, but many also intermarried. The chinese, I pity for the most because about 30-40,000 chinese men were shipped over by the german to work our plantations, and those men were left with our women. That's why you call Samoans chinky because today about 30-40% of Samoans carry on this chinky eye look - but lets be honest I reckon it's not a bad look. Many of my palagi and maori friends find Samoan eye shape quite chingy but still brown so it kinda looks pretty.
But at the end many of these Samoans would say that are full blooded Samoan because the culture definately took no chance for the German and Chinese cultures to influence. But I have come to recognize that you might be Tongan according to some of your other comments? The reason why Tongans don't have this ancestral mix is because the monarchy was very rigid and didn't accept any invasion from outsiders which is a good thing! It goes to show how solidifying your nation has come.
Not every Samoan walking this earth had there genes tampered with Cracker and Chinese blood.The pure blood kind is always recognisable like me, who have great size,stature and are indistingushable from Tongans. These are the children of the old blood of Tagaloa, the same as those who spread through the largest ocean known to man and reached every continent that boarders its waves.

But a little trivia:
In 1880, Malietoa issued a subsequent ban on people of Chinese descent from settling in Samoa. This ban was not lifted untill 1903 by Wilhelm Solf in the following years chinese stop coming to germany colonies due to being treated like shit.

It is said around 1918 that the first few generations of half asian Samoans were born. Then there was a outright ban on chinese men from interacting with Samoan women.

But point is the many Samoans claiming chinese decent is a gross exaggeration since the numbers dont match. There was only a few that had actuall chinese blood but the rest are just wannabe's.

The biggest dilution of pure bloods was with european of German, British and Dutch from Aotearoa origin.
Indecent

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Dayum that's a lot....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

smiley face wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be rude but isn't Safotu the first village that introduced the toilets to Samoa?
Poly

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of these names I've never come across or heard of in Samoa except for Lauaki, Tupou, Malietoa.
Proud, o si ali'i o lohofua gae palauvale aku ia oe.
NORD ITALIAN

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Are their any italians or people with italian heritage who live in american samoa or samoa? I think the women of samoa are drop dead GORGEOS!
taka

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

NORD ITALIAN wrote:
Are their any italians or people with italian heritage who live in american samoa or samoa? I think the women of samoa are drop dead GORGEOS!
you mean gorgeous like these??
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

ForeignLastNames-in-Samoa wrote:
I can name some since I have lots of mixes as well:
Schuster
Ah Kuoi
Schwenke
Ah See
Schwalger
Lam Sam
Schmidt
Ah Fong
Stowers
Lang Shiu
Keil
Ng Lam
Key
Fong
Robertson
Ah Liki
Brunt
Lang Choi
Retzlaff
Ah Shek
Lambert
Ah Vahi (chk spelling)
Purcell
Ah Mu
Meredith
Chan Mow
Lockington
Ah Kau
Parsch
Nauer
Burgess
Bunche
Roper
Roebeck
Stehlin
Brown
Rasch
Peterson
Wright
Crichton
Moore
Roache
Kelsall
Keller
Kuresa (Fijian)
These are just some I can think of...I'm related to a few of the above last names and most of these, are some I remembered from when I was in school...:)
oka oka se to'atele le au afatasi.
ae a le tonga ma le fiti?
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I wish I were pure blooded Samoan.
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

lohofua wrote:
here are some of the tongan names which have blessed samoa with..no offense guys:)
fetuani
angilau
nonu
lauaki
falevao
tupou
taufa
malolo
malietoa
mata'usi
matalemu
etc etc etc..
lol..
mata'i ta'e
mata ngeli
mata faka
mata pukio

these are all Tongan noble surnames..lol,im geussing yours is mata faka?lol
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Tiona wrote:
Pukio and laso would be most common to me.
lol..are these your ancestors?lol,it shows,your brain is the size of your mums laso you laho
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Poly wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud, o si ali'i o lohofua gae palauvale aku ia oe.
lol..ia sa'o fai ma kuikui mai fafo laga mata, palauvale mai so'o...lol

ao lega kago e eueu mai fafo laga pu isu kele e fai se fa'alifo talo mo laga tina..lol

Since: Mar 11

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..are these your ancestors?lol,it shows,your brain is the size of your mums laso you laho
I literally Pa'd my aka in the part of this thread with your comments. You are too funny. See this is the kind of humour that rocks my world. I dig this hard out...lmao!!!

Since: Mar 11

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

*latter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 5 hr Navosa 295
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Wed navosa 111
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Mon jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Aug 22 vai tama 376
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••